+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with the East

You are on crack thinking it is only if they get kicked from a raid. What happens is everytime the west is losing a pvp and I'm talking about Tatia and company getting wiped 2-3 times he then calls on the east pirates to get in close and not flag until there in cc lock range and all push together, I mean I guess the activity in barcode west is crap if they cant bring enough people to win pvp fights themselves. Then the same east pirates are quick to hop in faction chat and try and sell some bs propaganda of wanting to help. What is sad is if they really were pvprs they would see the only fun for the east piratas would be to kill the guys there in ts with as solid competition.. But they don't play for competition hence why they are still on hanure and yet even on a weaker server they still want lopsided odds hahahah.. A joke top to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead42 View Post
    I would absolutely love to go server to server, kicking down each one of their doors, punting their cats, eating all the food in their fridges and ♥♥♥♥ing their wives before moving on to the next. In fact, I was the one that suggested it to the guild after the laughably easy Nuimari siege.

Unfortunately, the majority of the guild doesn't want to transfer. So, unless there's a mass change of heart, you're stuck with me.
    Ok so what your saying then is your guild as a whole Has no balls then and will not transfer to another server like say Kyrios for competition that you yourself know is there in order to Stroke there E Peens on this server then is that pretty much right. Or am i wrong?
    Necromonicon
    Blood Reaver

Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecm View Post
    Asta isn't trustworthy? wat, do you play this server? Most people trust her blindly she doesn't lead much on her own, so you might be confusing not leading with untrustworthy. She's a role model for a lot of people (am serious) very trust worthy. I'd give her my epic club to gem for no collateral kind of trustworthy. :P

Other guilds are already taking the space that ayah/relentless left in the "power vacuum" these guilds are Blank/Nakama/Militia who as i've understood have formed an alliance, which is a very good thing.

Odd numbers are always better than even numbers, (See relent/ayah alliance)

On to stuff not about that ^ post.

We purple the faction 9/10 times because we got denied something. (kicked/not invited etc.) if we get invited, we have fun and no purpling, but if you or anyone kicks us, or just doesn't invite us because of their personal vendetta against us, then expect some repercussions. Just don't get mad about it, or better yet. Don't start it in the first place if you can't handle it.
    Ecm you are a straight bandwagon weasel who tries to slip around any chance he gets no matter the odds and then thinks he will be protected vs the same guilds that you think respect you because of a friendship you think you may or may not have with a leader.. You and Disco are sellouts and nothing more than that and the only difference between you two is you can keep yourself alive just a little bit longer than he can. Sitting up here acting like DNB only purples when they don't get in a raid is a joke and maybe the people who are not out everyday will buy that from reading a forum post.

There is not one guild in the east that will step up going forward other than Blank and even that didn't get the results Fo thought it would as Nakama is not going to budge or merge and there is nothing else on the east except Milita,Knights,Timeless and they are all majority pve guilds who only want to do content,instances,raid bosses. The east will continue to downward spiral in the coming months if Blank transfers and the rest of aya and relentless that are still around transfer which they are doing this week and next.. Nakama will contest things at times I'm sure but as in a day to day powerhouse leading a faction 100% no.. Every hero right now that the east has are ghosts on the big stage and honestly I'm not sure why anyone would want hero other than that money because the east has nothing to work with as far as a whole solid guild.. It is all pug faction raids and even abyssal has no 100% guild filled boats like the west does atleast fill there boats with a decent amount of guilds who are on there own boats and in there own team speaks communicating.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromonicon View Post
    Ok so what your saying then is your guild as a whole Has no balls then and will not transfer to another server like say Kyrios for competition that you yourself know is there in order to Stroke there E Peens on this server then is that pretty much right. Or am i wrong?
    If you play on Hanure, I don't know who you are and therefore you don't matter.

If you don't play on Hanure, by all means, bring your guild here and humble us. If you can.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

If you play on Hanure, I don't know who you are and therefore you don't matter.

If you don't play on Hanure, by all means, bring your guild here and humble us. If you can.
    And yes i play on Hanure i have known you since the days of early Caliel and when you were in Valkyre not as leader but just as a member than merge happened and your e peen exploded.

You never gave me an answer to my question though man answer the question!!! And yes i may be a nobody but i am comfortable with that and can admit it. You can't admit that you are truly scared of competition from people you know could give you and your guild competition on an epic scale. You would rather hide on this server where you can stroke that E-Peen all day long and feel better for it.
    Necromonicon
    Blood Reaver

Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

If there's content that we want to do, we're going to do it. It's in your best interest to allow us to do it with you. Otherwise, we'll just take it by force and do it without you.

Why is this concept so difficult to understand?
    lol you are pathetic Tyranthin you aren't even good you just have a decent gearscore. you hide behind your guild and speak for them but honestly you are just an add on to them. I don't have anything against barcode they have a good guild and are powerful but its ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags like you that give them a bad name because you think you are all big and bad speaking for your guild when by yourself you would get rekt. you are a joke

And now it's time for the sponsored Raijin's Popcorn Factory Halftime Recap:
    That's all folks, back to the main event.
    R a i j i n
    ✯ Once Squad, Always Squad ✯
    Retired due to boredom. RIP in peace, yung Archeage. RIP in peace. Forums always better than the game. FeelsBadMan.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiijin View Post
    And now it's time for the sponsored Raijin's Popcorn Factory Halftime Recap:
    That's all folks, back to the main event.
    I would like some of that
    sinonscarlet

<l l l l l l>

((920*110%*0) + 1 ) = 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    "My bad, i meant 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 as i am trying to type same equation on a calculator and pressing my endless arrow skill"

whats wrong tyranthin? did your leader put you in timeout for sounding like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on the forum? so sad. its sucks just being that guy with an extra freighter doesn't it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast