View Poll Results: What is a eu prime Time event for you ? ( Times are GMT +1 based)

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10:00 - 19:00 GMT +1

22 6.45%
  • 14:00 - 23:00 GMT +1

308 90.32%
  • 22:00 - 07:00 GMT +1

6 1.76%
  • I dont care

5 1.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [EU ONLY] prime Time event Windows

I dont get it, if almost everyone says just move the 2 timer hours ~ back and it will be perfect. And Trino for some reason say:

- "No, no we have the stats you are all wrong!"

My mind blown!

so lets see a semi typical work/school day

go to work/school
    get home eat/homework
    log on 19h00

today
    21:00 MM
    22h30pm abyssal
    23h00 Lusca
    00h00 Halcy
    all a bit late especially if you have to get up at a reasonable time in morning

their great plan
    log on at 19h00
    events to do and coming up...
    NOTHING - everything is done. so your life will be the odd cr/gr and running the same dungeons a million times. awesome. Wonder when sieges will take place.

now no doubt we shall see khrolan take this steaming pile of poo and try smiley smiley how great this is and how awesome that is and try do some bs spin.

get real guys - this is beyond pathetic. You are ASKING ppl to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantar View Post
    F**k NA alts. They don't and should never enter into any part of an equation that evaluates play for EU players. It works the other way as well, EU players should have no influence what so ever on NA servers.
    Is not NA alts, 10am-7pm (gmt+1) = 5am-2pm for east coast and 2am-11am western coast don't think they really play a lot at this time.

May-be some Oceanian but don't transfer the hour so don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pgaladriel View Post
    Is not NA alts, 10am-7pm (gmt+1) = 5am-2pm for east coast and 2am-11am western coast don't think they really play a lot at this time.

May-be some Oceanian but don't transfer the hour so don't know.
    As someone who is in North America: Yes, yes it is NA alts. I, along with other people I know, do my EU ♥♥♥♥ after nightly rollover, sometimes as late as 5 am western time, and others who don't stay up super late do theirs in the morning before all the horribly timed events start in NA (if they can make them). Look at the windows you listed. They are well outside of all the events in NA, and after nightly reset for consistent login collection. The best times to do alt ♥♥♥♥, because there's nothing to be done in game on your "main" server.

NA playerbase is larger than EU, and they have learned to use EU servers as part of their gaming, so unless Khrolan actually comes back with solid data voiding NA player participation on EU servers, the bottom line is, NA alts > EU mains when it comes to their data collection.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNugget View Post
    NA playerbase is larger than EU, and they have learned to use EU servers as part of their gaming, so unless Khrolan actually comes back with solid data voiding NA player participation on EU servers, the bottom line is, NA alts > EU mains when it comes to their data collection.
    This will be great for the morning miners, because with all the EU mains at events, Halo will be empty.... Vice versa on NA servers.

As someone who is in North America: Yes, yes it is NA alts. I, along with other people I know, do my EU ♥♥♥♥ after nightly rollover, sometimes as late as 5 am western time, and others who don't stay up super late do theirs in the morning before all the horribly timed events start in NA (if they can make them). Look at the windows you listed. They are well outside of all the events in NA, and after nightly reset for consistent login collection. The best times to do alt ♥♥♥♥, because there's nothing to be done in game on your "main" server.

But is a minority of NA player who are connect at this time no?

Quote Originally Posted by Pgaladriel View Post
    But is a minority of NA player who are connect at this time no?
    If you want an actual answer, Trion needs to be able to parse their data based on user location. Until they do that, what they are looking at is a tainted data pool filled with too many alts to determine the time that actual EU players would be able to utilize most. That, on top of the fact that people who really want to be at events are changing their life schedules to try and make them, skews the whole, "people are online here, that must the be answer!" ... answer, beyond use.

Quote Originally Posted by Graynh View Post
    No you have serious understanding issues.
    NA has more players and nets more income. They don't want to exclude NA population from OUR events. So they say ♥♥♥♥ EU.

Edit: or rather that we are busy when most NA players are online on our side and can carebear their apex while we're all busy
    Pretty sure that's not the case, considering NA has always had screwed up event hours. Trion is just lazy and conformist. Common problem of any office job... trusting "statistics" because that's what the higher ups demand.
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

(french sorry for my english)

another detail level horraires it would not end up in the present situation, namely that 2 rift, one around 12:00 and the other at 0:00 IG.
    and now the event start every time at that time.

history of not having to make a choice between two activities, it would be nice if the event began before or after the rift, for those with little time games can make a maximum and there is more participants.

Ahhhh americans ... You do know you have no advantage to see EU servers Die out which i can assure you Will happen if they put their new schedule in place. If eu players leave , this Will mean no more free apex for you. And if trino think NA alt are far more worth than actual EU players then they just should close all the eu servers. Both NA /EU NEEDS to be healthy in their own servers or this Will impact each others (especially if you farm apex on the opposite region which is the main reason why There are NA alt on eu in the first place)...so please try to see the bigger picture and not only your selfishness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast