+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahuta as it is now

Dahuta as it is now

I'm making this post to explain how Dahuta as a server is now for anybody looking to transfer out of there own server, maybe Dahuta is the place for you.

As of right now in my personal opinion the server is looking really active, if it's PVP you're looking for you will find it here, if it's competition you want you will find it here.

Faction Info

West Are a large faction built up of around 7-8 active guilds. They we're hiding for quite some time but have finally decided to show up to contest world bosses & come to the events on a daily basis. From my understanding during the Mistmerrow at 21:00CET they are averaging roughly 2-3 raids, correct me if I'm wrong.

Active guilds:
    The Fallen
    Navarchy
    UNFORGIVEN
    Blutfalken
    Akropolis
    enfr
    OSOM
    Satisfaction

East Are probably looking the the worst out of the three factions, as of right now they are a small faction & it's looking kind of dead over there. They do however have a lot of good players on the faction who would make a difference in any guild. They do contest & they do show up for events & put up a good fight. ( I will list two guilds but there are a few more they just never show up )

Active Guilds
    Void
    IRON

Pirate The pirate faction play as a guild rather than a faction, they currently control most world bosses & contest/farm them on a daily basis. I wouldn't say they are the strongest faction but they are the most consistent with what they do.

Active Guilds
    T O R T U G A

- I will check this post on a daily basis so if there is anything you want to know or ask then feel free to. I've explained all factions with the knowledge I have. If there are any active players that think differently or would like to give there own input then please do.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

♥♥♥♥ing bull ♥♥♥♥ mate . now but lies... West faction actually comes off their farms now? never would have imagined they would do that

A whole lot of "From what I understand", "Correct me if I'm wrong", "Are probably looking"

So you don't really know what's going on other than your little pirate island, do you?

Its very summarize report about Dahuta for sure but at least is a good starting point.
    I wouldn't include OFA as active guild really cause they re only 5-6 people PK'ers that don't really contribute anything at all to Nuian faction .Instead i would add OSOM,Satisfaction.
    Also i would expect from you give some more solid info about TORTUGA since you are very active pirate. Etc. how many quit for BDO or quit playing.
    I would like also mention last night siege where Blutfalken won against IRON after a very good fight although we outnumbered haranyan , was very good experience .
    This server have lot of potential and the game i expect to give more interesting moments .
    SO JOIN DAHUTA !!
    D R E A M S

nono, Foee has it almost correct.

Harani is a bit stronger then it looks like, thanks to Iron.
    At all, Zona seems to do a good job on that guild, they are here since server launch and they are strung

After the transfers are available, it seems even more alive on Dramahuta.

The main purpose of this thread is advertisement, I appreciate the helpful & positive responses. I'll update this post shortly.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

Ok looks like I have to be the one to ask.

Shatigon is now the unofficial PvP server and Tortuga aren't going to transfer to it?

Quote Originally Posted by AA Fiji View Post
    Ok looks like I have to be the one to ask.

Shatigon is now the unofficial PvP server and Tortuga aren't going to transfer to it?
    There's honestly no reason to Dahuta right now is a lot of fun, we both know when you was here the server was dead but a lot has changed since then and the server has sprung into life. With us not going to Shatigon there are reasons why, the main being a lot of our core members are currently playing other games or are on a break RIP Mageball. We won't transfer without them it's as simple as that. You & I both know we're more than capable of fighting on Shatigon if that's the path we decided to take.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

Quote Originally Posted by iggixz View Post
    ♥♥♥♥ing bull ♥♥♥♥ mate . now but lies... West faction actually comes off their farms now? never would have imagined they would do that
    Come back to Dahuta you little scrub.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

Quote Originally Posted by Foe123 View Post
    There's honestly no reason to Dahuta right now is a lot of fun, we both know when you was here the server was dead but a lot has changed since then and the server has sprung into life. With us not going to Shatigon there are reasons why, the main being a lot of our core members are currently playing other games or are on a break RIP Mageball. We won't transfer without them it's as simple as that. You & I both know we're more than capable of fighting on Shatigon if that's the path we decided to take.
    Let me see
    - IRONs are leaving for Shatigon. They went from 90 to 64 members. They lost to Blutfulken for lack of members.
    - East do not have enough players for PvP.
    - West have blobs but mostly farmers
    - Some Tortuga members are on a break or has gone into another game. There is no guarantee that they will come back.

Do I see a lot of contradictory points here or Foee's definition of fun is to win the server in easy mode?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast