Closed Thread
Page 145 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1683

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

the whole argument about RQ having to make there own post when it was already on the forums sounds redundant even if they didn't say anything it shouldn't matter cause it already out there they weren't trying to hide or cover it up they just didn't think it was necessary when so many people already reporting it on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    But that post has always been there, it's never been deleted or touched. The person posting it has never received any moderation actions. And... honestly... what is so important about this post? It's not posted by anyone affiliated with this decision. I'm just confused as to how any of this is community policing when that thread has literally never been touched.
    Celestra, why do you respond in this unprofessional fashion to customers of the company you are representing? This isn't a thread of sub-Reddit or some obscure forum where the moderators are chosen from the group of forum posters. As a community manager, aren't you held to a higher standard? If the posts are irrelevant, why do you bother acknowledging them? You even reach out and ask forum posters to bring you information that you yourself said is not as reliable as Trion's log.

Trion made a decision. It looks extremely unprofessional to me that you'd negotiate or defend those decisions with the community board instead of company communications. I understand that reaching out to the community is important but the manner in which you choose to do so seems so unprofessional and not a company standard level of etiquette for a forum moderator. The way you respond and the posts you decide to address are the kinds of answers I expect from the moderator of a Facebook group or some non-profit internet forum, not a gaming publisher of a somewhat reputable production company. Sometimes I feel like the game is being administered by an average, common player -- not a professional company -- and as you see by the responses in this long thread, that isn't very complimentary when you represent a publishing company.

I do appreciate what you do because I do enjoy this game but the game feels so insecure in terms of use. Not only with this whole debacle, which stems from the insecurity of being banned and not understand the game policies because they are clearly not apparent to the average user. But it also feels insecure when your responses resemble what an average user would say instead of a professional representative. Moderators and GM's of other companies such as Blizzard, Activision, and Valve do not respond to their customers in the same fashion as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Uranic View Post
    the whole argument about RQ having to make there own post when it was already on the forums sounds redundant even if they didn't say anything it shouldn't matter cause it already out there they weren't trying to hide or cover it up they just didn't think it was necessary when so many people already reporting it on the forums.
    No one would have said anything if they weren't caught!

Forgive the brevity as this will not truly express my feelings on the subject.

I am being forced to use my cell phone as it has become apparent to my IT folks that our addresses, but not accounts, have been blocked. Well played.

A policy that bans its customers for providing proof that does not concur with the company's vilification of a large class of its customers is inheritly not transparent. The fact that representatives and/or agents of Trion Worlds have misrepresented the facts and damaged members not involved in the event surrounding this knee jerk reaction is appalling.

In the words of Franklin D. Roosevelt, "A reactionary is a somnambulist walking backwards."

For the sake of your customers, stop sleep walking in reverse and rise above the stereotypes of an industry that is plagued by poor customer service, lack of transparency, and lack of overall concern for its subscriber base.

As Ringberg pointed out villainous members of Rage Quit did post on the forums only to have posts removed and be paraded in front of the community as fiends that did not cooperate with the investigation. Would it be so hard to acknowledge that they did notify your staff or would acknowledging your own hypocrisy be too much to stomach?

"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce Lee

Do you have the courage to admit the mistakes? Or will the moderators continue to hide by the web being spun here?

As Doug Larsen once stated, "To err is human; to admit, superhuman."

As for your request for a DM with my account info on Twitter, I am unable to comply as you are not a follower of mine. Be that as it may I have PM'd both yourself and Khrolan on this forum, but to no avail. Once again our pleas fall on deaf ears.
    Nazar
    Sprawled - East
    Fightsprawl - West/Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    No one would have said anything if they weren't caught!
    How would you know did you talk to them no

Quote Originally Posted by Ringberg View Post
    Except it was the husband of a Rage Quit member who was banned who is also in the guild under a different name.
    Ariels husband?
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

trolled

As a guildmember of a guild that loves to trolll, I say GG. I lost some time and money in this ban, no big deal. I am happy to say that We trolled and got hit with the ban hammer, thanks! It is the ultimate compliment for a trolling guild, to get squished for trolling... I honestly thought we were getting trolled back with the ban, but alas I guess not. I was one of those yelling in faction chat saying there was no way they would ban us, and goodluck with all of the people saying that we would. It wasn't a trion can't do anything to us, too big to fail type thing, it was more in lines of it is blatant that they know about it, and are going to rollback the kill, not haha we are sneaky...

TLDR...
    YOU GOT TROLLED

P.S. can wrath have a castle now?

Quote Originally Posted by VoReason View Post
    Celestra, why do you respond in this unprofessional fashion to customers of the company you are representing? This isn't a thread of sub-Reddit or some obscure forum where the moderators are chosen from the group of forum posters. As a community manager, aren't you held to a higher standard? If the posts are irrelevant, why do you bother acknowledging them? You even reach out and ask forum posters to bring you information that you yourself said is not as reliable as Trion's log.

Trion made a decision. It looks extremely unprofessional to me that you'd negotiate or defend those decisions with the community board instead of company communications. I understand that reaching out to the community is important but the manner in which you choose to do so seems so unprofessional and not a company standard level of etiquette for a forum moderator. The way you respond and the posts you decide to address are the kinds of answers I expect from the moderator of a Facebook group or some non-profit internet forum, not a gaming publisher of a somewhat reputable production company.
    You'd rather have them speak like the mindless GM robots with prewritten messages, or messages that take 10 hours to write, edit, and go through everyone in the company before being posted?

I'm happier with faster, more transparent answers from actual human sounding people who tell it like it is. Professionalism isn't just about how you write, it's about the contents and what it means and honestly, most of the "professional" answers you see in other forums take days to write and only cause more questions. Celestrata is actually answering everything as it comes in. Quit bashing on that. Also inb4locked
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    If we knew who posted in it you'd have a point, we don't. It very well could've been Rage Quit.
    Again, read the guys posts. None of them are rage quit. It actually looks like this is your normally every day nice person who shows concern for the game he/she plays. How they found their way into this cesspool of a community is beyond me. Are you actually placing your argument on the off chance that someone in RQ may have had a forum alt that they used to post for good, non ♥♥♥♥ter things, and that they took other peoples videos from a post they came across in the Nazar forums, to post that there may have been a glitch situation in a leviathan attempt they clearly weren't part of? Desperation is a stinky cologne

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    ...you want to laugh about having enough caff to make this decision, and then say you want to close a thread so the community will move on???? How do you expect the 53 people to move on from such a bad decision you guys made? You can't force a community to move on from Trion's poor decisions.

I'm not going to post on alts nor will I, but I have no intention of letting this go when Trion makes such poor and reckless decisions. It is appalling how this has been handled. You want the community to move on, then you need to reconsider your decisions and processes.

and FIX this hall monitoring and policing.
    Because some people need hall monitors when they act like grade-school kids.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Closed Thread
Page 145 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast