Closed Thread
Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    Who will be the leading guild in Nazar now?
    Maybe I should start a Bunnyweasel guild

Quote Originally Posted by Nemus View Post
    I am more years than you in games and industry but I won't enter in an "I know better than you" discussion here.
    But you should already know that out there there are players who can't even read right a tool tip. How much to know if what they see is normal or not.
    Anyway, even if what you say is correct (something we could argue for days), these guys did nothing irreversible.
    They have not altered server's economy or something.
    They just killed a glitched boss.
    Remove the loot, give a 72 hours ban as example, spawn Leviathan again and everything is back in order.
    It's not like they created a huge chaos.
    The only chaos I see here is from people with torches and forks...
    If they didn't ban them and gave such minimal consequences, then the community will continue to be pushed towards the "exploit fast and exploit often before it gets fixed" mentality which is what we don't want. Trion's lack of action in the past, before the honor exploit bans, made that running joke that you should exploit fast and if you get caught you just lose what you gained from the exploit and a few days ban. Exploiting becomes a gamble of high gain and low loss which encourages players to do it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

This isn't even "game breaking" like the honor exploit. You could literally just remove achievements, remove loot, and temp ban them. This is literally just about perm banning these guys to please the whiny carebears
    Read what I said above.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvan View Post
    You perfectly know it doesnt work like this and NONE of any guild would have done it. How many people killed glitched bosses; bugged bosses, and a lot of more stuff that gave small advantages ? A LOT.
    Game failed, people reported it, even if it wasnt the ones you expected to do so, GM could have log and stop it ?

Once again, i think you're doing a misstake with this decision. While i clearly understand all drops being deleted to clear this i don't understand at all the full ban of 53 players. Maybe a temporary ban of some days if you wanted to show everyone that no one joke with you but that's it.

I think it would have been deserved only if they bugged it intentionaly but it wasnt the case.

Cheers.
    you guys took a chance by continuing with the exploit and lost. BTW did collison ever get his pants fully gemmed?

Quality Entertainment.

Zwizzie - Kadum

Hey!
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve them
    You made a really deep cut
    And baby now we got bad blood.

Archeage - Money - Swiping

One thing is for sure. <Rage Quit> made their mark. They went out with a bang, too. Lol
    JayBe
    Nazar - West
    Yata Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshock View Post
    you guys took a chance by continuing with the exploit and lost. BTW did collison ever get his pants fully gemmed?
    What do you mean "you guys" i don't even play on this server as stated before.
    Eyolis @Rengora

A+ Work Trion.
    Thank you for doing what needed to be done instead of worrying about subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    OMG I cannot believe what I just read.

*huggles Celestrata* This is one thing that I am very proud of. Good job Trion and thank you for caring and rectifying this issue.

And Lol for everybody who supported Rage Quit's action in the other thread and even went too far by congratulating them.
    Looking at you (a particular guild) people on Eanna, you know who you are, I am once again ashamed of you and your officer('s).

Your way of judging just got rekt, congratulations...
    im guessing you speak of Zeal?

I will repost why I think it is necessary for Trion to make an example.

If they didn't ban them and gave such minimal consequences such as temp ban and removal of loot, then the community will continue to be pushed towards the "exploit fast and exploit often before it gets fixed" mentality which is what we don't want. Trion's lack of action in the past, before the honor exploit bans, made that running joke that you should exploit fast and if you get caught you just lose what you gained from the exploit and a few days ban. Exploiting becomes a gamble of high gain and low loss which encourages players to do it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    No you idiotic useless farmer. This is a guild I wanted to FIGHT after transfers. I don't care about your life on Archeage as a farmer. You can't see anything past the larders you plant.
    show the potato king some respect u rube

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast