Closed Thread
Page 61 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonvalius View Post
    the best part was the quote i linked from Daisyy just below the picture haha
    It sure is! Bragging in Faction then coming on later and posting that in the Nazar forums.... Well I don't know how much farther they can stick their foot into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonvalius View Post
    as this was posted in a previous reply on this thread. Here is 2 people that bragged and they were defiantly not the only ones to that. So i will just re up this picture...

the best part of the WHOLE THING is when i got to read this afterwards from Daisyy saying they weren't "in their right minds" this made me chuckle a bit

Haha can you see the 180 degree attitude change after ♥♥♥♥ got real XD

Aizen
    Dahuta-West

Poor little Daisyy. Looking at that contrite post after all that bravado in yesterday's faction chat.

Man, those bans are well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by mojosaur View Post
    gratz to you, you deserve that self pat on the back.
    I know right! and i will continue to do that for a good while while i chuckle every time i look back on 2/12/2016 as well! Btw sorry to hear your Rage friends got banned btw

Quote Originally Posted by Caombra View Post
    I would. If even a well respected guild did what they did absolutely.

Cheating by any means takes away from the community and the game and to sit by and allow it would erode it even more.

I don't think they had any intention of ever reporting what they did. What I understand, this guild has been guilty of exploits and glitches before. This time... they got caught.

You can't keep putting your hand in the fire and finally getting burnt.
    Explain to me how this is cheating, but "Glitching" through the majority of the boss mobs in the rest of the content is not cheating or actionable? You call it cheating when it is actually "Glitching" that has been allowed since start.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    Poor little Daisyy. Looking at that contrite post after all that bravado in yesterday's faction chat.

Man, those bans are well deserved.
    <brings out the violin>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

Best thing Trion has ever done. The fact everyone has been catching Rage Quit in a lie is fun. "Oh we weren't gonna keep it just wanted to have fun." Anyone love the Irony of the photo that shows that they have been contradicting themselves for so long? With people like this even if they decided to ban GHA glitchers the fact all of them would still be perma banned. Just with 99% of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessek View Post
    Explain to me how this is cheating, but "Glitching" through the majority of the boss mobs in the rest of the content is not cheating or actionable? You call it cheating when it is actually "Glitching" that has been allowed since start.
    Check this one out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfuRqfYjOLg

It is possible this was more than a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Caombra View Post
    Check this one out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfuRqfYjOLg

It is possible this was more than a glitch.
    You don't sentence someone to a death sentence for what is "possible." They created a pathing issue with the mob and it was "Glitched". There has been no proof provided that they use any software or "hacks" to make this happen. Just in game mechanics that were not intended. I remember Khrolen talking in the last Live Stream and commented how the community comes up with "Creative" ways to accomplish stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessek View Post
    You don't sentence someone to a death sentence for what is "possible." They created a pathing issue with the mob and it was "Glitched". There has been no proof provided that they use any software or "hacks" to make this happen. Just in game mechanics that were not intended. I remember Khrolen talking in the last Live Stream and commented how the community comes up with "Creative" ways to accomplish stuff.
    Either way, they had choices. They could have stopped and reset the boss and reported the glitch. They did neither. And if you read on the first page of this thread you will see not ONE report was made.

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast