Closed Thread
Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Uh. Wow. Didn't expect this at all. I'm sorry to see you guys go - Fostii, Daisyy, KingKong, Scottyz, Skeeg, and all the others from Ezi. I truly wish it wasn't this way. I'm sorry for you guys. Game on, I guess remember to contact support next time? No matter what you think of me I have always had respect for you all. Bye, I guess.
    JayBe
    Nazar - West
    Yata Enthusiast

Looks like their guild name held up in the end...

Because they're all raging now that they have to quit...

GET IT?! RAGE QUIT!? OMFG i'm funny

Quote Originally Posted by Nemus View Post
    Or we should read whole game's program code? "Oh there is a syntax error in this line... its a bug guys!"
    syntax errors don't compile you fail goodbye
    Kadum East
    Ginkan
    Dawncaller

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #154
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemus View Post
    Excuse me again but...
    I am sure you have worked in gaming industry before.
    So you probably know how many game developers put hidden mechanics as "eastern eggs".
    Specialy the Asian developers like Japanese and ... yes, Koreans.
    Just take a look in every gaming site. Tons of tips and tricks.
    There is no "obvious" in a game unless we speak of passing through walls, stuck inside rocks, etc.
    The only one who can confirm the "working as intended or not" is you.

I am sorry but this decision is clearly a "Lynch law".
    There is a very, very clear difference between Easter Eggs and glitches/exploits. And yes, I've played games for over 25 years and I have over 8 years of professional experience in the industry. This is not a battle where people did not know what to do. Leviathan has been attempted in other regions, and the strategies are documented. Any guild attempting this most likely has done their homework long enough to know that this was very erratic, unintended behavior from the Leviathan. (And I also don't think that anyone would consider a floating, unmoving, non-attacking monster to be an 'easter egg.')

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I think you've misunderstood. The entire guild has not been banned, only those who have had actively participated in the fight against the Leviathan. All 53 people we took action against had been there, actively participating in that fight. If you were simply a Rage Quit member who was online somewhere else, you were not banned. Your character will simply be guildless.
    I hope you guys also track all the mails these people send with gold and gear to dodge the ban and continue on an alt

I think trion made the right move. It's not fair that the guild thought it was ok to keep the drops and they also said they planned on farming it this way. Trion made the right move.

Also why does everyone get so upset at the messanger. Celestrata is doing her best to be professional so at least understand she's not being personal about it.
    TAHYANG EAST SIDE
    IGN:Kuktar "the God With Many Faces"
    GUILD:OUTPLAYED "Where Winners are Created"
    CEO of Kuktar Inc.

I think you've misunderstood. The entire guild has not been banned, only those who have had actively participated in the fight against the Leviathan. All 53 people we took action against had been there, actively participating in that fight. If you were simply a Rage Quit member who was online somewhere else, you were not banned. Your character will simply be guildless.

There are several people from the leviathan raid, that rage themselves posted a picture of, that are still online and moving about the server.

Take three lefts and you'll be right there....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    We did not exploit, it glitched. What is wrong with you people? There are glitches all over the game. We tried to show you the video, you didn't actually contact any of us. Collusion was trolling. Support doesn't doesn't respond and we pay?

LMFAO rekt. Irrelevant guild filled with irrelevant people
    Watatsumi -> Simpleblack-> Adashino

NaCl -> Salt

There is a very, very clear difference between Easter Eggs and glitches/exploits. And yes, I've played games for over 25 years and I have over 8 years of professional experience in the industry. This is not a battle where people did not know what to do. Leviathan has been attempted in other regions, and the strategies are documented. Any guild attempting this most likely has done their homework long enough to know that this was very erratic, unintended behavior from the Leviathan. (And I also don't think that anyone would consider a floating, unmoving, non-attacking monster to be an 'easter egg.')
    im guessing perm ban is in place for this aswell? Kappa

So you are basically implying we actually GLITCH/EXPLOITED the boss intentionally and it didnt do it by itself?

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast