Closed Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

If they can obviously kill it then they'd have no problem doing it legitimately, non?

I could care less they took it down. Just hate exploiters and hackers and bugs since that's why this game practically died when the game itself is amazing.

So Rage's Excuse / Defense whatever you wanna call it is that "It they didn't kill it someone else would have" Now that logic seems flawed if you see a bank with the door unlocked do you rob it because someone else would rob it?

On top of that nobody outside of their guild go close enough to the boss to see underneath it until after it has been looted if there were material packs underneath it they could have easily broken them down to remove them from the picture.

and they built the enoan from the exploited kill lol jesus
    <Laughing Coffin>
    #1 Pirate Guild World

Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    So Rage's Excuse / Defense whatever you wanna call it is that "It they didn't kill it someone else would have" Now that logic seems flawed if you see a bank with the door unlocked do you rob it because someone else would rob it?

On top of that nobody outside of their guild go close enough to the boss to see underneath it until after it has been looted if there were material packs underneath it they could have easily broken them down to remove them from the picture.
    Lol comparing robbing a bank with killing a freaking virtual fish... loooooool

Quote Originally Posted by John Small View Post
    there is absolutely no reason what so ever for anyone to reset a boss if it gets stuck, and not a single person in this game would do so as long as it was killable. I dont know why you guys are trying so hard to get these guys banned, but lets be realistic and stop spouting this kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    Im not spouting bs at all lol and idrc if they get banned or not as they wont be on the server much longer (There are a few acceptations to this I hope some of them don't get banned). Quite literally all I did was state facts and since you think that I want them to be banned after just me posting facts... See where I'm going with this?

https://youtu.be/Bbz4p4c4xA0

So damn cringe-worthy to even watch. The fact you guys can be proud to do in the video above is just so sad

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Lol comparing robbing a bank with killing a freaking virtual fish... loooooool
    I mean its the same concept you got something rare without even working for it. Do you think you deserved the loot for killing it in the way you did?

On Top of that you don't even have the right cannon setup to kill it so your goal was to glitch it and have the highest damage output to burn it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    We would ♥♥♥♥♥ if someone intentionally exploited, there was no intentional exploit here. We had been attempting Levi all week, in this instance it glitched for reasons we do not know. The folks saying they would have pulled away and let the individuals contesting get the kill are delusional or lying. What if Glenn glitched Nebz, would you stop trying to kill him? If you did kill him, would you give back his jacket?
    Lyrical pls, dont even compare a rare image item with a 300,000 gold enoan drop.

Anyway, i'd keep killing it (Levi, Glenn, w/e). Suggesting u had to stop is idd ridicilous coz any1 else could come and finish what you started.

BUT, you dont try to play it pro and spam salty.meme when people suggest the loot is removed for how game changer/expensive it is. Maybe if u played it different they'd let u keep an image item of the helmet or something..

Anyway, so far ur damage control and PR is outright terribad, which is fine by me. Transfers are soon and now err1 will know what a big mouthed ♥♥♥♥ter guild RQ is.

For me personally, below this, is why what you guys have done has probably killed Archeage - when it's already grasping for life before Black Desert;

Leviathan is the final world boss we'll probably see for a year or two. It was content for guilds and alliances to master and defeat. A reason for serious guilds to still play. We should have still had at least two or three months of gearing our galleons and practicing before taking down leviathan LEGITIMATELY and getting it on farm.

You guys have opened a can of worms. Now guilds across every server are going to try figure out the exploit - I'm sure the bad core of your guild will already tell friends across other servers how you guys really did it. The majority of us aren't buying that crap that this was unintentional.

Our GMs unfortunately don't moderate as much in game, so guilds will do it once they figure out the exploit while no one is aware and they will get away with it. The GMs can't babysit us 24/7 and make sure we don't bug leviathan across every server.

End-game guilds that now exploit leviathan will farm enoans and guess what? That will ♥♥♥♥ with every faction because abyssal and faction vs faction pvp will be even more one-sided than it already is as well as making their big pockets bigger. Other guilds even won't have a chance.

And what's worse is that Rage leadership isn't ashamed of what they did and that their lack-of-morals guild has probably single-handedly decimated the last bit of interest end-game guilds still had. Everyone is going to look for the exploit, all those months of preperation and you guys don't deserve to be known as the first legit kill.

I hope the GMs not only take the loot but bump your irrelevant guild on your dead server back down to rank 1.

Take leviathan down legitimately first with video proof of the entire fight and show us if you can even kill it without exploiting. Probably can't and don't deserve your loot. Until then you're just a guild that has to cheese to win. Good ♥♥♥♥en job.

Thanks for ruining the satisfaction of wanting to hunt leviathan. You guys are so good
    Im going to guess this level of frustration comes from sacrifing an unmeasurable amount of hours trying to get the kill on the boss first. Your unrelentless passion to achieve this goal is blind folding your judgement into accepting the possibility that this was indeed a glitch of the game. Ive watched the videos in any of them there is any kind of evidence to imply that this was a planned exploit. Yes it is clear the boss is not behaving as it should, that doesnt mean that someone had to do anything to make that happen.

I would also like to share my condolences in your dream to be the first Leviathan killer in this server shatter due to this anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuella View Post
    If they can obviously kill it then they'd have no problem doing it legitimately, non?

I could care less they took it down. Just hate exploiters and hackers and bugs since that's why this game practically died when the game itself is amazing.
    Could be argued the interest in the game has declined because the players choose to do as they please with bugs rather than actually submit them and help the game improve (or just simply leave when things don't go their way).

But that's every game, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    So that length of time in the video where that one player can see under the Leviathan (since they're dead in the water) while it's still alive doesn't count? Serious question since I'm not familiar with the whole material packs thing.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast