+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kill the labor!

Kill the labor!

I've been playing actively in the last 2 weeks. Everything is fine but the labor is just a pain in the ***.
    Just erase it. Or put it at 20 labor points every 5 minutes with a 25000 cap.

It's so annoying: i spend all my daily labor points in 45 minutes (2880 labor points) and then got nothing to do.

I started out with UO, and I'd love just mining and lumbering for hours all day

Your suggestions would completely ruin the economy. They would have to change the entire game to support those changes.

Quote Originally Posted by kagome View Post
    I've been playing actively in the last 2 weeks. Everything is fine but the labor is just a pain in the ***.

It's so annoying: i spend all my daily labor points in 45 minutes (2880 labor points) and then got nothing to do.

Removing the labor system would utterly destroy the economy and ultimately this game.
    Dirrty
    <Spetsnaz>
    Kraken West

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Social media is cancerous because of social vanity, they want to ruin things they don't agree with.

Never. You will learn in time how good the labour system actually is and how to better manage it and earn more. Most of us were all the same to start with though, hating it so much then growing to love it.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Learn to manage your labor.

No

To be fair to the OP, removing labor from the current model would lower prices on iron, lumber, and farming mats. Which would lower the price on crafted mats. Which would raise the price on regrade charms and scrolls.

Removing labor would help the player, however, it would provide a grave advantage to botters and exploiters. The second part, is the direct reason for not allowing a non-labor enforced economy.

You must manage your labor.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Actively playing for 2 weeks...I'm guessing you havn't realized that labor is gold. I'm going to guess you Identify everything you find in the world...then you wonder why you dont have labor.

A decent rate is 10silver per labor. If a coin purse gives you less gold for the labor, you should throw it away, or save for when you are going on vacation and might have labor to burn. If you are above lvl 30, it is better to just buy items on the AH than to use your labor identifying gear. At any point in time, you can buy logs for around 3silver/each, convert to lumber 9silver/lumber or 9gold+500lumber/100 stack of lumber. This normally will sell for 16gold a stack of 100 which gives you a profit of 7g/500labor or 1.4s/labor. Think about the math behind it and you'll be spending your labor more wisely.

When I have some excess LP, I accept the 1k LP-spending daily quest. Stock up on those nice cooldown-less flasks, purchase some pots either on the AH with gold or the store with credits, and then fill 'em all up so you can easily spend like 20,000 LP in one sitting in a blaze of glory--as long as you're patient for like 3 weeks.
    ArcheAge-Roleplay.net

Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ᴏɴ Wʏɴɴ
    Formerly Wanderer on Tahyang
    Lore nerd since CBT3 KR

What you are suggesting would competly ruin the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast