+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: So you want to transfer to Nazar!

So you want to transfer to Nazar!

This post is meant for people thinking about transferring to Nazar in light of the transfers coming up hopefully soon.
    Any reason why you would want to transfer here isn't my business, but we can't transfer off due to the restrictions so...

Edit: we back boys

Alright starting off with the basics;

Nazar server merged from the two servers Ezi and Lucius.

Nazar shares an auction house with three other servers which are Kyrios, Aranzeb, and Hanure.

Between the three factions East, West, and Pirate. They are balanced for the most part due to the guild "Rage" going pirate and becoming "Rage Quit" but ill get into detail about that later. Long story short this is a pretty balanced server.

Home of the first Levithan kill NA/EU???
    Ha jk
    Guilds;
    West;
    Rage - Leader - Candyvan(Scottyz) - Used to be the power house of the West, asserting their dominance over the server by having all the world bosses on farm (I.E. Kraken, Red Dragon...), I never really had any conections with anyone who was in the guild but from what i hear they do a good job gearing up those who can get in and have a one apex a month fee. Though most of the members are now pirate their presence are still felt throughout the server.
    Action 5 News Team - Leader - Tikuf - Originally started as a joke name with just some friends, but A5 started to grow in strength and size by consuming some of the major players and guilds on the west. They soon became a major force for the west faction. These guys are not afraid to purple for your packs though so you must watch your back. They are also know as the "Ragects".

Nemesis - Leader - Thezman - They have a good guild population who does participate in usually every event going on. When they are pvping they usually are fighting out numbered and out geared. Don't have much to say on them will be edited later.

RRB - Leader - Tinuvei - Most of their core pvp members left to join Action 5. Don't really know who is left, but they had a strong guild and currently still have a strong leader.

Goon Squad - Leader - Ricki - If you are running packs in a war zone and see one of these people be prepared to fight. They are the wests green pirates who will stop at nothin fo yo paks. <3

Paradox - Leader - Adventtj - Most of the members are fairly nice though pretty undergeared. I enjoyed my time in Paradox other then the lack of content (I.E. pirating...).

Legion/Karma - Leader -Romiti - Just got news that they have merged. This is will really help them out in the long run in my opinion.

Furiosa - Leader - () -Most well known by the people of Ezi as the guild that assisted Fury in bullying the west back on ezi. They really haven't done much but get smaller since Nazar. Most of their stronger members have left for Action 5 already. In my opinion the guild falls in with Legion/Karma/Paradox.

East;
    Exalted - Leader - Wilso - These guys are really the strongest guild on the East, they are geared up and ready to rumble with anyone who defies them. They always make for a fun fight.

System Transaction Denied - Leader - Askarii - They are the other stronger guild on the East, They are not far behind Exalted and are the only guild to successfully beat Action 5 in a dominion (Twice actually). Though i have heard that their weakness is naval pvp.

The High Council - Leader - Karoth - I have been seeing less and less of these people around, usually I watch Karoth when he streams, cause really he's the only streamer on Nazar, but now i really only see him at luscus where they have a handful of people on his boat which they abuse the figure head exploit (Got to talk to GM Stormehawk about this and they are now looking into fixing it )

Tax Collectors - Leader - () - will b edited

Sea - Leader - Lugaw - The name says it all they are usually always on the water fishing and in 6-10 boat raids, and when they arnt they participate in all of the server events.
    Pirate;
    Rage Quit - Leader - Scottyz - BANNED DUE TO LEVITHAN EXPLOIT

Arcadia - Leader - () - RIP

Bittersweet - Leader - () - Was made with just a group of friends, they are all back to their respective continents now.

Credits - Sirdidymus' guild review thread
    Please comment below with anything that I missed or could be added. Really looking for the missing guild leader names. Thanks for reading will be edited daily up until the server transfers come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikuf View Post

In before the 40 post ♥♥♥♥ storm.
    Guild Banned Me From Forums.
    Chitoge
    Tahyang Pirate

In before the 40 post ♥♥♥♥ storm.

Correction: 300 post ♥♥♥♥ storm.
    Tikuf
    Action Five News Team
    *Not a real doctor

inb4 Kyrios bandwagon kids coming back

TMOT pls?
    Grass is always greener Gar, Paradigm & Co.
    Salty pirates?

rip my 5.5k gs becoming ♥♥♥♥ tier :x

why is reach for the skies here lol, they are a guild with level 54s with 3k gs, the only noticeable member there is Dugg. other than that a party of two can wipe their whole guild out.
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

Yeah... RFTS is not a top 5 guild on east. If we're talking even numbers pvp Exalted(Wilso) > STD(Askarii) > SEA(Lugaw?) > THC(Karoth) > Sea Dogs(?). Even going past even numbers, RFTS is still out of the top 5 by a long shot.

Also, edit to main post, East doesn't have a mage ball, idk where you heard or "saw" that.... there are maybe 3 geared people in all of east who run revenant in raids consistently.

more like melee ball, STD are just paladins ;^)
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    Yeah... RFTS is not a top 5 guild on east. If we're talking even numbers pvp Exalted(Wilso) > STD(Askarii) > SEA(Lugaw?) > THC(Karoth) > Sea Dogs(?). Even going past even numbers, RFTS is still out of the top 5 by a long shot.

Also, edit to main post, East doesn't have a mage ball, idk where you heard or "saw" that.... there are maybe 3 geared people in all of east who run revenant in raids consistently.
    Like i said tho this is gonna be updated daily with everyones input.
    Chitoge
    Tahyang Pirate

You forgot about Tax Collectors (east) and Elysian (west).

The APEX tax has carried over from Rage to Rage Quit. The most notable change from Rage to Rage Quit is that the "No Female Left Behind Act" implemented by Lord Savage in 2015 has been repealed. Females are now free to feel the rejection their their male counterparts have felt all along. This act was repealed because of the disproportional number of females in the guild which has since met our government-issued placement goals under affirmative action.

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    You forgot about Tax Collectors (east) and Elysian (west).

The APEX tax has carried over from Rage to Rage Quit. The most notable change from Rage to Rage Quit is that the "No Female Left Behind Act" implemented by Lord Savage in 2015 has been disbanded. Females are now free to feel the rejection their their male counterparts have felt all along. This act was repealed because of the disproportional number of females in the guild which has since met our government-issued placement goals under affirmative action.
    Now we are waiting to see the verdict on the Leave All Canadians Behind Act. Scottyz' stereotypical Texan fear of non-Americans saw the Act voted into being soon after the fall of Lord Savage (may he rest in peace), but now, due to infiltration by numerous Secret Canadians, the tide is turning and Scottyz might not have the numbers vote to keep the Act in place.
    Temeraire, Nazar Pirate, <Rage Quit>
    Stone Arrow, Druid, Bastion

Not sure if a troll point, or legit. Did they actually state that transfers are not going to be allowed off of Nazar?

Not a biggie as I planned on sticking around anyways, was just curious since there seems to be no good information regarding transfers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast