Closed Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    I'm not sure you can be helped if you don't think that collecting all available evidence is important to an investigation.

I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.

That's not possible collusion. Your video evidence of the entire up front right in your face encounter ALONG WITH COMMENTARY AND AUDIO FEEDBACK OF WHAT WAS SEEN AND EXPERIENCED couldn't possibly be enough. You, being in the guild who was right there with the Leviathan, can't possibly rival the video taken on a clipper 800M away by an ex girlfriend.

Furthermore, who do you think you are arguing with the carebear zerg overloading this thread. You know they're out there on the daily with leviathan, kraken, ghost ships, anthalon, and everything else..Right? Wait what? Their superior knowledge of trade routes and larder timer clearly makes them the authority here on what happened, and their analytical skills of that video taken 800M away is unparalleled and cannot be matched.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    So if Hillary Clinton gives up her emails, they should compensate her by giving her all the superdelegates for her hard work this election?
    Where I differentiate your argument about the Hillary Clinton e-mails and what I did, was that Hillary Clinton had work related emails on her personal email server. According to this logic, I'd be playing the game illegally under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Doing things with my guild and providing work to Trion / XL are two totally different things.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #204
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Our investigation is complete and our decision is being written. Please look for it in the News and Announcements forum, as it will contain information that may be pertinent to all guilds within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Lol these memes. Keep going
    Undadmarlins

House of Mantis

Carebear, friendly, love anime

I'm not sure you can be helped if you don't think that collecting all available evidence is important to an investigation.

I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.
    I'm not entirely sure you understand the point here. Your TS comms matter not when your actions in a video are sufficient enough to explain what your intentions were and what you did. Even if your comms had half the people saying we should reset the boss, and the other half saying no, it wouldn't even matter. Even if you didn't intentionally bug the boss and your TS comms sound confused, it really doesn't matter. Illegitimacy is illegitimacy and you followed through with it.

Unless you were there in our TS and on our boats you have absolutely no idea.
    Your exploit being intentional or not only matters as far as potential bans are concerned. The non-legit kill should be a loot strip no matter what.

Idk about you guys but I'm gonna be refreshing the Devon tracker for the next 2 hours.
    Undadmarlins

House of Mantis

Carebear, friendly, love anime

Bleh

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast