+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: <special request><Navarchy>

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereveton View Post
    These clips are beautiful xD
    Thanks hehe, am still a noob at my class, am new to it, but i will be uploading more deadvarchys and use them as a training bag XD
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinez View Post
    I didn't play at that time anymore - fail
    On which day did you rage quit? *cough* Sorry just quit?
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

  3. #13
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    I rate 1/10 boring.
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    I rate 1/10 boring.
    Ikr, I keep telling my self the same, why did Navarchy asked for me to upload this if it is so boring.

    Go ask them commander caveman.

    Btw I always wanted to ask but I keep forgetting, did you learn any new tactics since let's run to the caves? Or still the go to tactic when you panic?
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

  5. #15
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DomiTron View Post
    Ikr, I keep telling my self the same, why did Navarchy asked for me to upload this if it is so boring.

    Go ask them commander caveman.

    Btw I always wanted to ask but I keep forgetting, did you learn any new tactics since let's run to the caves? Or still the go to tactic when you panic?
    You should come some time, maybe then you would see
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    You should come some time, maybe then you would see
    Am always at MM picking off you'r guild mates, Am not stupid to run into your blob and try kill all of you there if this is what you meant?

    So you didn't answer me, did you learn some new PvP tac or you still yell at people on me on me with a 5 year old girl voice?

    RUN TO THE CAVES!! lol
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

  7. #17
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DomiTron View Post
    Am always at MM picking off you'r guild mates, Am not stupid to run into your blob and try kill all of you there if this is what you meant?

    So you didn't answer me, did you learn some new PvP tac or you still yell at people on me on me with a 5 year old girl voice?

    RUN TO THE CAVES!! lol
    Hmmm no I didn't visit any caves in a while no, I don't remember.
    But keep responding Domi, show us how mature you are! \o/

    And I'm sad :/ I never see you around anywhere, except for when you troll which.... is about 24/7.
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    Hmmm no I didn't visit any caves in a while no, I don't remember.
    But keep responding Domi, show us how mature you are! \o/

    And I'm sad :/ I never see you around anywhere, except for when you troll which.... is about 24/7.
    Hypocrite.... go read you'r first post in the thread.
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

  9. #19
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DomiTron View Post
    Hypocrite.... go read you'r first post in the thread.
    I don't feel like it. But keep bumping the Navarchy name! \o/
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    But keep bumping the Navarchy name! \o/
    Bro you shouldn't blame me for you'r guild's failure.

    Focus on your own guild to improve instead.

    The name of the guild don't matter, What matter is you'r actions.
    Dominingo or Dominico

    Who is Firelog? <Navarchy>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts