+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Internet-lag- Induced False Positive

Internet-lag- Induced False Positive

I made a video to show trion that im not using third party programs, those bugs i captured in just 1 hour of game play. i can just imagine how can my activities shows up in ur log...
    Its time to reavaliate the conditions that lead players to a ban.

https://youtu.be/cLpu0egBaPQ

Quote Originally Posted by Hypper View Post
    I made a video to show trion that im not using third party programs, those bugs i captured in just 1 hour of game play. i can just imagine how can my activities shows up in ur log...
    Its time to reavaliate the conditions that lead players to a ban.

https://youtu.be/cLpu0egBaPQ
    VERY EASY to make a video with no cheats running, if you weren't I hope they see it, if so, well, yeah.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Plays multi-clients on a toaster... complains about performance.

Are you playing on a hotspot created by a cell phone with one bar, shared to a neighborhood with antennae made from tin cans? I've never seen loading times that bad even when I have 6 clients going.

im playing from Amazonas-Brazil. We dont have the best internet of the world... But question here is, Trions cant distinguish a hacker from someone with performance issues!

Im playing on the moon and Wifi is a ♥♥♥♥♥ but i have not been banned yet
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

Completely random but I'll throw this in here, I've got ~25 ping on a wired connection.
    Summoned my clipper by the shore of Exeloch and hit a loading screen out of nowhere and found myself 1-1.3k metres away from my boat.
    During my swim back I just couldn't help but laugh to myself if this bug got me banned for teleport hacking - It's common knowledge bugs/glitches in the game cause more bans than ACTUAL hackers with injection scripts.

If I can experience something like that on ~25 ping/wired connection - I can only imagine how often you experience stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

Quote Originally Posted by Winker View Post
    Im playing on the moon and Wifi is a ♥♥♥♥♥ but i have not been banned yet
    wifi on the moon is actually pretty good :^) Probably a lot better than his internet.

Well , i hope they see your video , great job (the nick was a bit rude), i was experiencing the same problem, but i was on a public internet connection . I was banned with the same description on email, but in my case i think it was also the computer, i had a potatoe computer xD everything on minium graphics, everything was hard to load on it, and cause of that some people was banned too from the public network trion please see his video.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypper View Post
    im playing from Amazonas-Brazil. We dont have the best internet of the world... But question here is, Trions cant distinguish a hacker from someone with performance issues!
    But XL are the best coders ever. AA is free from bugs but has lots of hidden features.

Just in case, I'm not serious.

I question their competency because the rest of the game is coded so poorly so I very much doubt the 'anti-cheat' code is any better made.

the hanging window isnt network based lag at all, the car not loading up was due to summoning it early before your gpu fully worked out that window and all the files it needed to cache, and the translocating merch was the only network-related glitch that was still tied to your client in some way (negotiating you and your boats position at a war border) where you were moving at such a rate that without input you would be carried extremely close to directly on top of the war border, combined with the network lags inability to relay previous information on your inputs. Basically if you use more than one game window you should have a bit more discipline with multitasking in general, as that behavior isnt isolated to just archeage and even with a multiple gpu setup the OS will still pool their work as one piece of hardware and not allow you to instance out separate gpu use for separate programs.

nearly certain the teleport spawn bug kav mentioned is a clientside issue as well, as it usually only occurs for one person when it happens and even more usually its the vehicle and not the person who is teleported. I had a rare opportunity to grab such teleporting vehicles one day but since it wasnt my vehicle it simply vanished from under my grasp. I assume it has to do with mipmaps or LOD where the owners client tries to load the vehicle but can only access low quality textures and collision so the game compensates by using distance to make the spawn match the files, usually to an excess that usually can't occur. I'd say a similar but inversed glitch is what causes seabugs killed while sailing to have their corpses remain targeted for many hundreds of meters. It's not hardware related but i tend to see people with better systems encountering the glitch more often than those running lower end hardware, whom usually just dont see a vehicle for a number of seconds but dont have it teleport off into a distance that they cant despawn the vehicle, as respawning will fix the issue. OP could have respawned the car in the vid within the first 10 seconds of the clip to have a working car...

nearly certain none of these trigger the games anti-cheat mechanisms, besides the active community taking note and reporting it themselves which should be done anyway.

+ Reply to Thread