+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream Recap: March 11th, 2016

8 pack hauler + 1 for driver = 9
    9x5 accounts = price for pack turn in demolished
    Yep this will destroy the Trade Runners,
    Especially if your not in Latinus on Kraken.. they are up bright and early killing the prices at 7am PST or earlier.. sometimes 5+ Haulers in train mode.. That or stupidgirl with her supertrain of haulers... Ya i called you out!
    Ya gotta be on there the buttcrack of dawn or a midnight runner Otherwise... GL to anyone on any server ever going to see 120-130% on packs ever again...

Multi acc is the worst thing on this game it shouldnt be allowed.. but y.. money...trion..xl...greedy..

Quote Originally Posted by Thenijiway View Post
    8 pack hauler + 1 for driver = 9
    9x5 accounts = price for pack turn in demolished
    Thats only 10 packs more than now. It wont make 10% difference except if everyone runs those trains
    Delfitus ~ Salphira

I partially agree with you Singty. but one who such as i who run packs on a daily basis.. sometimes 50+ every other day solo with one standard Hauler. That number can and will dramatically change.. do the real math.
    Player 1 Solo Account
    Player 2: 3 players / alt account
    Player 3: 5 players / alt account

Currently standard Hauler (6 pack hauler + 1 driver)
    Player 1 = 7
    Player 2 = 21
    Player 3 = 35

Now with same players and new Hauler (8 packs + 1 Driver = 9)
    Example:
    Player 1 = 9
    Player 2 = 27
    Player 3 = 45

Unfortunately i cant calculate the Trade pack percentages / profit losses, but on any given day on Kraken and probably across all servers, you will see in the morning and later on at nite players / guildies with 3 - 5 haulers in train, even some as many as 7 or more (not mentioning the names again..)
    You think how much faster that % is going to drop. even within the first initial 10 packs at 130% will drop the rate 3-5 points. now you compare the 35 vs 45.. ya that % will drop rapidly.. even so more with multiple players with 5+ accounts and or guildmates..

Now here's the kicker. take those same numbers with players with 5+ accounts running the Red hauler.. that number increases even more.
    Same as above except with Red Hauler or better (8 packs +1 driver + 1 player riding on the back (guildie / alt)= 10):
    Player 1 = 10
    Player 2 = 30
    Player 3 = 50

Compare all 3 scenarios together:
    6 pack Standard / 8 pack Standard / 8 pack Red Hauler
    Player 1 = 7 / 9 / 10 = up to 3 packs difference
    Player 2 = 21 / 27 /30 = up to 9 packs difference
    Player 3 = 35 / 45 / 50 = up to 15 packs difference

Now by this point I would hope you would see how much of a huge impact this would make on the trade Info %'s.
    Whether or not any of the above examples are a single player running multiple accounts, or whether its 2 - 5+ guild members... The fact is that even adding these 2 extra packs is going to change the whole trade running scenario..

Next thing players will be asking for Merch's that can haul more then 20-22 or so packs to accommodate the new 8 pack haulers.

SO....

My proposed solution for XL, Trion, whoever actually does the programming:
    Change how fast the Trade Info % declines to accommodate the new incoming increased storage on the new haulers.
    This will help:
    A. The newcomers to the game learning the trade running to not be so dissuaded from trying to start making gold because of the above scenarios.
    B. Balance the single acct players profits vs. player with 3+ alts. simultaneously running packs.

There are probably more good reasons that i have not yet thought of.. but by now you should see the bigger picture on this.

About ayanad design, do whatever you want, but DO something.
    Obsidian T7 is coming within days, please think about the players that have bet on ayanad. Monthes ago I bought upgradable weapon, since then I saw 2 weapon design on AH.

So "we are thinking about, maybe, we dont know" is hard to ear.

weapon/armor crafting economy is dead already. Its almost impossible to find a divine delphinad part on ah, and basic stuff dont sell anymore.

So Trions position on Archery was "We asked XL Games to explain their Archery vision but we didn't mention when we expect to be able to provide that vision to you archers."

?
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnocchio View Post
    So Trions position on Archery was "We asked XL Games to explain their Archery vision but we didn't mention when we expect to be able to provide that vision to you archers."

?
    I want to see that list of answers. But once we get what XL wants from archery we can then find a better way to meet in the middle. Plus since Trion isn't touching class balance and XL hasn't fixed archery in years we can get a look at what they are thinking, even if we don't agree with them. And trust me most won't.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    I want to see that list of answers. But once we get what XL wants from archery we can then find a better way to meet in the middle. Plus since Trion isn't touching class balance and XL hasn't fixed archery in years we can get a look at what they are thinking, even if we don't agree with them. And trust me most won't.
    I'm just not sure how optimistic we can be about hearing the feedback from XL Games any time soon given Celestrata hasn't updated this thread in months and we are now well past the 2.5 launch.

My guess is this we don't hear back on this until well after 2.9.
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

If i have a normal hauler and no red one.. do i have to upgrade to a red one and then to the 8pack version or can i upgrade directly? I never saw a reason to upgrade to the red one and if i have to do i will stay with my 6 pack version i think..

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd View Post
    If i have a normal hauler and no red one.. do i have to upgrade to a red one and then to the 8pack version or can i upgrade directly? I never saw a reason to upgrade to the red one and if i have to do i will stay with my 6 pack version i think..
    From what it looks like you just need a hauler first (6 pack), from there you can upgrade to the 8 pack. But I'm not seeing confirmation of this via the database. I'd start stock piling enough credits to go red then freighter just in case. Worst case you have to use the credit to go from red to freighter, best you have 2K spare credits for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnocchio View Post
    I'm just not sure how optimistic we can be about hearing the feedback from XL Games any time soon given Celestrata hasn't updated this thread in months and we are now well past the 2.5 launch.

My guess is this we don't hear back on this until well after 2.9.
    I'm hoping sooner, we're not asking for a change this time, just answers to a few questions. But you may be right though.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast