View Poll Results: What is a eu prime Time event for you ? ( Times are GMT +1 based)

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10:00 - 19:00 GMT +1

22 6.45%
  • 14:00 - 23:00 GMT +1

308 90.32%
  • 22:00 - 07:00 GMT +1

6 1.76%
  • I dont care

5 1.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [EU ONLY] prime Time event Windows

[EU ONLY] prime Time event Windows. OFFICIAL ANSWER ADDED

Updated version 3

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    So, in a quick turn around, we here on the team are going to work on moving the EU Event Schedule later to accommodate the later hours. We hope that shows that we have been paying close attention to this thread and have been considering your feedback, as stated previously

(source : This post , page 16)

Details : Since some of you seems confused. For the Option 2 (14:00-23:00), ALL World Event (Abyssal/Luscas/MM/Halcy/ Red Dragon...) are ended before 23:00 GMT+1 where most of them happened between 18:00-22:00 (MM/Luscas/Abyssal/Halcy/RD) = NO UNGOING EVENT AFTER 23:00, people can disconnect and head to bed.

Hey guys !
    Like me, i guess a lot of you noticed the new event timer for eu which will be 10am-7pm GMT+1...
    Lets face it, once again trino failed at targeting their customer and we Will have to do their homework for them ... Here are 3 options of prime Time for EU ONLY (dont bother voting if you're na, thanks) based on a 9 hour window.

I also assume that the hour which will close the window would be the end of all Events ( basicly end of luscas or halcy).. That way to avoid an Event to go on during late night.. let's not redo the mistake of Abyssal Assault/ Luscas.

After 2 years of waiting, we finally have the chance to enjoy the game more freely by having a more accessible Timer on Events. I can understand that repeating Events twice a day won't happen for several reasons (making the economy unstable or progressing too fast if you can participate in both).

That said, the new Schedule is not Even close to what the majority of EU players are waiting, We've waited for so long for the Regions to be splitted and we won't wait an other year to see the schedule fixed !

Celestrata stated that they used Data to know what was the peak time of each Regions... and came up with a window of 10 AM- 7 PM where most players are active.
    Either this is a blatant lie, or the Data are rigged by several paramaters :

1/ Use of multiclient during morning (which increase a lot early in the day since people can run tradepack safely and with less competition)
    2/ Most NA players log their Alt on EU to farm Apex, and considering that NA players are way more than EU... this may be why morning seems more active in a way
    3/ Due to the lack of activity between 18h-24h (besides MM) most of people disconnect early or don't even bother playing anymore.

Thoses Three factors basicly makes their data quite irrelevant, What is their description of Active players?

Anyway, let's regroup our thoughts in this thread and voice up to make Sure TRino knows that MOST EUROPEANS PLAYERS doesn't fit in their new schedule (which is even worse that the one we currently have.... and that in itself is an accomplishement).

Make sure to Warn people in your guild, your server and make them log once only to vote in that thread ! This could help me, you and every others EU players that don't want to struggle playing a game they should enjoy .

Also the different option are expressed in GMT+1 (aka France/germany/italy/spain/...) and i'm not even considering CET/CEST time which shouldn't exist in an online game (As Schedule shouldn't be impacted by RL Clock and should just follow the flow = push Event 1 hour back once we Enter summer time, and push 1 hour further once we enter Winter)

Don't see any option

Quote Originally Posted by Yasu View Post
    Don't see any option
    Option are added after the post is released for some odd reason . Also guys MAKE SURE You warn your server about this poll... Trino can change politics according to them ( like blockading with 1k vote total )

How about 0900-2100? Some of us can only play in the early/mid morning so we're royally ♥♥♥♥ed now. How about just keep everything running around the clock, more times a day so everyone can participate? What is it with the *angry multi-word expletive deleted* at Trion that they can't apply common sense to any *angry expletive deleted* thing? People work at all different times, we want to be able to do stuff in-game no matter what time we log on.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    How about 0900-2100? Some of us can only play in the early/mid morning so we're royally ♥♥♥♥ed now. How about just keep everything running around the clock, more times a day so everyone can participate? What is it with the mother♥♥♥♥ers at Trion that they can't apply common sense to any goddamned thing? People work at all different times, we want to be able to do stuff in-game no matter what time we log on.
    i'm taking their 9 hour Window that's why There is no options like yours

But that's not acceptable to all people. Where is the law that Merv's so afraid of breaking that says you can't run Golden Planes or Ocleera or any other events more than twice a day? Why only once a day for Luscas? Why once a day, only three days a week for abyssal? Seriously, Mervy is running around tooting his own horn like the King of ArcheAge just saved his people or something, and he again applied zero thought to his actions.

People work around the clock, their available playtime is varied, they live in different time zones (yes, everyone playing on EU is not living in UTC/CEST no matter what Trion staff think), but only some get any consideration. Moron move, again.

AND... Who wants to bet SuperMerv still didn't fix Ocleera to happen during peace in DS?

Amazing .... Trion strikes again!!!

Don't they understand that the people who fill their pockets are those who work ...

For players that have to go to work, the Trion time maks no sense at all. In the morning you're at work till 16:00 or 17:00 so you can only participate in the last 2 hours, maybe but it would be better, when the events were more splitted over the whole day... but fo me i can live with option two...

hey Trion !!

i need to work if you want my money. if main events are from 10am to 7pm, i wont be able to play and if i cant play, you wont have my money....

that's hard to understand for you?

Why can a poll up barely an hour already show how bad trion market research was. Massive vote all for same time . Can you please replace or have a serious talk with who ever did the research in your team for these irrational nonsense event times

I'd rather you made no changes than use your stated event time change. Your actually making it worse not better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast