+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen's Dominion Request (yet again)

Gentlemen's Dominion Request (yet again)

Hello, my name is Scottyz and I am from Rage.

You might have seen me on Nazar in such places as: Rage's castle in Calmlands, Rage's castle in Marcala, Rage's castle in Heedmar, Rage's castle in Nuimari, Anthalon, CR/GR on your home continent, Kraken (j/k you don't contest that), and Nascar Squid (j/k you don't know about that).

As your five minute rebirth trauma wears off, seeing as that's your most common buff when dealing with my guild, lets have a small chat about dominions.

If any guild or group would like to set up some gentlemen dominions or skirmishes, (say, sungold?) my guild would be happy to comply. We will even bring the numbers you request to the fight. 5s? 10s? 20s? 50s? 1000s? (zerg lyfe).

Please talk to me on forums, via pm, or an in-game mail. Day and time. You set up the date, we'll dress for the occasion.

I think it's about time we all came to terms that the no-talent, swiping zerg gets put in their place. Just think, if you can get just three 4-point bucks together; you can have 12 points, too.

p.s. - Glenn dropped another jerkin.

Didja get my joke in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogue View Post
    Didja get my joke in the other thread?
    If i had a buck for every pun you made, I would have a lot of doe.

don't worry scottyz , once i get impulse to lvl 3 i will dominion !!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottyz View Post
    hello, my name is scottyz and i am from rage.

You might have seen me on nazar in such places as: Rage's castle in calmlands, rage's castle in marcala, rage's castle in heedmar, rage's castle in nuimari, anthalon, cr/gr on your home continent, kraken (j/k you don't contest that), and nascar squid (j/k you don't know about that).

As your five minute rebirth trauma wears off, seeing as that's your most common buff when dealing with my guild, lets have a small chat about dominions.

If any guild or group would like to set up some gentlemen dominions or skirmishes, (say, sungold?) my guild would be happy to comply. We will even bring the numbers you request to the fight. 5s? 10s? 20s? 50s? 1000s? (zerg lyfe).

Please talk to me on forums, via pm, or an in-game mail. Day and time. You set up the date, we'll dress for the occasion.

I think it's about time we all came to terms that the no-talent, swiping zerg gets put in their place. Just think, if you can get just three 4-point bucks together; you can have 12 points, too.

p.s. - glenn dropped another jerkin.
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by Malicent View Post
    tl;dr
    Anyone want to dominion? You set the time/place/number of people to come. Ty.

I challenge Rage to an even number dominion. May Scapes have mercy on your soul.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by scottyz View Post
    Anyone want to dominion? You set the time/place/number of people to come. Ty.
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by Malicent View Post
    tl;dr
    12 point buck. Pew Pew. 12 point buck
    RIP Sharza 1998-2016
    I've been a
    Darkrunner, shadowblade, tricketer, prime, stone arrow, honorguard, assasin, heirophant, templar, argent, cleric, skullknight, revenant, battlemage, daggerspell, enigmatist, doomlord, bloodreaver, hellweaver, hexblade, hex warden, abolisher, blighter, oracle, paladin, exorcist, swiftstone, cabalist, reaper, ranger
    And i play them all better than you

Meh... It seems the only way any dominion involving rage is gonna happen is if you get yourself 15 to 20 people (no healer at all preferably), go against a group of 40, get wiped a couple times, encouraging the other party to dominion YOU, so the whole server will see "hey we beat the bad guys", and there it is, you have the recipe for your dominion.

Unless of course those 20 suddenly turn into 40 aswell, and everything will just end with some just fleeing and some will be left out with 30 minutes of pots unused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast