Closed Thread
Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by ykeara View Post
    rash decision? pushing a region-first boss from almost full hp to 0% with no mechanics and then bragging about it? demanding compensation? and no-one in guild contacting trion about it?

Was it harsh, yes, will it hurt the pvp side of nazar probably, but in the long term it should be better, and it sets a clear example of what not to do.
    We don't agree on a lot but I 100% agree with you on this. And I've been in guilds that have attempted sketchy tactics in the past and seen them punished.

So you are banning 53 people of a guild because they killed a boss that glitched by ITSELF ? I can't understand why doing this Trion. You could have just removed the drops and the case was closes. You ruined a full guild by doing what you did and that's not fair. They didn't make the boss bug or something, it happend by itself.

What would happen if they just left it ? Some people with 10 guys would have come ninja and kill it ? GM could have log and do something at the moment instead of watching and then banning. rofl.

And get real, none of any guild would have come to support to announce this problem. How many people killed glitched bosses, bugged bosses, took advantage of this or this ? A lot. Why would you expect them to come to you first ? It was the game fault and not their. Delete the drops instead of banning all of them. So much hypocrisis in this thread haha.

Rip to your server bois

Ps : I'm not even playing on this server but i can't understand all those bans while it's the game fault.
    Eyolis @Rengora

From all the server communities

THANK YOU!

Now I hope players can see that the Trion means business and that no matter how much money you dump into the game that it will not matter if your an outright cheater!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, HUGE THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by fcfoxtrot View Post
    Don't agree with the decision to permaban a whole guild over this. From what I've heard they were trying the fight legit, it bugged and they went 'woo free kill'. If it was planned and intentional then it's absolutely justified.

Whether most competitive guilds want to admit it or not, if they had levi down and it bugged out, they would continue to kill it and claim the NA first.
    Pretty much this!

Dont even know who ragequit is but this ban is way too much. Every pve boss in this game has some glitch or exploit attached to it. Its not their fault xl is incompetent and cant code worth ♥♥♥♥/make content that works. You should ban everyone who exploited serpentis and underwater to get ez t3 dream rings if you are willing to go this far. Im sure Daum games is thanking you for 100 more players tho. Rip nazar

Anyone who thinks this hurts nazars PvP knows nothing about the server. A5 and exalted are making a pact and will basically put the server on free farm. Gg no re RIP Nazar carebears.
    (And anyone not a5 or exalted)

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Instead, the one member who stepped forth, Collusion, has made the public statement that he will only pass over details of the kill if the ArcheAge team offers him compensation within the game.
    hey I've got an insignificant chance of proving that me and my guildmates didn't plan to bug the leviathan, better ask the mods to fully gem my armor!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    @Celestrata

Will there be checks made to trade logs and mailing logs to make sure there wasn't just a mass dump of all gold/items off the accounts onto alts so they can't just come back and do this again.
    VERY HUGE POINT! Please purge every last bit of everything from these players!

Feb. 13th 2016 is one of the best days so far this year and I'm not even on Nazar.

Trion earned my $1000+ dollars I plan on investing this year.

What is quite hilarious is that those disagreeing with the permaban don't seem to understand why it was handed out. They were not banned for killing a blatantly bugged Leviathan. They were banned for not even attempting to contact support, customer services, or ANYONE to check that the kill was legitimate. How can you kill the biggest boss currently in AA, while it was clearly glitched, brag about it, and expect that it wouldn't be looked in to?

GG Trion - sending a clear message is a good thing in this instance.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast