Closed Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Quote Originally Posted by Dcoy View Post
    I agree, it's good that they determined the extent of the bug, and if they take the necessary steps to report this issue themselves complete with their own recordings or findings then w/e it's fine. Take the loot, take the achievement, take the titles, everything is fine we found a bug. Claiming it as a legitimate kill is when people start having problems with the situation.

The guilds doing end-game content have to be held to a higher standard as they represent the pinnacle of what this game has to offer. If a video like this stands as the NA first Leviathan kill what does that say about this game as a whole?
    Whether or not they actually reported the bug is something we can only take guesses at, just like if they've intentionally bugged the Leviathan or not. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the first thread on the subject before it was deleted, but a lot of people here are way to quick to grab pitchforks and burn ♥♥♥♥.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Astora View Post
    lel
    Maybe if you all people werent so thin skinned, it wouldnt be so funny to troll you, just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Your idea of another guild killing it anyways doesn't add up. STD could have finished it off at that point, but RQ would have still had the tag and loot from it due to damage done. Invalid argument is invalid.
    Regardless of who killed it the situation would remain the same.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcoy View Post
    If you actually read my post, you would see that is exactly what I'm saying. Whether or not action should be taken against their accounts is wholly dependent on how they carried themselves after the fact. If it was intentional or not has nothing to do with it. It's how they treat the fact that they discovered the bug and what they decided to do with that information that determines whether or not this is an actionable offense. Should the achievements and loot be taken? Yes. This is clearly not a legit kill. Should their accounts be actioned? That's up to Trion.
    I know it was basically what you said and I wanted to post something similar to yours, though I simply vastly disagree with the fact that taking all the in-game perks seemed like "no biggie" in what you wrote.
    Kadum East
    Ginkan
    Dawncaller

Just Rage being Rage. "Yall salt because you couldn't contest us." "We didn't mean to glitch it and then continue to kill it all through the glitch." "We didn't want some other guild to get an easy kill that we for some reason would have decided not to contest."

I'd be willing to bet that if they did leave the fight after it glitched that they'd be on the opposite side of the fence and trying to get anyone who attempted it banned all while calling them scum and that they're what's killing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

This is no different than discovering a bug or an exploit and abusing it instead of reporting. Ban them.

Vendell, you coming to BDO with us?
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Another point to bring up; did you guys even call in shout chat in nuian/haranyan and try to get the contesting guilds to stopped killing a boss that's supposed to be ultimate hard mode? It's like using ♥♥♥♥en cheat codes when you can't beat the game in hard lmao.

Because their leadership were probably there with them to contest you and would have gotten their members to stop if your leadership claimed that it was being streamed and the bug would be taken to GMs.

If so I hope there's proof that you guys tried. I've seen nothing to state that you guys tried to get the contestants and your guildies to stop, you just assumed they'd kill it.

But what if you said, "Hey guys boss is bugged! Let it reset and we'll notify the GMs in detail about the exploit."

And once again, if you're such a good hard-working guild you can kill leviathan in a week or so after resting up - as well as stream it - so you can prove to every single end game guild you ♥♥♥♥ed over that you actually can legitimately kill it.

And the jailer man and sailor Sam
    Were searching every one
    For the banned on the run

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    Vendell, you coming to BDO with us?
    Apparently, it seems im getting banned and ♥♥♥♥. :P

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast