+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All hail the SOLOIST

Quote Originally Posted by Isida View Post
    You can play solo, but I highly recommend to be in a guild for its perks like loyalty store and guild buff.
    Nother reason I dont like guilds is because of its leaders. Not that I have anything against them but some of them aren't really good leaders.

Are you Bronze 5 or Silver 2?

Are you role playing Kirito? hahaha. You need to swipe hard for this sir. Being solo is like playing the game on hard mode, while the rest play easy mode with cooperation on guilds. Anyway, good luck to you. Perks of being a solo player is that you can kill 'em all. Make a name for yourself.

I've always been solo in most of MMO's except AA.. I stick with guild for 1-2 weeks then leave (part-timer) keeping contacts with friends I meet but for AA so far I've been in 3 guild from Green Pirate, Pirate then West... Although I'm doing most of the time alone but it's good to have someone to chat or even best if have ts as means of communicating with guild mate / friends specially AA is not like any other game.. the dungeon/instance content here is not common to recruit pugs or not even common at all even among guilds.. so its really user generated contents.

too many diversity/things to do here from farming, trade-run, fishing, pvp, rp'ing, crafting, trolling, pking (common mmos have lfg for pugs - except for GR/CR/Halcy of course which is open world)

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Arcono View Post
    Are you Bronze 5 or Silver 2?
    I really dont know and i really dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Truth about Archeum View Post
    Are you role playing Kirito? hahaha. You need to swipe hard for this sir. Being solo is like playing the game on hard mode, while the rest play easy mode with cooperation on guilds. Anyway, good luck to you. Perks of being a solo player is that you can kill 'em all. Make a name for yourself.
    You are True. Life wont be like kirito, but this game is different. That is why i got it. There is trading and even though you are in a guild, dont you think some people are cheating on you. Trust isnt an easy thing to get and in guilds most of the time you are ignored. Being solo is the opposite and you usually get cool things out of that. Guild buffs can be cool, fighting on your own and rising up the ranks is even cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    I've always been solo in most of MMO's except AA.. I stick with guild for 1-2 weeks then leave (part-timer) keeping contacts with friends I meet but for AA so far I've been in 3 guild from Green Pirate, Pirate then West... Although I'm doing most of the time alone but it's good to have someone to chat or even best if have ts as means of communicating with guild mate / friends specially AA is not like any other game.. the dungeon/instance content here is not common to recruit pugs or not even common at all even among guilds.. so its really user generated contents.

too many diversity/things to do here from farming, trade-run, fishing, pvp, rp'ing, crafting, trolling, pking (common mmos have lfg for pugs - except for GR/CR/Halcy of course which is open world)
    sometimes guilds arent the best way to go. What you should do is go around and actually find people you trust and join a small party with them. It will be way better.

I have a good Idea on a small guild and I want you guys to think about it. Why not make a guild that can help transport goods and people to other contenents. Trading is a big things in the game and there are so many places to go. Do you guys think that is a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by swiffles View Post
    Do you like to RP, pretend you are the protaganist of your adventure and unintentionally start your own harem as you traverse the world of archeage?
    Do you look at world bosses like Kraken or Anthalon and think; "I wonder how I could solo this, it would be really fun, man im gonna need a lot of ginseng!"?
    Do you think achieving objectives that are clearly team based by yourself makes you more elite than players who would need the help of others?
    Do you read the description of Archeage which describes itself as an MMO and laugh mockingly?
    Do you regard yourself at a disadvantage to grouped players?

Last one:

Do you know that there are sooooooo many other games out there similar to archeage but offer a far more advanced soloist system and that there are no outstanding perks to being a soloist in AA other than your own insentive?
    Phucking Savage
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3