Closed Thread
Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonvalius View Post
    again instead of reporting the issue like good boys and girls they took advantage of it. its just like if Mommy and Daddy said No No you can't have that cookie and when they turn around you take the cookie and eat it...Mommy and Daddy ground you for not listening right? right..
    Grounded, not put in a jial cell for the rest of their lives

Quote Originally Posted by StacieMeier View Post
    If I may state here... I dont have a beef with Archeage or what they did today... However, Trion, please step back and take a deep breath...please... You are punishing people for a glitch that is your fault in the first place,
    The glitch is XL Games fault. I'm sure Trion would preferred a glitch-free product from XL Games, but they get what they get.

Glitches exist in all games, even ones by developers better than XL Games.

All Trion can do is state their position on glitches and then enforce that position. They did both of those in this case.
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    Oh go away dude, You are such a immature lil scrub that has zero common sense. People like you should not be allowed on these forums
    Hey man its ok I am just saying the things that you say to others all the time raging like crazy! also like i said in that post rage knew what they were doing and they got punished for it. Trion can terminate accounts whenever they please without notice just like in MOST Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by oreorule View Post
    NOONE from <Rage Quit> was spoken to, aside from Collusions SINGLE JOKE POST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collusion
    I put in a good amount of time for our guild to assess what we're doing and recording our events to evaluate later. During this attempt we had specific objectives in mind. Unfortunately we weren't able to test those objectives, but I do have video of the entire thing before, during and after the Leviathan kill. What I'm asking for is well below fair market value for the work I have done to create the video. Currently only myself and my guild leader have access to it, but I'm open to sharing my work with Trion / XL for fair compensation for my work.
    Yeah, sure sounds like a "joke post".

This wasn't a exploit they did over and over, it was one time!!!! Yes it is the testers faults. Yeah they missed it. So take away the boat, rewards. Not perma ban them. freakin ridiculous action here!
    So in that theory if someone outright murdered someone on the street they should only get off with a smack on the wrist "Because I only did it the ONE TIME!!!!"

It only takes once sonny. "pats Hypen on the head and tells him to go to bed like a good boy".

Quote Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
    That's the thing, there are testers but stuff like this gets discovered BY CHANCE every time. Thats why they have a policy for REPORTING any exploit. You cannot have a tester to manually reproduce any an every situation. Most stuff gets fixed while testing, other stuff resurfaces like this, it is what it is, it's human work, it's not perfect, however, integrity is a total different story.

Oh! I am sorry is this game in Beta still????? I didn't know it was our job to test and find all the exploits and glitches for XL Games!!

Rage Quit shall not die like this!!
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Murdaa View Post
    So, if we make our final post a post with our video is it going to be deleted incase of there being some kind of exploit or will you take my word for it that nothing fishy was going on? Are you going to let the whole community see, I promise you there is nothing but a raid handing out pots, cannonballs, sand, organizing the raid and strategys and going to work like any normal guild does.

Just post it publicly if it doesn't show people how to exploit it should be no problem or just put it up on some other source of media IE; Reddit as long as it doesn't break any of the Archeage sub reddit rules you should be fine.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/wiki/rules

If you can meet that Criteria of those rules you can post it there and it shouldn't get removed

For a small time MMO though, isnt this harsh treatment for an action that despite the cheating (And let's be fair this is nothing compared to the Land Bots and the hacking you know are going on) would allow appeals in larger more established MMO's. This isnt Entropia Universe nor is it a Second Life. Those do permanent bans...but they do allow an appeal... Oh and they never ever treat opinions in a forum like they do here. If, Trion ever wants to be a player in the MMO field they need to learn some restraint ... Ban the cheats, but give them a chance to appeal it also. Many of us are from other larger MMO's we are established players, in my case I have been a tester in a few MMO's. Many of us are watching you play this out and you are dealing badly with it. Just saying... Im curious how XL going to react when they find out about this. And you just know they shall.

Oh! I am sorry is this game in Beta still????? I didn't know it was our job to test and find all the exploits and glitches for XL Games!!
    No but it IS your job to report an exploit or a glitch when you come across one. Not take advantage of it.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast