+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the NA first Leviathan killers!

Quote Originally Posted by kphelljumper View Post
    Good you cheat you should be banned. Now if only trion would find all the people using Archebuddy mods and ban them too this game would become far more playable.
    Wtf is Archebuddy

The fact that you and the pirates even know wtf that is tells me everything I need to know about you and the people you play with though.
    SLAYERS NATION

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    Wtf is Archebuddy

The fact that you and the pirates even know wtf that is tells me everything I need to know about you and the people you play with though.
    You're just insinuating things.. There probably have been many posts on the forum about this before. And most likely you do knew about it, or guildies know it

Wtf is Archebuddy

You should know half your guild use's it =^)
    <DISASTER>
    NA PVP CHAMPS BLOOD AND SAND 2016

The day "half my guild uses hack" will probably be the same day you actually L2 key bind.
    SLAYERS NATION

The day "half my guild uses hack" will probably be the same day you actually L2 key bind.
    That burns so bad... Na i think i play just fine as it =^)
    <DISASTER>

So the stealth hacking in 5v5 and farming kills/honor wasn't an exploit? Legit.

Wtf is Archebuddy

Weren't you befriending Slaughter and don't you have Poweranger in your guild? Both players known to almost every pirate as two people who admitted to using Hacks and who were caught Exploiting but avoided punishment.

We also have seen instances of your players targeting stealth players who are more than 50 units away. Can we prove it? No. Did we experience it happen time and time again? Yes. At the end of the day Drax, you have no way of proving or disproving if your members use Hacks or Exploits but to sit there as if you're an angel and say "The day "half my guild uses hack" will probably be the same day you actually L2 key bind." Is borderline laughable.

Btw, I barely even play anymore. Just though I should tell you that so you can use that in your insult when you reply to me. Made it easier for you, Another thing you got carried with

Stay classy, ♥♥♥ Clown.

Your's truly, Shamblez <3
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Good you cheat you should be banned. Now if only trion would find all the people using Archebuddy mods and ban them too this game would become far more playable.

They don't want to find them, I find them with the macro messed up, report them, and it doesn't matter. I am probably more likely to get banned for reporting them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Xthos View Post
    They don't want to find them, I find them with the macro messed up, report them, and it doesn't matter. I am probably more likely to get banned for reporting them too much.
    Ya trust me i report the bots all the time, and i try to get screen shots of people using stealth hacks, teleport hacks but its pretty hard tbh.
    <DISASTER>

Ya trust me i report the bots all the time, and i try to get screen shots of people using stealth hacks, teleport hacks but its pretty hard tbh.
    it prolly is hard for you to get the screenshot, since you have to use the keyboard instead of clicking.
    There is nothing here ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast