+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Producer’s Letter – April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    So let's get some things straight here.

1. You were banned because you and your 3 alt accounts were macro farming in the Library.
    2. You were contacted by a GM who asked if you and your alts were at their keyboards. You were not.
    3. The GM teleported you somewhere else in the Library and watched as the monsters there killed you. You then laid on the ground and still failed to respond.

All of these many things are against the rules here in ArcheAge, and your 3 other bans shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Seriously? Your timmer is so bad (for europe at least). Work= no event at all (except w-e)........good job trion.

So in order to fix 50% of the timers not being in US prime time, you made 90% of the timers not be in US prime time?

Would starting the 10-hour window AFTER people get home from work/school not make more sense?

I'm sorry, let me make that less rhetorical. "Starting the 10-hour window AFTER people get home from work/school would make more sense."

Quote Originally Posted by DahakUK View Post
    Would starting the 10-hour window AFTER people get home from work/school not make more sense?

I'm sorry, let me make that less rhetorical. "Starting the 10-hour window AFTER people get home from work/school would make more sense."
    Well considering that most of the events are at the end of that window... no. Remember that MM/Abyssal/Lusca/Halcy all fall in a 2 hr window towards the end of the 10 hr event window. So if we start the window after people get home (est 6pm LST) that would place the primetime events at... 2am?
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I'm so very excited about 2.9 and by the sounds of it things should really improve the game for a majority of the players. Regardless of the changes you can't make everyone happy(sorry Australia) but it's good to see things in the works that will help balance the classes at least. I'm sure it's not an easy task to keep such a large variety of character choice somewhat balanced. As it is now classes like dr/blight/abolisher are quite a bit more powerful then the rest and classes like archers and mages struggle. As pvp in this game is more then just killing, it's a matter of income so balance is very important. Personally I hate the thought of every class I fight being a dr. People will always take the path of least resistance and after playing a dr I can see why. It seams just so much easier to pull off then the other classes I've played.

Regarding the botters- ban them all, and if you can find a way to do away with some of the assist programs that would help. Maybe it's me but it seams at times that some players auto-shrug or bond break the split second it's needed. Again this type of cheating is more then killing, it's someone's packs lost and income lost to a cheater and in the end it will only cost more players.

I remember an old gamblers tale - I can lose a million dollars at a poker table and I will still return, but the second I feel cheated out of a dime, then I shall never return.

In closing, thank you for all your hard work and look forward to the future of archeage.

New Proposed Schedule (Rough Draft)

New proposed Schedule:

Server Time (GMT)
    Ocleera Rift - 2:00a.m. / 2:00p.m. (From 4:00p.m.)
    Golden Plains Battle - 11:00a.m. / 23:00p.m.
    Freedich Gold Trader - 3:00a.m. / 2:00p.m. (From 7:00p.m.)
    Mistmerrow Battle - 2:00a.m. / 2:00p.m. / 8:00p.m.
    Abyssal Attack - 11:30p.m. (From 9:30p.m.)
    Lusca Awakening - 12:00a.m. (From 10:00p.m.)
    Mirage Isle Fish-Fest - 1:00a.m. (From 7:00p.m.)
    Sieges(Sa) - 10:30p.m. (Changed the Day to Saturday in U.S. making it Sunday for Oceanic)

Both American and Oceanic players will agree this is a MUCH better time table. After doing the conversions some time zones win, some time zones lose but all in all it is balanced and there is a nice spread of events and ACCESSIBLE TIME for those events to all.
    Bold is the times that have been changed.

Ocleera Rift - I have changed one time of the Ocleera rift because it is at 2:00a.m. for AEST so I made it more accessible at 7:00a.m. pushing it back 5 hrs.

Freedich Gold Trade - Why were the times so close? Makes no sense. If we can't do one time we usually can't do the second time. I kept one of the times but again, moved the 3:00a.m. AEST time to be at 1:00p.m. AEST and 8:00p.m. PDT. Works great for all.

Mistmerrow Battle - This was fine was we don't get all 3 mistmerrows BUT Oceanic players get one and I think that is enough because they just zerg it anyway :P On the weekends we can get to more Mistmerrows so really we aren't missing out on TOO much..

Abyssal Attack AND Lusca - Now this is one that I had to scratch my head over. Setting these 2 back 2 hrs doesn't inconvience the U.S. at all.. in fact, it makes it better being in the later afternoon/night (prime time). And Oceanic get it at around 10am AEST which is amazing for weekends! Just such a simple fix that will see ALOT more activity at Lusca and Abyssal.

Mirage-Isle Fish Feast - ...... THIS EXISTS!? How would I know? It's on at 5:00a.m. on a sunday for AEST!!!? How was that a good idea? lol. #youdon'tgetthebubblebath

Sieges - This is a big one. The siege times are fine. They can be worked by pretty much all. BUT Having a siege on a sunday means oceanic gets it early monday.. We have work/university/school/families... We are not going to give that up for a siege so, we don't siege. There are alot of Oceanic Players that wish they could participate in a siege and I think that by changing it to a Saturday (U.S.) and a Sunday (Oceanic) You will see ALOT more activity from Oceanic players and alot more fun sieges!

These are the changes I made to the schedule that accommodate all pretty well. It took me about 5 minutes. You don't have to try and jam everything into a 9 hr window because that 9 hour window IS NOT going to work for all. What you have atm is good. With some minor adjustments can make it GREAT. So don't try and look at deconstructing the entire thing and starting from stcratch and using all this "data". The data I had was a time zone converter and the currently schedule and what isn't working for Oceanic players because everything is designed for an American game so they are already accommodated for. I have made things a little more accommodating for most of the U.S. Time Zones aswell. When you do this live stream don't try to justify your reasoning because we are angry. We aren't looking to be convinced or impressed. We are disappointed with what you are taking away from us and want answers, not excuses.

Really think about this Trion. This is going to be a very huge mistake if it is not done right, one where you might not be able to come back from in terms of Oceanic Support. As I have stated, I do believe you guys have picked up your game since last year and are acting like the company we want you too. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what your response is to this bobgy schedule ordeal. Thank you. #CelestrataBloodsong

10:00 AM and end around 7:00 PM in UTC+1
    This is waaaay to early. this would mean that I wouldent be able to do almost any events on the weekdays and on the weekend I would have to get up early. I live in Sweden in GMT+1 and that is smack in the middle of all Europe times. I don't understand how this can be primetime in EU.

The new EU event times will make it impossible for anyone working (attending school) to participate. That would inevitably decrease the amount of people who actually leave their land and try to do some pvp, which is obviously quite the opposite of what's currently needed.

If you are really going to go through with the event time changes, can we get an option to let us reroll merit quests that ask us to complete events that our schedules won't allow us to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    If you are really going to go through with the event time changes, can we get an option to let us reroll merit quests that ask us to complete events that our schedules won't allow us to attend?
    Why? We didn't have it before, why change that?
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast