Closed Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    And then they sit on forums and joke about it like its not a big deal they just exploited the only unclaimed content left in the game.

No shame, just a hot pile of garbage as a group.

Trion, Action this or lose even more players. Atlas reactor isn't going to make up for the graveyard you're building yourself here.
    Oh Throttle, this must be such fine morning for you... xD kinda feel sorry about how bad you must be raging about this all.

Idk, when I play this game a good 95 percent of the people are ignorant dingbats, now all of a sudden 95 percent of them are filled with the most upstanding morale and ethics. Self righteous to the core. LOL the anonymity of the internet brings out the best in people. This thread is hillarious.

"We would have left the boss and reset it" BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing so hard right now.

Hm, IF it was an exploit I wonder how they did it. Couldn't spot packs or anything else with collision in any of the three videos I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
    Hm, IF it was an exploit I wonder how they did it. Couldn't spot packs or anything else with collision in any of the three videos I've seen.
    Maybe they were on the sea floor and somehow that still bugs him? Either way other guilds on other servers will be trying to bug it immediately until a patch is put in, which pretty much means you will be seeing a lot more enoans around since Trino won't fix things that don't impact apex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
    Because it wasnt, theres just no explicable reason of how it happened, it just did... Theres a video of one of the reds even really close to levi, showing there were nothing around it than galleons at shooting distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdaa View Post
    Idk, when I play this game a good 95 percent of the people are ignorant dingbats, now all of a sudden 95 percent of them are filled with the most upstanding morale and ethics. Self righteous to the core. LOL the anonymity of the internet brings out the best in people. This thread is hillarious.

"We would have left the boss and reset it" BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing so hard right now.

Can confirm Aranzeb's Disaster really salty.

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Oh Throttle, this must be such fine morning for you... xD kinda feel sorry about how bad you must be raging about this all.
    Oh Dude, I don't rage about ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't effect my gameplay. I just honestly hope that for the good of the game the loot gets wiped at the very least, and temp bans thrown out as a possibility. Otherwise this is happening on another server within the week and there is no reason to bother in this game anymore.

Congrats, you did glitched content. You should feel so proud about yourself and your guilds accomplishments. You're definitely the best, you guys can do all sorts of really neat stuff and stuff.... Def top kek, much skill.. et cetera. How much did you end up paying/promising Nemesis to merge with you so you had a chance to actually accomplish a kill legitimately, and then you go and brag about this?

I'll just say exactly what I did last night...

I don't think they should be banned -- I enjoy fighting them. I enjoy the challenge they pose on Nazar; it gives my guild something to strive to contest/beat. That being said, I don't think they necessarily deserve the loot. <Rage> has always been full of trolls, but most of those trolls can be nice and kind. Give the loot up, go try again.. That's what should happen.

This is my personal stance, not the stance of <Action Five News Team> as a guild or any of her other members. In case anyone gets confused by that.
    JayBe
    Nazar - West
    Yata Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by JayBe View Post
    I'll just say exactly what I did last night...

I don't think they should be banned -- I enjoy fighting them. I enjoy the challenge they pose on Nazar; it gives my guild something to strive to contest/beat. That being said, I don't think they necessarily deserve the loot. <Rage> has always been full of trolls, but most of those trolls can be nice and kind. Give the loot up, go try again.. That's what should happen.

This is my personal stance, not the stance of <Action Five News Team> as a guild or any of her other members. In case anyone gets confused by that.
    <3 JayBe
    Tinq- Nazar
    <RAGE>

I say ban them for 2 hours and mail me all of their items (no gold just items), then we will be able to test the following

1: What would I do with all the stuff
    2: does trickle down economics work
    3: Will the west recover and be able to fight east
    4: Can you kill levi without using glitches

This is my personal stance, not the stance of <Action Five News Team> as a guild or any of her other members.

*Editors note
    hours and years have been incorrectly labeled in this post, the original post has been left as is.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast