Closed Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 244

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    I'm not sure you can be helped if you don't think that collecting all available evidence is important to an investigation.

    I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.

    That's not possible collusion. Your video evidence of the entire up front right in your face encounter ALONG WITH COMMENTARY AND AUDIO FEEDBACK OF WHAT WAS SEEN AND EXPERIENCED couldn't possibly be enough. You, being in the guild who was right there with the Leviathan, can't possibly rival the video taken on a clipper 800M away by an ex girlfriend.

    Furthermore, who do you think you are arguing with the carebear zerg overloading this thread. You know they're out there on the daily with leviathan, kraken, ghost ships, anthalon, and everything else..Right? Wait what? Their superior knowledge of trade routes and larder timer clearly makes them the authority here on what happened, and their analytical skills of that video taken 800M away is unparalleled and cannot be matched.

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,176

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Growlgate
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    So if Hillary Clinton gives up her emails, they should compensate her by giving her all the superdelegates for her hard work this election?
    Where I differentiate your argument about the Hillary Clinton e-mails and what I did, was that Hillary Clinton had work related emails on her personal email server. According to this logic, I'd be playing the game illegally under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Doing things with my guild and providing work to Trion / XL are two totally different things.

  4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #204
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616
    Our investigation is complete and our decision is being written. Please look for it in the News and Announcements forum, as it will contain information that may be pertinent to all guilds within the game.

  5. #205
    Senior Member Undeadmerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hadir Farm
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    Lol these memes. Keep going
    Undadmarlins

    House of Mantis

    Carebear, friendly, love anime

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    I'm not sure you can be helped if you don't think that collecting all available evidence is important to an investigation.

    I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.
    I'm not entirely sure you understand the point here. Your TS comms matter not when your actions in a video are sufficient enough to explain what your intentions were and what you did. Even if your comms had half the people saying we should reset the boss, and the other half saying no, it wouldn't even matter. Even if you didn't intentionally bug the boss and your TS comms sound confused, it really doesn't matter. Illegitimacy is illegitimacy and you followed through with it.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,176

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    Unless you were there in our TS and on our boats you have absolutely no idea.
    Your exploit being intentional or not only matters as far as potential bans are concerned. The non-legit kill should be a loot strip no matter what.

  9. #209
    Senior Member Undeadmerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hadir Farm
    Posts
    754
    Idk about you guys but I'm gonna be refreshing the Devon tracker for the next 2 hours.
    Undadmarlins

    House of Mantis

    Carebear, friendly, love anime

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    127
    Bleh

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts