+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you get banned for doing luscas now?

Can you get banned for doing luscas now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemus View Post
    Excuse me but...
    How exactly someone can be 100% sure its a glitch and not an unknown mechanic, until YOU confirm it as a glitch?
    Do we have to finish a Sherlock Holms school in order to play this game?
    Or we should read whole game's program code? "Oh there is a syntax error in this line... its a bug guys!"

I am up for punishing every cheater, abuser, exploiter out there.
    But in this case is pretty clear to me you gave up to community's witch hunt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    When something in the sea that's suppose to swim in the sea and battle in the sea starts hovering in the air and spinning on a dime, we think it's pretty obvious.
    That is damn EXACTLY what every single lusca is currently doing. So before I get surpised, please tell me if I can still kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinez View Post
    That is damn EXACTLY what every single lusca is currently doing. So before I get surpised, please tell me if I can still kill them.
    Lusca don't swim in the sea, they just sit there. :P

It's also pretty obvious that GHA bosses shouldn't be killable through doors and walking through walls to kill every Serpentine end boss is a glitch.

But here at Trion, we pick and choose what to enforce!
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by skullhead51 View Post
    Lusca don't swim in the sea, they just sit there. :P
    They do move(not much and they go back and forth but the do move). Even if they didn't the would still -swim- on the spot.

They do move(not much and the go back and forth but the do move). Even if they didn't the would still -swim- on the spot.
    They don't move when aggro'd then I guess. lol

Taking advantage of an exploit in public got them banned. However if Trion could prove dungeon exploits they'd be swinging the ban hammer too most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    It's also pretty obvious that GHA bosses shouldn't be killable through doors and walking through walls to kill every Serpentine end boss is a glitch.

The best thing you can get from gha is monstrous desire , the only people who bug the instance are level 50's who want a crappy starter set.

On the other hand leviathan is the literal final boss in the game and drops items worth hundreds of thousands of gold.

On top of that it has never been killed in NA before.

-----

Ill also put it this way, If leviathan was trivial content no one cared about and we did it ever week and one week it bugged and someone got a easy kill no one would care.

Yes there is a difference between stealing a loaf of stale bread and punching the president in the kidneys

Quote Originally Posted by Piratebay View Post
    The best thing you can get from gha is monstrous desire , the only people who bug the instance are level 50's who want a crappy starter set.

On the other hand leviathan is the literal final boss in the game and drops items worth hundreds of thousands of gold.

On top of that it has never been killed in NA before.

-----

Ill also put it this way, If leviathan was trivial content no one cared about and we did it ever week and one week it bugged and someone got a easy kill no one would care.

Yes there is a difference between stealing a loaf of stale bread and punching the president in the kidneys
    So you're saying because someone steals something of less significant they shouldn't be punished? You're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongor View Post
    So you're saying because someone steals something of less significant they shouldn't be punished? You're a moron.
    No, what he is saying is that GHA glitching interferes less with endgame than Leviathan glitching does.

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post

Come back bb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast