+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nakama Siege Defense

Nakama Siege Defense

Hello all,

When Nakama first took Nuimari castle on the release day, the raid consisted of 11 people and 1 alt. It was a matter of strategy, timing, and luck. I am happy that we were able to enjoy the castle-owning experience for this long.

I wanted to thank both factions for their help. A big thank you to Militia, Knights, High Trades, Timeless, Blaze, and Blank for joining our defense team and lending us your time and fighting power. Your guildies were willing to sacrifice their prestige and familiar environment to join Nakama and I appreciate it very much.

Thank you to the Nuians who sent mails of support and encouragement, and even coming on their alts to join us. This just shows that while we may be on different sides, we are still people. You have my respect for being to put aside factions and being able to see the real goal.

I really want to thank my own guildies for exceeding my requests for help. We had people who worked their butts off to provide consumables for 100 people, who logged in at 4am to participate, who spent their free time looking up siege videos and discussing tactics. Your dedication and selflessness is what makes Nakama great. We win, we fight, and we lose together, and we get stronger through all experiences. I am honored to be your GM along with Pitou.

Although we lost our castle in Nuimari, we had fun with the pvp and learned many things. Honestly it really touched me how so many people were willing to drop their guild tag and come together to fight for faction. It meant a lot to me and I won't forget it. Now that East has become smaller, it is very important for us all to team up and do things together. Today was a great example of how we can coordinate and rely on each other for the same objectives. I look forward to more partnerships in the future.

Thank you all again for coming and hope you had fun!

Most sincerely,
    Asta

P.S. Don't forget to check your mail for your free 2k honor! =)

Asta
    <Nakama>
    Hanure East

All hail Asta, the true queen of Nuimari. The court in exile resides on White Cap Isle. Stop by for a visit.

Thankyou for providing a real siege for us. Most of us are from Calleil and we never had a true siege there... It was all about who can buy whose castle on calleil. So thankyou everyone, both on defense and people attacking.
    Kimchu - Barcode- IIIIII - Member- Kyrios

Ex- Officer in Valkyrie -EAST- Calleil
    Ex -Commander -DTP- Debauchery tea party-EAST- Calleil

1st Triple Tank-Title on Calleil

RIP CALLEIL

Was a good time today. Was happy to be there to help out.

Many thanks for not just rolling over and handing us the castle. We hope to see the same (or even better) turnout in 3 weeks at the Calmlands.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

It was really fun, coming from calliel, we've never really had a real siege. Thanks for the pvp and popping my siege cherry. Also I hope you guys can keep that stacked nakama guild the way it is, and I hope you guys do recruit even more, we've had some fun fights the past couple of days and we wish for more.
    Youcantseemeinthedark <ORCA> (Reckoning)

Just echoing the sentiments of my guildies above. Thank you guys so much, Nakama & Blank, and all the other East and West that joined the raids. Today was an actual siege. It was very entertaining pvp and content, hopefully for both sides, regardless of the outcome. Looking forward to what else can come after today. 10/10 post, Asta.
    R a i j i n
    ✯ Once Squad, Always Squad ✯
    Retired due to boredom. RIP in peace, yung Archeage. RIP in peace. Forums always better than the game. FeelsBadMan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugatti View Post
    It was really fun, coming from calliel, we've never really had a real siege. Thanks for the pvp and popping my siege cherry. Also I hope you guys can keep that stacked nakama guild the way it is, and I hope you guys do recruit even more, we've had some fun fights the past couple of days and we wish for more.
    Just rumors atm( ) but i know several people in Nakama, Blank and the other guilds are attempting to see if we can make something like that again.
    As to the siege
    Considering this being my first one, I can't say where either guild could have done better. All i can truly say is that it was laggy af. Im pretty sure that there were more mortars there then people at one point. Barcode did seem to recruit HEAVILY for this siege, although theres no fault to them for doing so(partly cuz it IS their guild, if they want those west carebears its their choice )because if they didnt it would have been as close to numbers as it was . Fight ended at 82-88 people.
    I too am hoping for even better turnouts next sieges!!
    Enjoy your castles Barcode! Your not keeping them forever ;D
    PS Rai i need that gif

Quote Originally Posted by missKimmy View Post
    Thankyou for providing a real siege for us. Most of us are from Calleil and we never had a true siege there... It was all about who can buy whose castle on calleil. So thankyou everyone, both on defense and people attacking.
    Lies remember that paragon tbt seige? that ♥♥♥♥ was fun

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Lies remember that paragon tbt seige? that ♥♥♥♥ was fun
    Im east so nope @_@, East sieges was ♥♥♥♥....Half souls was bought .... Valkyrie did siege legion but legion was a dead guild and had like 15 people defending it. Am i missing any other boring East siege ? I think the rest of west vs west and it wasn't even a siege... God Calleil was a boring server in regards to sieges...
    Kimchu - Barcode- IIIIII - Member- Kyrios

Ex- Officer in Valkyrie -EAST- Calleil
    Ex -Commander -DTP- Debauchery tea party-EAST- Calleil

1st Triple Tank-Title on Calleil

RIP CALLEIL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast