+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Producer’s Letter – April 2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge Producer’s Letter – April 2016

"Hi there! I’m Merv “Khrolan” Lee Kwai, I’m the Senior Producer for ArcheAge. For those of you who don’t know me, I’ve been with the ArcheAge team for over a year and am proud to have worked on some great ArcheAge updates including Secrets of Ayanad, Dread Prophecies, Heroes Awaken and Bloodsong.

For those of you who do know me, or watch our Friday Livestreams every week, sup!"

Read more of Merv's new producer's letter here, and get your first taste of Update 2.9: Ascension!

Through a diplomacy system, the Heroes of a player nation can ally with the NPCs of other factions while still remaining hostile to their players.

Can you give further details on how this works ? Can they attack players in town while ignored by Nuian guards , or would the guards still respond after you attack ? Does it apply to neutral guards ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    Through a diplomacy system, the Heroes of a player nation can ally with the NPCs of other factions while still remaining hostile to their players.

Can you give further details on how this works ? Can they attack players in town while ignored by Nuian guards , or would the guards still respond after you attack ? Does it apply to neutral guards ?
    Best guess is that they are considered friendly to the npcs (green) but can still purple on players.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post

That will be further detailed in the coming weeks with our in-depth looks at some of these systems.

If you establish a playernation, you can build a Nuian and/or a Haranyan Embassy as a building.
    There you can declare peace or war to the Nuian and/or Haranya Nation.
    If there is more than one Playernation you can declare war or peace to the other Playernations.

So i see it on korean server :-)

So if your Playernation decide peace to Haranya and Nuia, only Pirate will be Red to you!
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

WTB Archery's QA /w offer.

Very nice to see KRSkills/SkillQueue is the top priority now.

Hopefully it is swift and won't drag out to the end of may and get pushed back again. I honestly hope this is the month it will finally be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    If you establish a playernation, you can build a Nuian and/or a Haranyan Embassy as a building.
    There you can declare peace or war to the Nuian and/or Haranya Nation.
    If there is more than one Playernation you can declare war or peace to the other Playernations.

So i see it on korean server :-)

So if your Playernation decide peace to Haranya and Nuia, only Pirate will be Red to you!
    Thought you could only be at peace with one nation or another, but by your wording if you have two embassies then you can be a peace with both. If I read the rule for the treaty right though that is going to be expensive to maintain.

Nice to have finaly different time for the events but i'm a little bit afraid, because 10h to 19h is my working time, and i think i'm not alone in this case ! So basicly during the week i will be not able to do anything
    Would be nice if the timer can be a bit later, like 14h to 23h, to have something to do in prime time !

Quote Originally Posted by Sockar View Post
    Nice to have finaly different time for the events but i'm a little bit afraid, because 10h to 19h is my working time, and i think i'm not alone in this case ! So basicly during the week i will be not able to do anything
    Would be nice if the timer can be a bit later, like 14h to 23h, to have something to do in prime time !
    Since I can't see you location I'm guessing PST is your local or no?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast