Closed Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Quote Originally Posted by Effie View Post
    Imo the only thing they did wrong was regrade the boat I'd imagine they won't have it for long.
    But if they had just backed off hey would of had the high ground when it came to how trion handles this, they wouldn't have half the games pop pushing for a ban, and they would probably be compensated for all the sand, balls, and pots used in the attempt, possibly even the time they put into it. Also, they really should take all the ♥♥♥♥ off that ship, the spent the next 3 hours breaking sails to get only 1 mythic i think. Also with the possibility of trion reacting harshly and banning them as per community request, they stand to lose a lot more than the drops were worth if they get banned. Still, I feel the best course of action is to remove the drops (and the mythics if they leave them on) and refund them all of their items put into that attempt. The kill was legit, but they shouldn't lose all the items they put in during a legitimate fight. Still no saying they wouldn't have won ( though apparently they failed at that same spot several times before).

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I dont believe that this raid "didnt know whats happening". Anyway, did it dropped "Silver leviathan statue"?
    yes it did, they linked it like 30 times in faction, they also got the plate helm, and of course the galleon design.

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    They also have no idea what happened, and neither do you. Quite frankly, and in all honesty, we don't know either at this point. Come for a ride on our new boat. It will make you feel better.

I mean, we all know what happened. Somehow, whether purposefully done by the raid or not, leviathan was glitched out. You then proceeded to knowingly exploit it to do the last endgame content their is. The whole raid should get temp banned and all loot should be deleted. Reznoc/Conzer please weight in on this decision. After you glitched Kraken and then kept doing the boss anyways you got permabanned right?

Quote Originally Posted by zero venetus View Post
    i think we should go full on ironic punishment, let them keep the galleon but whenever it is summoned an angry leviathan will attack it as it is forced to sit still.>:3
    lolol
    Grizabella
    Ezi East "Currahee"--->Nazar East--->Kadum East->Dochul West

“As long as there are fuses, no walls are safe. As long as every wall is threatened, the world can happen. Outlaws are can openers in the supermarket of life.” - Bernard Mickie Wrangle in Still Life with Woodpecker.

Imo theres is 2 diferent behaves about abuse of gliching.

1 - Players found a way to glitch something in game, take advantage from a game bug and the players do something to provoke the glitch, on this case i agree with ban.

2 - Something glitch without the players do anything for it, or at least not by purpose, its a game bug and happened at some point, some penalty should hapened like remove the gain from that situation, but ban seems unfair to me.

If Trion wants to be fair and professional need to look to the situation and check what really hapened and then take the right attitude, blind extreme bans is just bad like close the eyes to exploiters/cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Poni View Post
    Sorry to say Effie but you are complete wrong here but we know why you say that :>
    Knowledge is power poni!

Quote Originally Posted by Deez View Post
    The correct thing to do would have been. Hey this is glitched lets just stop this and stop the other guild from doing it. They obviously werent really contesting it as it seem like you had them beat.
    You could have contacted Trion via support or the forums. That's what any one else would have done. I think peoples reactions to this reflect that as well.

If im not wrong dahuta pirates got levi the lowest and you just scummed them out of all that effort by glitching and exploiting.
    Haha! Like you would have done that if it happened to your guild and leave the fish for the people that was contesting you in the first place... COME ON! -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrael View Post
    Normally I am the first to call cheaters out, but seeing as how this is the first time it happened...c'mon guys. Can any of you honestly say that you would have sat there and watched the other team finish it off because it obviously glitched? Especially after spending 10s of 1000s of gold on attempts? I strongly suspect none of you would, just saying.

People are just crazy mad salty on the matter, raging hard and making reaaaally stupid assumptions about it, without any idea of what really happened, and swearing they would have all took a different stand on what to do if it would have happened to them... Enoan galleon is glitchy as fck by the way :P

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Haha! Like you would have done that if it happened to your guild and leave the fish for the people that was contesting you in the first place... COME ON! -_-

People are just crazy mad salty on the matter, raging hard and making reaaaally stupid assumptions about it, without any idea of what really happened, and swearing they would have all took a different stand on what to do if it would have happened to them... Enoan galleon is glitchy as fck by the way :P
    And then they sit on forums and joke about it like its not a big deal they just exploited the only unclaimed content left in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    No shame, just a hot pile of garbage as a group.

Trion, Action this or lose even more players. Atlas reactor isn't going to make up for the graveyard you're building yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post

Just like they were crazy mad about the honor exploit, apex dupe, rumbling tree exploit?

Thing they all had in common: The exploit was there, and "because everyone would do it, we should do it too."

Each of them was accompanied by bans.

Apparrently your logic isn't as solid or valid as you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekikyo View Post
    Just like they were crazy mad about the honor exploit, apex dupe, rumbling tree exploit?

Thing they all had in common: The exploit was there, and "because everyone would do it, we should do it too."

Each of them was accompanied by bans.

Apparrently your logic isn't as solid or valid as you think it is.
    THEY WERE ALL INTEEEENTIONAAAALLLL! what part of this are you people not getting? You would have all go like "oh the fish glitched itself, lets leave it for the other raid contesting get it killed, lets go guys recall to gg" come oooon!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast