View Poll Results: What is a eu prime Time event for you ? ( Times are GMT +1 based)

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10:00 - 19:00 GMT +1

22 6.45%
  • 14:00 - 23:00 GMT +1

308 90.32%
  • 22:00 - 07:00 GMT +1

6 1.76%
  • I dont care

5 1.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [EU ONLY] prime Time event Windows

omg let the event like that
    don't touch the hours!!!

So what are you going to do Trion ?

You said that your game is still alive due to a large part of its community. Are you going to listen to it and change your plan? Or are you going to still enforce your Ways of doing things without taking into account your community's need ?

Be sure that a "We are going to first release the new schedule 10-19 and then change it later on 2.9" is not a good answer aswell. You have to REALLY avoid putting your new schedule in place or you'll basicly insult your Eu community by doing so.

This is As important as any release of New content. Your game is on a tight rope and what you're going to do is going to cut it instead of reinforce it.

Your Move Trion..

Would be nice to see some official response here, since the "prime time" Khrolan sees is heavily influenced by NA alts.

Sorry but if you realy have jobs you can't play games till 01:00+ or you don't need sleep ? And probaly in this topic 80-90% are NA players...

Quote Originally Posted by Aros View Post
    I am trying to figure out if we got this right or not.

When Khrolan first talked about the changes to the event timers he mentioned a time where the events would be pushed back 2 hours from the ones we have now.
    This were real good times, Like the one the majority is voting for here.

For them to change their opinion by so much and run the events during the day make no sense.

I think either we dont understand their new timers or they fu**ed up the time convertions.
    The biggest problem is that they don't have anyone working for them from EU, and they have no clue about whats the situation over here, and seems like they still have problems understanding the EU timezones, they just keep making mistakes when announcing events (patch, AH lock for example as the latest fail) using the EU timezones.
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

thanks for this poll.

RIP the rest of the EU population I really do hope they'll listen to their community and make the changes the way we voted in this poll.

Voted for the 23:00 option, that's what we're on now but it's still too late a finish.

Maybe if the schedule was brought forward 1 hour (i.e. Luscas at 22:00 GMT+1) it would be better, as the move to daylight saving time in March seems to have ♥♥♥♥ed up the event timings for a lot of people.

Also, now Trion has the ability to change event timers I'd suggest they alter the timings every March and October when daylight saving time starts and ends.

Anything but the currently proposed finish at 19:00 GMT+1; this is a terrible idea and will mean a lot of people who work will be logging in with no daily events to participate in.

I just log in, chop my trees then go read a book. It's much better than any event schedule Trino might invent. ♥♥♥♥ waiting until 10PM for things to start happening.
    PVE 4lyf.
    7.5k Archer / 7.6k Nightcloak - Legendary Ayanad Bow - Mythic Galleon - 25k+ kills

Voted, let's hope they rethink there decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast