Closed Thread
Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Naskamu View Post
    Rip Rage Quit
    BTW Trion AND Celestrata, you've earned my respect for ever.
    Who will be the leading guild in Nazar now?
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

I wonder if I can take that boat ride Collusion was offering still.

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyhoe View Post
    That is the laziest and worst answer possible, they didnt report this being broken, AFTER ITS BEEN KNOWN BY THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IF YOU PUT A DEAD DONKEY IN FRONT OF THE LEVIATHAN IS BUGS OUT IN KOREA, after you guys dont fix anything that goes wrong in korea like the apex bug back in november(which you didnt permaban people for) you try to play the "we didnt know it was broken game".

You say if they reported it they wouldnt have been banned which means that you feel they did nothing wrong other then not tell you, that you are OK with the kill if they told you what happened. That is just sad really really sad. So many people who were on the fence of this game with BDO and BnS around the corner, you just dug your own grave. Look at what happened to Ollo, GG trion.
    Pretty sure it was the pack on leviathan which got patched and should be in our version too. Whatever happened is not the same bug but they still took advantage of it without reporting it so they got banned. It is a step toward shaping the community to be less "exploit often before fix".

To be honest, I feel like a lot of this was brought on by Collusions response. "Socket my pants and I'll prove to you we aren't cheaters." Trolling or not, you don't demand that from a publisher. Especially when you know you're in a potentially bad position.

He was aware of this last night and I'm sure that if he had his guilds best interest in mind, then that video would have been brought up right away. In fact, if any of the guild was concerned, they would have made him upload. They've had plenty of time and I'm sure they've discussed it already, but nothing was done. I'm not sure if this video exists or not and he was asking for something he knew wouldn't happen because he didn't have it to begin with. If it were me, I would have had the video uploaded right away. At the same time, I can see how none of the other people in the guild making any contact whatsoever to make sure they could keep anything first was their undoing as well as their intentions on having the one person who could have saved them not do a thing.

I'm not for permanent bans unless they're well deserved. I'd hate to see everything I've worked up in this game to go bye-bye in an instant. In this case I think Collusion deserves that. Ransoming the publisher for proof is a big no no. Perhaps there should be appeals to other members who participated to have a review based on their behavior and demeanor prior, during and after the fight. Most of us don't know the full story on what was going on. If they used a mechanic to glitch Levi purposely or not. I'm sure Trion doesn't want us to know either to prevent it from happening again. It is too late for that video now, but I'm sure there were members who weren't set out to get perma'd last night and instead try to do content. All of us who play games know that feeling of doing something and finally beating that big end game boss. You're happy and excited and you cheer and have a blast and its easy to forget things when you're caught up in that moment. Last night it was about victory to them I'm sure. But at some point, someone should have asked some questions. "Do we really deserve this?"

Overall, I'm mixed on it. In my own opinion. I feel bad for the players who were perma'd who were out just looking to have some fun last night, but I think Trion may have made the correct decision. Remember, if it feels like an exploit, acts like an exploit, smells like an exploit, it's more than likely an exploit and do no touch anything until you ok it with the correct people.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    I get making examples out of these guys for exploiting, but they're part of the active PvP community of the game. Banning these guys is going to remove a big group of active players after transfers, really think the bans should be lifted and just have them banned until day before transfers.
    they ♥♥♥♥ed up, too bad for them. They knew they were doing something wrong, and still continued to do it
    Jenrenegade
    TT6 - Kyrios
    Cleric/Caretaker/Argent <3

Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    I wonder if I can take that boat ride Collusion was offering still.
    Don't trust him! I got taken to a bad place when I took them up on the offer...
    JayBe
    Nazar - West
    Yata Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    There is a very, very clear difference between Easter Eggs and glitches/exploits. And yes, I've played games for over 25 years and I have over 8 years of professional experience in the industry. This is not a battle where people did not know what to do. Leviathan has been attempted in other regions, and the strategies are documented. Any guild attempting this most likely has done their homework long enough to know that this was very erratic, unintended behavior from the Leviathan. (And I also don't think that anyone would consider a floating, unmoving, non-attacking monster to be an 'easter egg.')
    I am more years than you in games and industry but I won't enter in an "I know better than you" discussion here.
    But you should already know that out there there are players who can't even read right a tool tip. How much to know if what they see is normal or not.
    Anyway, even if what you say is correct (something we could argue for days), these guys did nothing irreversible.
    They have not altered server's economy or something.
    They just killed a glitched boss.
    Remove the loot, give a 72 hours ban as example, spawn Leviathan again and everything is back in order.
    It's not like they created a huge chaos.
    The only chaos I see here is from people with torches and forks...

what's up? I want my account back, I want my money invested in patron during that year I played. Why did not the game right, wait staff invest money, lots of money and then simply ban? the time investimo this game ?? They did not think anything of it ???

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I think you've misunderstood. The entire guild has not been banned, only those who have had actively participated in the fight against the Leviathan. All 53 people we took action against had been there, actively participating in that fight. If you were simply a Rage Quit member who was online somewhere else, you were not banned. Your character will simply be guildless.
    Disbanding a guild is a disgusting act especially when not all members were present.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    There goes a guild with potential to make the game more fun after transfers lol.
    I can finally move back to my server.

Death of Rage Quit do kind of sadden me for not being able to compete with them after the tranafer but oh well.

I will take my chances. :3
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast