+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Question for Barcode

We aren't "absorbing" anything, the people you speak of made a simple choice, as did we. After these few last recruits there are no more. We didn't
    force them to come to us. As you seem to think, and why do you think that if they didn't come to us why would they have come to you. They make their own decisions, we don't do it for them.

I'd say go to blank but they gave up wayyyy to fast, after things didn't go perfectly the way they wanted. So go to nakama or black shields, they're contesting they're coming out and fighting against us.

Stop acting hopeless and thicken your skin so you're not easily offended or hurt. There's plenty of options for you or anyone to take, yet you just sit back and type trying to change things without actions. It doesn't work.

to assume people pvp or don't pvp based solely on hostile player kill count is dumb. I hate arenas always have and I tend to move to the next target before the last one is dead in open world so I do not often get the last shot. That is my job. I soften targets, I make healers heal themselves I drive back dps (I don't need to get the last shot to know I have done my job) in open world pvp. When you look at such a small sliver of info and think you know what is what you are only showing the world how small minded you really are.

What we do or don't do is up to us. If you want us to go to ♥♥♥♥ing bad we are here, we still have goals here and we don't really care how rest of you all feel about it.

Our guild's teamwork and willingness to work together are what carries us nothing else. We seem to be the only guild that has learned that it take a lot of different play styles to make a strong well-rounded guild.

I wish all of you would put half as much effort into building something for yourselves as you do trying to weaken what we have built the server would be much better for it.

I swear, it's like dealing with a bunch of five year olds.

Yes, we all understand the concept of free will. What you guys don't seem to understand is the concept of consequence. It's honestly going to be pretty funny watching you guys slowly phase out from the game out of sheer boredom, because as you continue to blame the rest of us and our willpower as the reason the server is ♥♥♥♥, you continue to take steps to insure that Hanure will die a slow, painful death.

Nicely done.

Crazymike confirmed last recruit

Trader you play to 10% of the gear you have as you are not a driving force and leader, top geared guy damn near on all servers and top voted hero on hanure and yet you are a ghost on the big stage and lead nothing and both you and ellsworth have both been doing your thing for months and d riding Barcode any chance you could get, ellsworth thinking its cute to put his little barcode sail on his boat months ago... When barcode says the east heros are ♥♥♥♥ then my friend they are also talking about you being the number 1 hero and ellsworth ranking in top 10 consistently. You do understand that right it starts with you at the top, I would love to speak to romeos and see if he plays the game the same way as you do since you and him go back and forth for top geared toons on all na servers. So just because barcode wants to go against everything they preach about soaking in people and competition and wanting a fight and meanwhile there soaking in east so called "top hero and another top 10 guy" just proves this server is beyond trash and my hat's off to Aya and Relentless for not wasting anymore time here while you clowns circle jerk yourselves with like minded paper listed players who look great on paper and yet relish in a bandwagon mentality.. Sadly its all the inoch guys too which shows you what a weak server that was.. Guys with no vision and no drive.. Ecm,disco,ellsworthless,trader,trader2,trader3,tyr anthin what a great inoch representation you guys make..

Quote Originally Posted by Lonza View Post
    Trader you play to 10% of the gear you have as you are not a driving force and leader, top geared guy damn near on all servers and top voted hero on hanure and yet you are a ghost on the big stage and lead nothing and both you and ellsworth have both been doing your thing for months and d riding Barcode any chance you could get, ellsworth thinking its cute to put his little barcode sail on his boat months ago... When barcode says the east heros are ♥♥♥♥ then my friend they are also talking about you being the number 1 hero and ellsworth ranking in top 10 consistently. You do understand that right it starts with you at the top, I would love to speak to romeos and see if he plays the game the same way as you do since you and him go back and forth for top geared toons on all na servers. So just because barcode wants to go against everything they preach about soaking in people and competition and wanting a fight and meanwhile there soaking in east so called "top hero and another top 10 guy" just proves this server is beyond trash and my hat's off to Aya and Relentless for not wasting anymore time here while you clowns circle jerk yourselves with like minded paper listed players who look great on paper and yet relish in a bandwagon mentality.. Sadly its all the inoch guys too which shows you what a weak server that was.. Guys with no vision and no drive.. Ecm,disco,ellsworthless,trader,trader2,trader3,tyr anthin what a great inoch representation you guys make..
    Trader spent a lot of money on the game, he also shared a lot with a lot of different people and always was willing to help out anyone. Your post is silly and shows you know little in terms of tact and relevance.
    Quote: Ayahausca never show up because they are napping with papa Kurdistan and his legendary long spear.

Quote Originally Posted by Squadron View Post
    Crazymike confirmed last recruit
    There goes the neighborhood.

Ok seriously, you need to stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about what people want to do in the game. I can imagine Trader and Ellsworth spend a good amount of money in the game (not too sure really), and they don't want to waste that money doing something they don't enjoy. Does it suck we lost those guys to barcode hell yea, but we can't blame them for their action. All the east can do is stop remembering the good old days, and start trying to make a better future for faction. If your looking for a leader why don't you look at yourself first before judging others. The server right now is like a peace of art, and it takes more time to repair art work than it does destroying it.

Who gets this angry and bent out of shape over a mmo. Triggered
    Youcantseemeinthedark <ORCA> (Reckoning)

I remember I was mmo on darkorbit then went eic then vru, but i was never that bent out of shape for being mmo come on man dont get triggered and get benned for angry yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast