+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: I see they decided to go through with the high-cost tax on changing costume appearance.

I've got 2 specs I play. And unless you're playing with 4-5 sets of gear, you should only really NEED a couple of costumes for the specs you play. I'm a healer/offspec mage, so I'm gonna have a healer costume, and a mage costume. If you play 5 different mage specs, you don't need to min-max a costume, the general stats for a mage will work for every spec. Same for any other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    lol, if you had one costume per different spec...that's what...500..600g a month ...or irl money to keep all those cloaks with stats active. lol
    Going to have 5 myself. That's what 600g a month if I keep all of them active? Course I'm not going to have them active all the time (especially the 2 planned for my alt), but it's a cost I can plan around and gives me more incentive to earn gold, something I've been lazy on since there was no real rush for it.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Going to have 5 myself. That's what 600g a month if I keep all of them active? Course I'm not going to have them active all the time (especially the 2 planned for my alt), but it's a cost I can plan around and gives me more incentive to earn gold, something I've been lazy on since there was no real rush for it.
    And yes, I read what Celestrata wrote in writing off and justifying the expense. It is still absurd. Why plan around a bad mechanic...you want to blindly cheer a bad mechanism, and run with a non-answer justification to the cost...be my guest. I've yet to see a reason why there should be any cost at all. I don't accept the premise that there should be any cost associated with keeping the stats active on an item, when there is no other alternative to said item with stats.

This ♥♥♥♥ is pushing me to just walk away from AA taxing us to keep our stats every month and taxing us to change the costume.

So we are paying just to keep our stats at what ever we work them up to. I am getting sick of this pay gold to do content ♥♥♥♥
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

And yes, I read what Celestrata wrote in writing off and justifying the expense. It is still absurd. Why plan around a bad mechanic...you want to blindly cheer a bad mechanism, and run with a non-answer justification to the cost...be my guest. I've yet to see a reason why there should be any cost at all. I don't accept the premise that there should be any cost associated with keeping the stats active on an item, when there is no other alternative to said item with stats.
    It's called planning and adapting. Something many MMOs these days lack, they rarely make their games harder, just easier. It's one of the things about AA I like, it challenges me.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

It's called planning and adapting. Something many MMOs these days lack, they rarely make their games harder, just easier. It's one of the things about AA I like, it challenges me.
    A blatant cash grab is a challenge? I could see if we had to complete a quest or do some sort of skill related test, but just putting a second cash shop fee on costumes is just greed not challenge.

uhm...I don't really know how to respond to this. You like that AA "challenges" you by charging you money for a stat item with no other option? ...okies... I'm not sure whether to be concerned that you are ok with that, or that you would let that fall into the category of a "challenge".

You're right most MMOs would not have this because this isn't a freaking challenge. lol ...its absurd. A challenge would be making the content more difficult, making cc necessary for events or dungeons. ...a challenge includes risk, work, reward. ....not another fee. lol

uhm...I don't really know how to respond to this. You like that AA "challenges" you by charging you money for a stat item with no other option? ...okies... I'm not sure whether to be concerned that you are ok with that, or that you would let that fall into the category of a "challenge".

You're right most MMOs would not have this because this isn't a freaking challenge. lol ...its absurd. A challenge would be making the content more difficult, making cc necessary for events or dungeons. ...a challenge includes risk, work, reward. ....not another fee. lol
    lol ikr
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

Why be a bunch of divas about costume swapping? Loooool. This has got to be one of the funniest complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    Why be a bunch of divas about costume swapping? Loooool. This has got to be one of the funniest complaints.
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast