+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: <T O R T U G A> walking on the red carpet ...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    , just try this link from today activities - in the middle of the dominion we told them we are going to kill Anthalon if they wanna come out and play with with their so called "optimized raids" :.
    Only they didnt care cos they had murdered you and done it in front of you the day before.....excuses for everything like a child...

Saw you at mistmerrow, you lost because you raged so much you didnt bother to cap bases exept with alts to maintain your tayhang buff. Hilarious...

and you lost.

Domininioning one guild of the nation doesnt count for squat.

Quote Originally Posted by DELPHI View Post
    Only they didnt care cos they had murdered you and done it in front of you the day before.....excuses for everything like a child...

Saw you at mistmerrow, you lost because you raged so much you didnt bother to cap bases exept with alts to maintain your tayhang buff. Hilarious...

and you lost.

Domininioning one guild of the nation doesnt count for squat.
    Sorry to say, but you make no sense here.They murdered me and they done it in front of me O_O. But anyway, Im done chatting with forum warriors who doesnt post their ingame names and hide themselves under "a casual observer".

Quote Originally Posted by FatalFart View Post
    We tease Iron even today. And its not for any small GvG or skirmish because we both have videos of beating reach other in small fights. (Guild dominion score is 2-0 btw on both head on fights)
    We tease them over world objectives which they had the chance but failed to achieve because of us.

Why? Because open world objectives are what matter. Ask your mates in Votf, if they stayed in safezone and asked around for GvG or tried to dominate world objectives.

Also, I never talked about me being good xD. That's a personal opinion. But you on the other hand left Tortuga because it was "mainstream" in those times, then failed to contest us with Iron, Fallen, Salty, Atra Astrum, Void and any other guild you joined xD. Then shamelessly joined PiNK to be able to play on same teamspeak as Tortuga and trashtalked to Iron about "being gud and PvP".

And now you are here talking about "being good" again xD. Gameplay completely aside, you can't even make good decisions so yea its better if you talk to someone else.
    -----Argh i responded to the troll again--- :P

Cool

My dear casual observer. Your post just prove how little you know or you understand about this game. I did this post only because some people are getting to cocky and they trashtalk after they win some random fights when they are fighting with 100 ppl vs 20-25 pirates. During this time we have a lot of people from Tortuga that are on a break, trying out other games or simply bored of winning everything for about 1 year. For the Morpheus kills - if you think its such a major achievement to come ninja-ing fast while we are busy doing other big boyz stuff - I need to quote myself on this one "Your post just prove how little you know or you understand about this game". As for people started to beat us now , just try this link from today activities - in the middle of the dominion we told them we are going to kill Anthalon if they wanna come out and play with with their so called "optimized raids" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOBQq93O64s

And to understand even better what happened there : from the 4-5 kills they got Twitter just returned to Archeage after 1 year of break and he have 3.5k gearscore - same for Torment - while Erza sold all of his gear cause he is on a break from Archeage. So yeah, "people started to beat them now and they cry" ...
    Hmm i agree with you about the trashtalk. its annoying for both sides and its a bit shameful for guys who are doing the "big boys stuff"
    anyway... i thought you guys appreciate it to have a little resistance from time to time.. pvp is the reason we are here, isnt it? i see so much not needed mocking from both sides in chat at the moment.

yesterdays dominion was a little.. well, lets name it funny but nice that you abused the mm mechanics to get a nice little extra tayahang buff. Better safe than sorry, right? Skilldamage + 20% + 1200, or 1500 Defense extra, if i remember right. But hey, you are the bad guys anyway
    I hope the situation will not escalate. I dont want so see us all waiting for the others to get the bases just to get the buff

And about the optimised Raid. To be honest this works really well. You cant compare your mighty 1(or 2) Guild blob against the nuian crowd that we see every evening in mm. And i think Khali does a great job keeping it together even after MM for whatever we do.

Tortuga itself is damn mighty. You farmed the whole world for 1 year straight without much disorder because we all have been lost in our small scale guild wars, litigations and farming. No one cared about you unitil it was litterally to late.

There, I fixed it for you Radian
    Dominica applied to votf for rangora, Dominica got rejected.
    Stars didn't apply a second time to Tortuga, Johnson still likes to lie about it to make himself feel better!
    still not an actual good player so i'll make this my last post to you until someone who is actually good shows up.
    #11MoreDaysToCheckOut
    Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

@Loyd

We do appreciate good fights. I have nothing against losing fights and from time to time a good beating help us improve ourselves. About the tayahang buff, we NEVER used it until guess what - we saw the 2.5 "optimized raids" with over 100 ppl using it against what ? 20-25 pirates and 20-25 people from the east because guess what : anything you can do we can do better :P. The only thing that I find it a bit annoying is the fact that after sometimes you even outnumber us 5 or 6 to one I see some of your people gloating and trashtalking - including Khali also sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsW View Post
    Dominica applied to votf for rangora, Dominica got rejected.
    Stars didn't apply a second time to Tortuga, Johnson still likes to lie about it to make himself feel better!
    still not an actual good player so i'll make this my last post to you until someone who is actually good shows up.
    #11MoreDaysToCheckOut
    We all know how your hate for Tortuga started. You came back to the pirate side and I denied you being part of Tortuga again. I still have the printscreens of your ingame mails somewhere in my archive ... you remember those mails ? when you were trying to sweet talk me into getting you back into Tortuga ?

i didnt know that the tayahang buff exists until yesterday. after they added mistmerrow i was like: "ah, new zone. many fights, nice". i didnt read any patchnotes about it. so yeah maybe we used it sometimes

and the zergs... yeah its a hughe blob. all the time. but everyone does it, and i heard that sometimes pirates do it too And if you come to mm, where all is about zerging you cant complain afterwards about beeing outnumbered... (yeah, yeah we all complain) Same with guildmembers playing other games currently or taking a dump or whatever... i dont see many fair fights in this game. but i think thats the nature of openworld, so called sandbox games. even the new 1 vs 1 "balanced" arenas are not fair if you dont fight against the same build with the same gear.

trashtalk will stay all the time, especially in a game where you can kick dead bodies but from time to time its embarassing, especially if on side outnumbers the others

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd View Post
    i didnt know that the tayahang buff exists until yesterday. after they added mistmerrow i was like: "ah, new zone. many fights, nice". i didnt read any patchnotes about it. so yeah maybe we used it sometimes

and the zergs... yeah its a hughe blob. all the time. but everyone does it, and i heard that sometimes pirates do it too And if you come to mm, where all is about zerging you cant complain afterwards about beeing outnumbered... (yeah, yeah we all complain) Same with guildmembers playing other games currently or taking a dump or whatever... i dont see many fair fights in this game. but i think thats the nature of openworld, so called sandbox games. even the new 1 vs 1 "balanced" arenas are not fair if you dont fight against the same build with the same gear.

trashtalk will stay all the time, especially in a game where you can kick dead bodies but from time to time its embarassing, especially if on side outnumbers the others
    Welp the thing is, if we fight and beat someone as 50 v 20 we don't brag about it xD. All the salt we sprinkle around is when we beat opponents claiming to be better than us. We were completely fine with what Mistmerrow was until Khali started mistaking our absence as our inferiority; so we just had to show how things still work

Also, when Fallen members claim winr because they killed morpheus, why not take into account all the times they have failed to do so because of our defending? Because if we use the same logic we would need to make 8623582634 topics to brag about every single world objective we achieved without fighting.

And about the tahyang buff.. just to clear that it made no difference, we invited you to fight us whilst we were doing Anthalon. If you remember, we dint start Anthalon till you people showed up. If you aren't convinced, next time you guys do Anthalon and we will be the ones contesting and you shall find if it makes a difference or not.

The dominion thing was to show how fights actually went. Otherwise we have had people on forums earlier from other guilds claiming absolute lies about how a certain event went xD. Our score of 210 kills wasn't really relevant because we were not fighting just fallen. But, your score of 34 was relevant because that shows that out of all the 7-8 total engagements, your faction managed to kill only 34. That's less than 1 death per person on an average xD.

Lastly, we don't want to brag about beating nuian raids. At this stage of the game, if we assemble our 50man raid, pretty much the entire server wouldn't be able to beat us. But, since Khali started with the "Tortuga losing/crying" bs we had to answer it xD

Keep up the Drama/ PvP, we do appreciate it and good job so far on building the raid. Hope to see you guys on oceans too someday o/
    Ex<T O R T U G A> Radian

All your trade packs are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalFart View Post
    Welp the thing is, if we fight and beat someone as 50 v 20 we don't brag about it xD./
    You should go read some of Dominica's old forum threads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast