Closed Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

I was in rage and when the iceberg rumor was a thing they spent a few hours trying to drag an iceberg to leviathan to try and exploit it. The fact they would try exploiting it once makes me think they would try again.

Edit: also I was the first person to discover you guys doing this attempt but I did not start recording right away since. You guys had plenty of time to back out and reset as there was no pressure at all from anyone the for like 4-5 min

It is clear they glitch that boss, Rage should get banned for doing that. Reznoc get perma banned before doing kraken. Rage should stop for doing if they see the boss bugged. This is a world boss that give a very expensive gear.

Yeah rage quit should stop attacking a xl bug the wasted time getting everyone in raid sailing out there to just say omg its bugged ok lets stop playing lol stop being jelly its just a game.

Rage Quit, continue to do your server a service by keeping those hostile waters salty.

To everyone salty, just wait for the leviathan nerf to roll out, then you can go be salty again when someone better prepared than you will take the glory of killing a nerfed boss.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazing View Post
    I was in rage and when the iceberg rumor was a thing they spent a few hours trying to drag an iceberg to leviathan to try and exploit it. The fact they would try exploiting it once makes me think they would try again.

Edit: also I was the first person to discover you guys doing this attempt but I did not start recording right away. You guys had plenty of time to back out and reset as there was no pressure at all
    there is absolutely no reason what so ever for anyone to reset a boss if it gets stuck, and not a single person in this game would do so as long as it was killable. I dont know why you guys are trying so hard to get these guys banned, but lets be realistic and stop spouting this kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Tbh if they killed this without anyone there to see it i bet they would have been bragging "we killed the first Levi NA Legitimately"

Though this is really an open and shut case. In the state that levi was in it was an easier boss to kill than kraken.

Kraken
    1. Kraken Requires a Tank
    2. Kraken Does Mechanics (It has similar mechanics to Levi just on a smaller scale Seabugs spawns Pull in from gnaw etc)
    3. Kraken has high regen when low (Frenzy)

Levi(Glitched state)
    1. No Tank Needed (Usually Levithan in stand still phases goes towards whoever has aggro of it)
    2. No Mechanics (Usually it spawns Seabugs and pulls people into the middle)
    3. No phase change so it did not ever get its true regen + other mechanics

Levi (Normal)
    1. Stand still phases a tank has to be in the water so Levithan isn't just destroying whatever boat that the person that has aggro is on.
    2. a Massive number Seabugs spawn periodically making the boss not be the only threat
    3. Levi has movement phases where it is hard to keep up Damage due to increased movement speed and maelstroms it spawns that throw boats all over the place. On top of this also having high hp regen

Quote Originally Posted by John Small View Post
    there is absolutely no reason what so ever for anyone to reset a boss if it gets stuck, and not a single person in this game would do so as long as it was killable. I dont know why you guys are trying so hard to get these guys banned, but lets be realistic and stop spouting this kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I cant see whats so difficult to understand about that, people just being jelly and salty as fck...

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post

I cant see what so difficult to understand about that, people just being jelly...
    because bragging rights be serious business
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    because bragging rights be serious business
    Thats a pretty valid point!!

For me personally, below this, is why what you guys have done has probably killed Archeage - when it's already grasping for life before Black Desert;

Leviathan is the final world boss we'll probably see for a year or two. It was content for guilds and alliances to master and defeat. A reason for serious guilds to still play. We should have still had at least two or three months of gearing our galleons and practicing before taking down leviathan LEGITIMATELY and getting it on farm.

You guys have opened a can of worms. Now guilds across every server are going to try figure out the exploit - I'm sure the bad core of your guild will already tell friends across other servers how you guys really did it. The majority of us aren't buying that crap that this was unintentional.

Our GMs unfortunately don't moderate as much in game, so guilds will do it once they figure out the exploit while no one is aware and they will get away with it. The GMs can't babysit us 24/7 and make sure we don't bug leviathan across every server.

End-game guilds that now exploit leviathan will farm enoans and guess what? That will ♥♥♥♥ with every faction because abyssal and faction vs faction pvp will be even more one-sided than it already is as well as making their big pockets bigger. Other guilds even won't have a chance.

And what's worse is that Rage leadership isn't ashamed of what they did and that their lack-of-morals guild has probably single-handedly decimated the last bit of interest end-game guilds still had. Everyone is going to look for the exploit, all those months of preperation and you guys don't deserve to be known as the first legit kill.

I hope the GMs not only take the loot but bump your irrelevant guild on your dead server back down to rank 1.

Take leviathan down legitimately first with video proof of the entire fight and show us if you can even kill it without exploiting. Probably can't and don't deserve your loot. Until then you're just a guild that has to cheese to win. Good ♥♥♥♥en job.

Thanks for ruining the satisfaction of wanting to hunt leviathan. You guys are so good

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast