+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @Celestrata Lets be transparent.

@Celestrata Lets be transparent.

So you guys have any intention on making some kind of public apologies about the ninja nerfs, or at least say you'll look better into the patches, so we wont suffer from your lack of attention?

theyve been doing this since release, lol.

go read any of their old apologies to get that satisfaction.

While lack of general testing outside of PTS seems to be a problem (as far as I know they only test what is given to them in XL's patch notes, which makes sense I guess), the problem seems to be more that they're simply not being told about many of these changes by XL. So that's who you should be complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanji View Post
    the problem seems to be more that they're simply not being told about many of these changes by XL. So that's who you should be complaining about.
    I have given this exact explanation so many times...

Look, We "pay" (even those like me who get Patron through APEX are still "paying" the people who pay Trino- so for ease of use I'll just use the term "pay") Trino to bring us, host and manage a game called ArcheAge developed by XL.

A very great deal of what we pay Trino for is to be a liaison or conduit between us and XL. If they are not getting correct (or any) info. from XL, then it is THEIR responsibility to rectify that situation (not ours to ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan at XL.) It is, after all, a large part of what they get paid for. A job that they have been consistently and notoriously bad at for AA's entire NA/EU lifespan.

Further to the point above, my spoken and written Korean is terrible (as in non-existent). How's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahvin View Post
    I have given this exact explanation so many times...

Look, We "pay" (even those like me who get Patron through APEX are still "paying" the people who pay Trino- so for ease of use I'll just use the term "pay") Trino to bring us, host and manage a game called ArcheAge developed by XL.

A very great deal of what we pay Trino for is to be a liaison or conduit between us and XL. If they are not getting correct (or any) info. from XL, then it is THEIR responsibility to rectify that situation (not ours to ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan at XL.) It is, after all, a large part of what they get paid for. A job that they have been consistently and notoriously bad at for AA's entire NA/EU lifespan.

Further to the point above, my spoken and written Korean is terrible (as in non-existent). How's yours?
    Oh I definitely agree, this is the worst publisher/creator relationship I've seen. My point was just that they shouldn't specifically need to apologize for this batch of ♥♥♥♥ups. This patch seems to contain more undocumented changes than usual. (The fact that that is even a thing speaks for itself)

Quote Originally Posted by Wanji View Post
    Oh I definitely agree, this is the worst publisher/creator relationship I've seen.
    Yet you are still here... hypocrite

I always wonder how Trion higher ups feel when XL is just like..."Oh my bad we forgot to put this vital piece of information in the patch notes." or "Yeah we had this exploit on our build too...We didn't tell you about it?? Oh my bad..." I mean I get they make more than enough to give no ♥♥♥♥s about the actual game but damn.....It's like if I went to go buy a ps4 only to be told they forgot to put the disk reader in it and Downloadable content is bugged lel
    Maddiez | <Memento Mori> | Inoch(RIP)

TRASH GUILD DO NOT JOIN

Memento Mori(RIP) Guild Leader

Carebear|<Carebear Nation>|Morpheus(RIP)

Protip: Can't see through stone walls.
    Dayman
    -O-
    Lv. 55 Fighter of the Nightman
    -O-
    Champion of <The Sun>
    -O-

Master of Karate - and Friendship! - for everyone

So we can say that Trino doenst test the new patches, they just throw it at the PTS and pray for the players to be capable of reporting all the bugs and ninja nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Subububa View Post
    So you guys have any intention on making some kind of public apologies about the ninja nerfs, or at least say you'll look better into the patches, so we wont suffer from your lack of attention?
    I say this won't happen as it's not Celestratas fault things go awry, that would be the XL/TRION programming team.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast