+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <<urgent>>conect morpheus ah!!!

Angry <<urgent>>conect morpheus ah!!!

That isolated Morpheus ah Cluster must end NOW. U just can't find most of the stuffs u need. Selling is even more frustrated we are just giving out gold. I play with AH all the time, morpheus is no place for me!!! dead server commerce !!!

This will never happen unless they make a new fresh start server
    1 of the 3 Leaders of the Anti-Pirate-Saviors of the Nation-BAKA
    J O I N B A K A

This is pretty moronic considering morpheus progression is equal to the legacy servers.
    LANSKEE

"I play with AH all the time"
    "dead server commerce"

Speculation =/ commerce.

Speculators serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

I agree though they need to merge our AH you can't find ♥♥♥♥ :/
    PIE IS WIN

Starcarver ~ Morpheus ~ Pirates
    <Exiled>

I think we need an AH merger eventually, maybe now is the time. The gear score disparity is almost equal to legacy servers, so new players aren't in an advantageous position if they choose to roll here. In fact, new players should NOT roll to Morph now.. Legacy servers are far more ideal in every possible way.

Gear is cheaper,
    Land is cheaper,
    Mats are cheaper,
    Credits are cheaper,
    everything is cheaper on legacy servers. Why roll on morph when you're just going to hurt yourself.. and how are these new players going to afford the most expensive APEX in NA? APEX on AH1 = 500g, APEX on AH2 = 500-600g, APEX on Morpheus = 620-750g..

I don't really see any positives to coming to Morph besides the population, and a few of the legacy servers have similar populations along with far more balanced factions.

Quote Originally Posted by kokokokoko View Post
    In fact, new players should NOT roll to Morph now.. Legacy servers are far more ideal in every possible way.
    Sorta in this predicament right now. I'm returning to the game after not playing since a little before Auroria came out, I have a character on a legacy server but I felt really overwhelmed and confused, and I kept seeing that Morpheus is populated and figured that'd be a good place to make an alt, so I've got one going, but the AH is pretty sparse, everything is pretty expensive and I haven't seen any guilds recruiting that I'd fit in (ie. not 50+ required, etc.)

Actually really torn on which character to play still... The AH on my old character is definitely better though.

Not enough stuff for me to buy.

I want a legendary/mythic katana, epic belt etc but GL finding them on morpheus :^)
    \PANTSU\

Quote Originally Posted by Yelotreetsu View Post
    Not enough stuff for me to buy.

I want a legendary/mythic katana, epic belt etc but GL finding them on morpheus :^)
    Shut up and regrade some ship parts.
    PIE IS WIN

Starcarver ~ Morpheus ~ Pirates
    <Exiled>

Yeah the legacy servers are stacked with divine items. Morph we are stacked with blue obsidian. Wtb AH merges or transfer off Morph.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast