Closed Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    Collusion, I imagine this is you after that announcement

http://gph.is/1GLvkYt
    Wts forum lessons, interwebing is hard...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    I'm not entirely sure you understand the point here. Your TS comms matter not when your actions in a video are sufficient enough to explain what your intentions were and what you did. Even if your comms had half the people saying we should reset the boss, and the other half saying no, it wouldn't even matter. Even if you didn't intentionally bug the boss and your TS comms sound confused, it really doesn't matter. Illegitimacy is illegitimacy and you followed through with it.
    I think you're missing this...

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    What we do want to combat, however, are situations where a player can gain an unbeatable advantage against another player. This leads us to how the team defines what an exploit is:

Exploit (verb, /ikˈsploit/) – A behavior or situation that is unintended by the game’s design and leads to a clearly unbeatable advantage.

The important word here is unbeatable. While some unintended situations may give you a benefit that is strong, many of them still can be beaten by a team of coordinated adventurers, or can be countered by a different strategy. (But be aware that said unintended behavior can be patched out by Trion and XL in the future!)

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    I think you're missing this...
    If the final phase of the boss had initiated, then the boss would have been unbeatable by the 3 galleons you have there.

This was a full on glitch of the boss, which removed the only mechanics which made it hard (movement, and massive regen) and anyone who has done the boss legitimately would know this.

I have no issues with you collusion, but what your guild did here was plain out wrong and you all knew it. If you truly did not think you did something wrong, you would not be on the forums defending yourself.

EDIT: If your guild is allowed to get away with this, then guilds all around every server will try it this way and get FREE ayanad plate armor, and FREE enoan galleons. I'm sorry, but anyone with half a brain should know that you will more than likely not get away with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post
    If the final phase of the boss had initiated, then the boss would have been unbeatable by the 3 galleons you have there.
    We had A LOT more than 3 galleons out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post

This was a full on glitch of the boss, which removed the only mechanics which made it hard (movement, and massive regen) and anyone who has done the boss legitimately would know this.

I have no issues with you collusion, but what your guild did here was plain out wrong and you all knew it. If you truly did not think you did something wrong, you would not be on the forums defending yourself.

EDIT: If your guild is allowed to get away with this, then guilds all around every server will try it this way and get FREE ayanad plate armor, and FREE enoan galleons. I'm sorry, but anyone with half a brain should know that you will more than likely not get away with this.
    At this point it's now or less how it was bugged. If it was done intentionally, then yeah there will be consequences.
    If it wasn't then it gets tricky coming to a fair decision on what to do.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMC...ature=youtu.be

Unless I count wrong, you have 3, if you summon more throughout the video there would be no way to tell if they are capable of fighting the leviathan normally. What stands, is you had 3 by the time it was at 40%, which is probably what you were trying to kill it normally with (when it reaches its final phase)

And again, if you did nothing wrong you would not be over here defending it.
    Back on Lucius Wedgehoe and Fazing accused NaCl of glitching our Anthalon kills, and noone from our guild made a big deal about it b/c we knew we did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    At this point it's now or less how it was bugged. If it was done intentionally, then yeah there will be consequences.
    If it wasn't then it gets tricky coming to a fair decision on what to do.
    Either way, i expect at least the items will be deleted.
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

fraps or never happen.

I'm not sure you can be helped if you don't think that collecting all available evidence is important to an investigation.

I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.
    You killed the leviathan while it was glitched, knowing that it isn't how the boss works. The giant whale is literally flying in the air, there isn't much to this lol.

Ill just leave this here

I'm spamming F5 on News and Announcements non-stop

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast