+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: No more "Beware the Proto" - Farewell

No more "Beware the Proto" - Farewell

Just wanted to say goodbye to those of you that are left here on Kyrios, the best server in AA. I've been here since launch day and everything from PRX to TWO, Gank Bus, my great friends in TT6, fights with Desolation (lol Zannon), Marked, Brethren, Baka, Crippling Debt, Not Bias, It Burns, Shadowplay, EPK, the new pirates, and others. The Elite (RIP Lark / Gethin), Catalyst (love you guys), GRIT, and countless other friends, enemies, and allies I've made in this game. Most of all, to my closest friends in Warden that I will truly miss and hope to see in future games through the PRX gaming community. Together we accomplished a lot more than I expected after PRX went unofficial last year and I couldn't have done it without the loyal friends, leaders, and allies that made it happen.

No other MMO I can remember since Ultima Online has given me so many amazing memories and fun despite all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bugs, patches, changes, hacks, and mishaps along the way.

I wish all the new challengers and guilds that came to Kyrios the best in non-stop political struggles, wars, defeats and victories. As for me... I feel I've put in my dues for AA and the time commitment to play at the level that I demand is too great for me to keep up with in RL.

Love you guys. o/

<3

see you around proto

These are sad times, everyone quitting. T_T
    -`ღ- Synna -`ღ-
    Cleric | tbd
    ᕙ(Ծ _Ծ‶)ᕗ

What in the proper f**k.

Dude.

Don't you dare yolo your gear.

Come back. One day.

DAMN YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prot0 View Post
    Just wanted to say goodbye to those of you that are left here on Kyrios, the best server in AA. I've been here since launch day and everything from PRX to TWO, Gank Bus, my great friends in TT6, fights with Desolation (lol Zannon), Marked, Brethren, Baka, Crippling Debt, Not Bias, It Burns, Shadowplay, EPK, the new pirates, and others. The Elite (RIP Lark / Gethin), Catalyst (love you guys), GRIT, and countless other friends, enemies, and allies I've made in this game. Most of all, to my closest friends in Warden that I will truly miss and hope to see in future games through the PRX gaming community. Together we accomplished a lot more than I expected after PRX went unofficial last year and I couldn't have done it without the loyal friends, leaders, and allies that made it happen.

No other MMO I can remember since Ultima Online has given me so many amazing memories and fun despite all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bugs, patches, changes, hacks, and mishaps along the way.

I wish all the new challengers and guilds that came to Kyrios the best in non-stop political struggles, wars, defeats and victories. As for me... I feel I've put in my dues for AA and the time commitment to play at the level that I demand is too great for me to keep up with in RL.

Love you guys. o/

Was always a pleasure fighting against you, hoping to not get 1-shot. I assume you'll be playing Crowfall with PRX when it comes out? GL in futures game friend

Bye Proto. Saw you in BDO the other day ^_^
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Wow that sucks. See you Proto. Don't forget to mention <PLAYER FACTION>. Was some really good times.

o/ Proto been good times and fights against you! GL in your future games.
    Cataa / Catata
    Gank Bus

Love ya bud xfer to orwen will ya!
    Nappyhoe
    Provoker of Conversations
    Holiest Disciple of the Church of Scapes

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdidymus View Post
    Nah nappy felt the need to provoke a conversation in Cinderstone.

Bye bye Prootato.
    ΣllianΛ
    ♗ Soothesayer
    ✎ Author of Kyrios Fiction
    ღ Pocket Healer of Elusios.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast