+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So why didn't the patch notes mention pajamas would be available for player appreciation coins?

So why didn't the patch notes mention pajamas would be available for player appreciation coins?

It's very frustrating, because the patch notes only mention that the pajamas were purchasable through merit badges, and the patch notes mention literally nothing about what actual items are available through the player appreciation coins.

Now I've wasted 200 merit badges on what I could've purchased for 4 player appreciation coins, which has so many underwhelming options that it'll probably just equate to 4000 labor.

I kinda agree, i got them for merit only to find out an hour later they where available for those coins XD

Sucks. Just have to remember that trino hates us suckers and they love to ♥♥♥♥ us over in every possible way.
    Aria - Pirate

They probably didn't know.

I'm pretty sure everyone got ♥♥♥♥ed over by 2.5 in their own way so complaining won't really solve anything since the devs couldn't give less of a ♥♥♥♥ about us

Ahah all time wait a day and look around after patch, to many weird thing can happen with this game :>

You expect the publishing company to give you notes on everything they add to the game?
    Lazy ♥♥♥♥s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    Sucks. Just have to remember that trino hates us suckers and they love to ♥♥♥♥ us over in every possible way.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitie View Post
    They probably didn't know.
    and this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoana View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone got ♥♥♥♥ed over by 2.5 in their own way so complaining won't really solve anything since the devs couldn't give less of a ♥♥♥♥ about us
    and this as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    You expect the publishing company to give you notes on everything they add to the game?
    Lazy ♥♥♥♥s.
    and this as well while were at it.

Knowing what is in a build you release might require you to play it (re: test it).
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

1 the patch notes should have been clear (whoever wrote them does not get a cookie)

2 This was likely done to give people a free avenue to half the gear while giving anyone with player appreciation x 4 and merit x 200 the ability go get it all

In all likelyhood this was someones idea of making pajamas more available

due to patch notes and eager beavers it ended up being a catastrophy

lots of moving parts + someone trying to do a nice thing = people being pissed

Now this could translate to easy GM refunded merit it likely will not and thus will remain a mixed nice gesturse / catastrophe.

Me personally, I am very happy they did this. I did my reading and waited and ended up with 3 full sets of pajamas for nothing more than 200 merits per toon + 4 player appreciation. I may be in the minority though. At any rate thanks ! and please in the future make your patch notes more comprehensive......

I payed 4k for a treehouse day 1 but thats not anyones fault but mine. Most of the time the early bird gets screwed. Keep that in mind for everything archeage related. Just like windows releases let the bugs get worked out first before you committ. Lesson learned.....

Contact the Support and ask for a refund. They did it for the bug abusers of the Loyalty donkey too, I'm sure you will get the merit badges back too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast