Closed Thread
Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    When something in the sea that's suppose to swim in the sea and battle in the sea starts hovering in the air and spinning on a dime, we think it's pretty obvious.
    So basically the error on the pathing from the thing was OUR fault? So if somehow a delphinad ghost ship gets glitched itself and somebody kill it they should get banned aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldnoob View Post
    Perma ban is abit harsh for this, 72 hours ban and items and achivements removed would be more worth game is already low on people no need to remove 53 more people

Poor archeage
    rly? please dude stop the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    With one rash decision you managed to successfully kill an entire server. Congratulations. I'm not banned, and based on their criteria shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to see what becomes of Nazar - it will hardly be a game worth playing.
    Im not leaving Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    With one rash decision you managed to successfully kill an entire server. Congratulations. I'm not banned, and based on their criteria shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to see what becomes of Nazar - it will hardly be a game worth playing.
    rash decision? pushing a region-first boss from almost full hp to 0% with no mechanics and then bragging about it? demanding compensation? and no-one in guild contacting trion about it?

Was it harsh, yes, will it hurt the pvp side of nazar probably, but in the long term it should be better, and it sets a clear example of what not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by guelle2410 View Post
    So basically the error on the pathing from the thing was OUR fault? So if somehow a delphinad ghost ship gets glitched itself and somebody kill it they should get banned aswell?
    This was all said and discussed back when people used floating ships to kill Kraken. There's no argument here that hasn't been debated over and over. You're preaching to the choir.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It has actually been done already, prior to this even being posted. The team was taking action on all of the various accounts and removing the items from the world, hence the delay.
    A lot of people from that raid are still online and active on Growlgate at this time

As a member of Nazar, I applaud this decision! Well done this will teach them not to mess around! Love you Celestrata!

Don't agree with the decision to permaban a whole guild over this. From what I've heard they were trying the fight legit, it bugged and they went 'woo free kill'. If it was planned and intentional then it's absolutely justified.

Whether most competitive guilds want to admit it or not, if they had levi down and it bugged out, they would continue to kill it and claim the NA first.
    Daulphina

Quote Originally Posted by ykeara View Post
    rash decision? pushing a region-first boss from almost full hp to 0% with no mechanics and then bragging about it? demanding compensation? and no-one in guild contacting trion about it?

Was it harsh, yes, will it hurt the pvp side of nazar probably, but in the long term it should be better, and it sets a clear example of what not to do.
    We don't agree on a lot but I 100% agree with you on this. And I've been in guilds that have attempted sketchy tactics in the past and seen them punished.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast