+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahuta as it is now

Quote Originally Posted by Lady No Shoes View Post
    Let me see
    - IRONs are leaving for Shatigon. They went from 90 to 64 members. They lost to Blutfulken for lack of members.
    - East do not have enough players for PvP.
    - West have blobs but mostly farmers
    - Some Tortuga members are on a break or has gone into another game. There is no guarantee that they will come back.

Do I see a lot of contradictory points here or Foee's definition of fun is to win the server in easy mode?
    Tbh, Blutfalken had some help from other guilds just saying

But the rest is true. East lost players and West is often a blob.
    Even if they lost players recently, Tortuga is still strong in my opinion.

Let me see
    - IRONs are leaving for Shatigon. They went from 90 to 64 members. They lost to Blutfulken for lack of members.
    - East do not have enough players for PvP.
    - West have blobs but mostly farmers
    - Some Tortuga members are on a break or has gone into another game. There is no guarantee that they will come back.

Do I see a lot of contradictory points here or Foee's definition of fun is to win the server in easy mode?
    IRON leaving to Shatigon is not in concrete. Whether west are mostly farmers or not, personally tortuga on a bad day doesn't have the critical mass to win the fight. As for east not having enough players for PVP that maybe true. But they do contest & they do a really good job & on a good day they beat both west & pirate.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

A whole lot of "From what I understand", "Correct me if I'm wrong", "Are probably looking"

So you don't really know what's going on other than your little pirate island, do you?
    Are you for real? He actually said all those once MAYBE twice. If you reread each line 10 times, then yes he said it a LOT.

Dumb ♥♥♥.

Foee however still is and allways will remain a backup dancer, but he did get it quite summorized in a short thread.

You sound salty as ♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Deflow View Post
    Are you for real? He actually said all those once MAYBE twice. If you reread each line 10 times, then yes he said it a LOT.

Dumb ♥♥♥.

Foee however still is and allways will remain a backup dancer, but he did get it quite summorized in a short thread.

You sound salty as ♥♥♥♥.

He was making assumptions, he had no conclusive facts! You reread my lines and you reread it literally!

Are you illiterate or just stupid? Let me guess, you're both!

you cockwomble!

Quote Originally Posted by Foe123 View Post
    IRON leaving to Shatigon is not in concrete. Whether west are mostly farmers or not, personally tortuga on a bad day doesn't have the critical mass to win the fight. As for east not having enough players for PVP that maybe true. But they do contest & they do a really good job & on a good day they beat both west & pirate.
    So bottom line is, you still don't really know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Foe123 View Post
    Come back to Dahuta you little scrub.
    Go fak yourself mate cant transfer away from rangora yet, but might come back once they let us escape.

I see what you type Foe but all I see is "You were right". Tortuga don't have the balls to go Shatigon.

Hello.
    In all honesty, the server is somewhat balanced as it is. We (east) need a few more active PVP'ers and we'll be fine.
    Even now we do very ♥♥♥♥ing well against the huge blob that is west.

In halcyona east are outnumbered 9/10 times, but we also win pretty much all of them execpt for when we are at abyssal ofc.
    Usually good fights at halcyona, abit too much turtle from the west even when they have twice our numbers, only negative thing i can say i belive.

MM, it's been really good 3 way fights last month or so. The primetime MM we pull around 40 people lately, and i'd say we win more than we lose when we go at it!
    The 3am one is by far the best when people from all 3 factions show up with 10-15 (west usually abit more i think). Really good fights there and at oclera.
    Only bad thing i can say about MM is the fact that west don't cap the towers to gain the buff. I dislike it, but i do understand it from a stratgetic point of view.

World bosses? East (mainly hatza) often tries to set up groups to contest whatever world boss. We have taken a few morphues, we've had some fun at delphinad ships (even manage to sneak kill one a few days ago).

West, A LOT of numbers, not really super organized but they're getting there.

Pirate (Tortuga really), still strong numbers. Obviously lost some key players but still strong enough to fight.

East, Pretty much Iron and Void. Void has good active numbers.

Iron, we lost quite a few of our core members to BDO. But we still have really strong members and we can put up a really good fight even against almost 3 times our numbers.

However, east really need more active people who show up for PVP. If we would get maybe 30 active pvp'ers i would say that this server would by far be the best balanced server for PVP.
    Shatigon, east.

@Zona I can honestly agree with everything you've said here, as a pirate I'm not sure what goes on in Halcyona so it's good to have some sort of information about that on this thread.

Like I said before the server right now is a lot of fun & it would be nice to have some new faces on Dahuta.

This post is purely advertisement & I appreciate you being constructive with your post.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

Quote Originally Posted by AA Fiji View Post
    I see what you type Foe but all I see is "You were right". Tortuga don't have the balls to go Shatigon.
    You're free to have your opinion, I won't repeat myself.
    Cam - Kyprosa
    < Play Faction >

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast