Closed Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

its pretty simple, follow the logic pls:

now they have enoan so its even harder/impossibru to contest em
    levi can still be glitched

if trino dont do ♥♥♥♥, means its okay, so they will just free farm 300k gold designs possibly till mergers.

^which is kinda like glitching serp for auroria armor equivalent drops, NOT.

ANYWAY, the REAL question here is how much Rage would QQ and ♥♥♥♥ on forums if somebody else on Nazar did it that way

Woke up to a warning from forum admin about posting info on how to cheat, I put up the original post last night.

Guess the rules are to keep it secret and just send it to Trion so they don't have pressure to fix it from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Madpeter View Post

This is my personal stance, not the stance of <Action Five News Team> as a guild or any of her other members

bully
    JayBe
    Nazar - West
    Yata Enthusiast

wtf, the ships or players don2t get any fking damage or die at all. GJ Trion GJ, do not do anything against to exploiters....

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    wtf, the ships or players don2t get any fking damage or die at all. GJ Trion GJ, do not do anything against to exploiters....
    I guess decision what to do, has yet to be made.

Anyway we can expect similar nerf on boss as was done in Heart of Ayanad.

If anybody say its not an exploit he is dead wrong. At least one person in the raid had pretty good idea what to do and I suspect thtat similar glitch has been used in the past.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    Oh Dude, I don't rage about ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't effect my gameplay. I just honestly hope that for the good of the game the loot gets wiped at the very least, and temp bans thrown out as a possibility. Otherwise this is happening on another server within the week and there is no reason to bother in this game anymore.

Congrats, you did glitched content. You should feel so proud about yourself and your guilds accomplishments. You're definitely the best, you guys can do all sorts of really neat stuff and stuff.... Def top kek, much skill.. et cetera. How much did you end up paying/promising Nemesis to merge with you so you had a chance to actually accomplish a kill legitimately, and then you go and brag about this?
    You seem to care a lot though? Paid nemesis to merge with us? lol thats a new one, i guess it was because exalted/std/a5 was too much of a threat... /kappa

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Oh Throttle, this must be such fine morning for you... xD kinda feel sorry about how bad you must be raging about this all.
    I find your signature very ironic, seeing how YOU go with rest of the exploiter "bandwagoners" and try to get away with it,, just because "someone else would've done the same"....

Now, who's the sheep and who's the goat again?

This thread is awkwardly hilarious.

the rage quit damage control going on here trying to save their pathetic accounts is hilarious. cant wait to see all the thousands of dollars wasted by all those swiper losers when their whole guild gets banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    I find your signature very ironic, seeing how YOU go with rest of the exploiter "bandwagoners" and try to get away with it,, just because "someone else would've done the same"....

This thread is awkwardly hilarious.
    As someone told me in my concern for skill point exploitation:

"Exploit early, exploit often"
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

looks like leviathan has the same z axis issues that luscas and krakken does ever since 2.5 launched. which means anyone can do this simply by engaging it.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast