Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: guessing game: leviathan exploit

guessing game: leviathan exploit

what do you guys guess the decision made for rage will be?

personally i think their enoan will be stripped of it's components (and returned to the owner of the ship as tradeable)
    leviathan achievement will be removed, loot will be removed, and maybe a temporary ban.

what are your guesses

Depends on how much Rage members spend on average buying APEX or credit's I think

I'm just wondering why another topic was made.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    Depends on how much Rage members spend on average buying APEX or credit's I think
    lol, no.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

They get banned, someone appeals for unban a month later and gets another free Enoan.

All jokes aside i really hope to god there was actual detective work done, because celestrata only posted today when it happened yesterday. and they already have a verdict meanwhile, Every other exploit took what looked like a lot more time.
    Undadmarlins

House of Mantis

Carebear, friendly, love anime

well the guild tax is 2 apex a month that we have to pay to our leader
    <Rage>

Gem my pants Trion!!!

Frankly the book should be thrown at them to make an example of the rest of the server communities of what can happen when you exploit something as major as this. Perma ban by the main players in this along with title, loot and anything else that was obtained from this event wiped.

ArcheAge doesn't come with a book, the user manual is digital only.

But you could always fart in your hand, close your fist, and throw that really hard at them...that might work?

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    ArcheAge doesn't come with a book, the user manual is digital only.

But you could always fart in your hand, close your fist, and throw that really hard at them...that might work?
    People still read those things? Last time I saw a manual for a game it was a single-sided piece of paper.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Trion seems to be taking an intense focus to this (as they rightly should) especially given the public outcry at it... which means they'll probably be giving an extreme punishment to set an example. I think a few people will be banned, maybe permanently, and all gains from the leviathan kill removed.

There is only one option.

Double Secret Probation...

http://youtu.be/vVXEQ8hjyGI

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast