View Poll Results: Where are you transferring ?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anthalon (EU)

3 2.59%
  • Dahuta (EU)

11 9.48%
  • Eanna (EU)

33 28.45%
  • Leviathan (EU)

3 2.59%
  • Kyprosa (EU)

24 20.69%
  • Shatigon (EU)

23 19.83%
  • Sirothe (EU)

4 3.45%
  • Undecided

7 6.03%
  • Leaving the game or will play another mmorpg

12 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Server Transfers: What's your plan ( for EU ) ?

On Anthalon most of the people can speak English (including Italians!)
    Unfortunately some people prefer to use their own language all the time.

This can bring to some unwanted situations, like when in a trial I maxed one because his speaking sounded like "yes, I killed him because I wanted his packs and I will do again, and again... and the jury is corrupted", instead he was saying to be innocent and arrested by mistake
    In theory, theory and practice are the same.
    In practice, they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Balabhadradas View Post
    But very few English speakers. Not so good for me as my native and only tong is English.
    thats a myth or something?? you are so rong , everyone speack in english on shatigon..off course thers spanish , portuguese , french , and german ppl ther but iff you only know English you will be fine ther sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balabhadradas View Post
    Its called a typo. No need to be rude. And yes last time I was there faction chat was Spanish dominated and no one would speak to me in English, told me to ♥♥♥♥ as this was the Spanish server etc... This was about 6 months ago.
    last time i was on ollo i got scammed by a guy seling apex..shold i tag everyone one ollo as scammers??? go on shatigon ask for help or any info in english and see for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by cigano View Post
    last time i was on ollo i got scammed by a guy seling apex..shold i tag everyone one ollo as scammers??? go on shatigon ask for help or any info in english and see for yourself...
    It was faction wide. Not an isolated case. Perhaps it is different now, but back then it was impossible to find an English conversation.

Transfers huh? Rather than looking at your neighbors grass all day, you're better off tending your own.

People who stand around on Mirage Isle/capital east/west city 'looking for PvP' and yelling 'server deded no PvP' all day aren't going to find the PvP on Mirage Isle on another server. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Transfers huh? Rather than looking at your neighbors grass all day, you're better off tending your own.

People who stand around on Mirage Isle/capital east/west city 'looking for PvP' and yelling 'server deded no PvP' all day aren't going to find the PvP on Mirage Isle on another server. Just saying.
    You didn't understand.
    PvP is searching afk people in crafting district of Caernord, kill them, then go to Nui and push them away with the hauler to kill again.
    If the people start to go to Mirage Isle or Austera when they have to go afk, who they can kill?
    In theory, theory and practice are the same.
    In practice, they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmlee View Post
    You didn't understand.
    PvP is searching afk people in crafting district of Caernord, kill them, then go to Nui and push them away with the hauler to kill again.
    If the people start to go to Mirage Isle or Austera when they have to go afk, who they can kill?
    If you're going to transfer because of lack of ppl to gank, then I don't know what to say.

Guys i been playing Shatigon since its launch day, I am British and only speak English faction chat is mainly in English with a splash of Spanish for good mix. I am in a guild with people from all over the EU and they all speak English. But there are a few Spanish only guilds
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

1. Shatigon, Kyprosa, Eanna (recently) and Rangora (missing in the poll) are servers hitting "high" status.

I believe it would be complicated to trasfer TO these servers.

2. I play on Sirothe, not even thinking of trasfers
    We have 2 harani raids on Mistmerrow, quite constantly for last few months, same for Luscas/Abyssal.

Whoever says server is dead is either blind or NA alt playing during our night/working hours. And no, I dont need 2k server population to stop feeling alone. Thats a different kind of issue some people have.

edit:
    3. Even if i will make a decision to transfer, I would most likely wait until "initial phase" of this feature will be fixed. And I dont say this to bash Trion/XL, but to prevent people to cry all over the forum about lost ingame property (oh yeah, you will lose some of it anyway).
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

First of all, EU is a multicultural country, you can not expect everyone to talk on English, everyone has the right to use their own language on the internet, If you are heavy English Patriot or racist than simply MMOs are not for you, go and play single players games.

A server with a status "high" doesn't mean that it's an active server, it can be army of bots which causing it to be high, many on Rangora claiming that the server is infestated with bots, that can be a reason why the server is almost always "high", but im not gonna judge the server since im not playing there.

Servers where the same guild controlling the content from Day1 is a dead server, doesn't matter if the server has "high" activity or "low".

Kyprosa and Shatigon will be the last servers standing, the rest will die off by the end of 2016.
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast