Closed Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Lol@this thread.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Good. There isn't much left to accomplish in this game anyway. Plus I miss playing with you guys.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

<GAME> find the intruder: one of the followings fantasy tales is not like the others!

1-- I dropped an aggro lunarite from Oclera, is worthless so I sold it to a general merchant, somewhat I got 3 millions of golds in exchange, instead of 3 silver. it was not intentional, I swear!
    ...so ...can I keep them?

2-- I was driving my 30-day car around sandkeep's housing zones for joking, there was 20 seconds of lags and then all the plots of sandkeep I touched with the car disappeared, I immediately called my guild members and we planted 175 16x16 onto the entire region, I don't know what has happened, It was not intentional, I swear!
    ...so ...can we keep them?

3-- after six months of relentless grinding I finally dropped my nodachi ayanad design from the library, when I picked it up somewhat I got 500 copies of it in my inventory, it was not intentional, I swear!
    ...so ...can I keep them?

4-- I and my guild went to kill the strongest boss in the game with insufficient setup, at certain point the boss glitched and we were able to kill him without even a drop of sweat. it dropped a 200k gold worth boat. it was not intentional, I swear!
    ...so ...can we keep it?

5-- I logged off the game yesterday as a liv 45 abolisher with 1755 gearscore, when I logged back today and found myself a lv 55 abolisher with 9000 gearscore full mythic & jam, I did nothing! whatever happened, It was no intentional, I swear!
    ...so ...can I keep it?

are you sure you want to keep using "it was not intentional" as a defense line guys?
    I truly expected better diplomacy capabilities from the guild able to do a first kill leviathan...

...oh!

Ps. FYI I play on kyprosa.

Don't know if it's been said yet, but the lesson, as always:
    Exploit early, exploit often!

Quote Originally Posted by notebene View Post
    and the jailer man and sailor sam
    were searching every one
    for the banned on the run
    looool ♥♥♥♥in rekt

If they knew that they would be receiving loot for killing Leviathan that was glitched, then they should all be banned. The boss was visually glitched, if it was a problem with the health regen, something more subtle then I would say it's not as big of a deal, but because the giant whale is flying in the air then yeah lol. Clearly they were only able to kill it because it was glitched, and this is the end game of all end game bosses, they knew what they were doing now they should suffer the consequences. This is no better than the honor glitch/apex dupe.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #187
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    I just got called in by the team and we are investigating this. More to come guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I just got called in by the team and we are investigating this. More to come guys.
    Uh oh........

Socket my pants and I'll give you the video that shows you everything you need to know.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast