Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 244

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by nebz View Post
    Lyrical pls, dont even compare a rare image item with a 300,000 gold enoan drop.

    Anyway, i'd keep killing it (Levi, Glenn, w/e). Suggesting u had to stop is idd ridicilous coz any1 else could come and finish what you started.

    BUT, you dont try to play it pro and spam salty.meme when people suggest the loot is removed for how game changer/expensive it is. Maybe if u played it different they'd let u keep an image item of the helmet or something..

    Anyway, so far ur damage control and PR is outright terribad, which is fine by me. Transfers are soon and now err1 will know what a big mouthed ♥♥♥♥ter guild RQ is.
    Lol exactly who is playing pro? Every post mentioning leviathan have been made by people hating on rage, we are just shutting peoples mouth with facts that are spouting nonsense ♥♥♥♥ that are all assumptions, saying that we exploited and they would have turned away if it happened to them and stupid things like that, like come on...

  2. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by nebz View Post
    Lyrical pls, dont even compare a rare image item with a 300,000 gold enoan drop.

    Anyway, i'd keep killing it (Levi, Glenn, w/e). Suggesting u had to stop is idd ridicilous coz any1 else could come and finish what you started.

    BUT, you dont try to play it pro and spam salty.meme when people suggest the loot is removed for how game changer/expensive it is. Maybe if u played it different they'd let u keep an image item of the helmet or something..

    Anyway, so far ur damage control and PR is outright terribad, which is fine by me. Transfers are soon and now err1 will know what a big mouthed ♥♥♥♥ter guild RQ is.
    Yeah the fact that their members said they only had high angle siege cannons speaks for itself you can't kill Levi with just High Angles alone they went for straight damage because they knew what they were doing.

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    Yeah the fact that their members said they only had high angle siege cannons speaks for itself you can't kill Levi with just High Angles alone they went for straight damage because they knew what they were doing.
    High-angles? i think you are wrong, we only had shrapnel and captains cannons fyi, they are op against levi... (this is the nonsense ♥♥♥♥ spouting i was talking about)

  4. #154
    Its funny how ragequit is trying to just change the narrative by avoiding denying they exploited the leviathan and rather trying to excuse the use of an exploit for the highest gains possible in the game. Thats ♥♥♥♥in hilarious lol what kind of delusional shmuck do you have to believe that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. They literally are not once trying to deny that they profited from exploiting the final boss of the game, but instead want you to excuse the behavior on the assumption that everyone is as morally bankrupt as they are. Not one honest or serious thing has come from that guild in months if you believe anything they say youre a sucker. Theyre habitual line steppers and someone needs to stomp their legs out (lookin at you trino)

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    So that length of time in the video where that one player can see under the Leviathan (since they're dead in the water) while it's still alive doesn't count? Serious question since I'm not familiar with the whole material packs thing.
    Okay so you can craft a pack for like building a house IE a Lumber Pack when you set the pack on the ground you have 2 options you can either pick the pack up or break it down for 90% of the materials used to make the pack so instead of their players having their packs in the water or on their backs after Levi was killed they could just get the mats and make the pack disappear so nobody could tell that they did it.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    High-angles? i think you are wrong, we only had shrapnel and captains cannons fyi, they are op against levi... (this is the nonsense ♥♥♥♥ spouting i was talking about)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyralisana View Post
    You've clearly never even touched the Leviathan before - it's all splash damage. As for the health regen, I was under the impression that that got nerfed and I believed that our dps was simply beating it, since at any given time there were 12+ Legendary+ high-angles firing on it. Also if you think the regen is the Leviathan's biggest trick, you really haven't touched it at all. We don't call it the NASCAR squid for nothing, fish is fast.
    Quote from a Rage Member No Chain shots no High Speed Siege only High Angles!

    Also LOL Calls it Nascar squid yet just sits there watching it stay in 1 spot from 100% to 0 with no health Regen

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2219158

    Inb4 Edits Post

  7. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12
    There's a screenshot on Reddit showing the raid and the names of those participating, all of them need to get banned permanently asap.. disgusting.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    Quote from a Rage Member No Chain shots no High Speed Siege only High Angles!

    Also LOL Calls it Nascar squid yet just sits there watching it stay in 1 spot from 100% to 0
    Yeah, high-angles for the dps yknow? chain and high speed are situational and theres like one per ship, what are you even trying to imply?

  9. #159
    Senior Member neoVictrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Becoming a Blackguard
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    Okay so you can craft a pack for like building a house IE a Lumber Pack when you set the pack on the ground you have 2 options you can either pick the pack up or break it down for 90% of the materials used to make the pack so instead of their players having their packs in the water or on their backs after Levi was killed they could just get the mats and make the pack disappear so nobody could tell that they did it.
    Oh so another issue as result of the game's physics then (packs in the path of the leviathan trapping it I'm guessing).
    If that's the case though wouldn't they be visible on the surface under him in the video the OP posted?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

  10. #160
    Emerging game play, and worked as intended. Congrats Rage, really good job.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts