Closed Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 244

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

  1. #231
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    All this trash in a 12 person guild who can't attempt it anyways trying to make it seem like taking advantage of an exploit isn't a serious problem
    What? I'm not in any guilds, clearly my forum signature says I'm banned.

  2. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    All this trash in a 12 person guild who can't attempt it anyways trying to make it seem like taking advantage of an exploit isn't a serious problem
    Rage is more than a 12 person guild, the all went pirate to <Rage Quit> which is a 96 person guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

  3. #233
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post
    Rage is more than a 12 person guild, the all went pirate to <Rage Quit> which is a 96 person guild.
    thanks wiki

  4. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post
    Rage is more than a 12 person guild, the all went pirate to <Rage Quit> which is a 96 person guild.
    Thanks but i was talking to the former TT6, which is not exactly 12 people but is smaller and wouldn't be able to attempt anyways.

    Good job getting yourself banned for blocking, after it was considered a bannable offense. Someone with your mind set would think that exploits are fine wouldn't they

  5. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Thanks but i was talking to the former TT6, which is not exactly 12 people but is smaller and wouldn't be able to attempt anyways.

    Good job getting yourself banned for blocking, after it was considered a bannable offense. Someone with your mind set would think that exploits are fine wouldn't they
    Ahh, np then.
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

  6. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Thanks but i was talking to the former TT6, which is not exactly 12 people but is smaller and wouldn't be able to attempt anyways.

    Good job getting yourself banned for blocking, after it was considered a bannable offense. Someone with your mind set would think that exploits are fine wouldn't they
    First, are you the potato from OC who was dying to lvl 51 mobs in DS while fully raid buffed, defense 20s in your shirt/pants?

    Second, you should read over the Kyrios forums a bit before belittling TT6.

    Third, I quit the game last summer, came back to get my account banned while raising salt from people like you :^)

    ¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·Reminder TT6 Loves You!¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪

  7. #237
    Senior Member Aserghui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Begonia Hills, Sanddeep
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I just got called in by the team and we are investigating this. More to come guys.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

    RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

  8. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    127

    See more on Know Your Meme

  9. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    235
    What would be most amusing is if all GM's turn out in force and summon each and every one of those that exploited this while streaming.

    First take the Gallon off the person holding it and summon it and let them watch it burn into oblivion.

    Then start taking each and everyone's loot and gold and destroy it.

    Then watch them ban hammer each and every one of them one by one starting with the guild leader *poof*

    Next... *poof*

    Next... *poof*

    Until the last exploiter is gone *POOF*

  10. #240
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    21
    They had to call in Celestra... On her day off...
    Yeah. You guys are screwed.
    <To Be Determined>
    Captain of the Panda
    Nazar

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts