+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: Hello my Eastern Heritage?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    172
    .
    Quote: Ayahausca never show up because they are napping with papa Kurdistan and his legendary long spear.

  2. #22
    Senior Member jordenkotor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    146
    Was quite a fun night, hope to do it again sometime! It was one of the more comedic nights we've had with faction in quite some time.

    But also, you whiners complaining that Badwoulfe didn't do what you demanded is beyond stupid. Our guild isn't dependent on one person, we're a conglomerate of people and ideas. If our commanders aren't as good as our leader is to talk you, you get nothing. Hivemind guilds fail for a reason.

    And now onto the complaining:

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuice View Post
    We're talking about the biggest groups of ♥♥♥♥ters to ever move in to Tahyang. They probably thought they would move here, because of it's "RP" status, and they'd subsequently have an easy time rolling over rpers and carebears. Turns out they're absolute garbage, getting stomped on, and can only do anything when they SEVERELY outnumber those they are attacking.
    False. Guild roster is barely even half full. We pulled less than 30 people last night and wiped a chunk of your "best PVP'ers" TWICE in sungold as well as wiping the west before they decided to go to mistmerrow. Not to mention that hillarious attempt at trying to steal our DGS packs (which we turned in all of them with an even smaller raid x3) You may talk a big game on the forums but when it's game time, you have to back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuice View Post
    How about you guys get your balless coward of a GM to come talk to us on the East instead of hiding behind your elementary shell games that an autistic 4 year old could see through.
    Not everything revolves around you "Your majesty". When we want to talk, we'll talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuice View Post
    Time to xfer to another server aftermath.
    We're here to stay, and it's only been two weeks. Strap in, get ready for the fun.
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    284
    I'm strapped in and ready for the new kings of archebuddy! May you bless us all.

  4. #24
    Senior Member jordenkotor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Durpmen View Post
    I'm strapped in and ready for the new kings of archebuddy! May you bless us all.
    Hey now. The pre-existing pirates may be pulling that crap with getting leadership/hero, but there's a new sheriff(plural) in town.
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    We're here to stay, and it's only been two weeks. Strap in, get ready for the fun.
    I think what you meant to say was "We're here to stay for however long the cooldown is, and it's only been two weeks"

    But congrats on your Morpheus defense, you defended a boss heavily stacked in your favor who's only relevance is the dream ring quest(and a plushy). Stopping the east war machine(lawl more like hawkeye >.>) cold with that one.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    So person who cannot do anything but insult, you are just proving yourself to be a baddy. Similar to Steve, all talk and weak arrow.
    You say that, yet I've almost completely locked down your north Solzreed trade pack house simply by placing an alt on it.

    I hope you are enjoying your time here on Tahyang, but I recommend avoiding the western continent. Venturing there will bring you nothing but sorrow and ruin.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

    You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

    Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    262
    These guys make it too easy. I'm going to first point out something Noryo said.

    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    We're here to stay, and it's only been two weeks. Strap in, get ready for the fun.
    When these guys first came here they made a big deal about everyone knowing they do not ♥♥♥♥ talk. So 2 weeks later, they now are feeling the need. If they were as good as their egos lead them to believe.. they wouldn't have to post stuff like that. Calling their initial response to that point will be "this isn't ♥♥♥♥ talking, just point out facts!" I'm calling it because don't insult the readers' intelligence. I'm making a point of this because it'll come into play later.

    ONTO THE FUN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful times yesterday! What fun we had, our voice chat was lively and the 27 of us had such a complete blast. The fact that we wiped all of you at Anthalon, losing 2-3 then moving off of said boss while wiping you to reset him so we could get out of combat to switch specs was insanely fun. Hats off to the teamwork that showed lastnight on our side. Then in that same stand up fight just simply steamrolling all of you in a tidy manner. Fun fact, we lost zero.
    So let me get this straight.. you're bragging about having 27 people, wiping a raid of less than 20 people, doing a world boss that required 1-3 people to wipe. Not something I would have admitted to but ok yeah sure. Yay "teamwork"! You wiped less than 20 people with almost 30.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    Then his lordship, ole kind and mighty Badwoulfe decided why not take this 27 vs the entire faction in a last stand style battle to your GR! Well when we arrived and saw a full raid we might have been concerned... but all of you respawned so fast it was impossible to know how many there was at first. After holding back waves of you for 5 minutes or more of constant fire we started dying off and we all got to have a great conversation while waiting for trials.
    The reality of this is you came to a faction raid filled with carebears and RPers and were promptly wiped in less than 5 minutes after them realizing you were there. Let's be real.. you weren't fighting for 5 minutes.. it was over much more quickly than that.. time passes differently when you're fighting.. Ever wonder why 2 minute sparring rounds take an eternity? If you don't you've never done any contact sports or martial arts. Actually, kind of sounds like you haven't done much fighting in game either. Again, not something I would necessarily admit to.. trying to kill 3~4k gs's, then being wiped and all.

    For all the crap I give EG about this.. at least they've been on the server for longer than a month, they are the same people we've fought for a long time, and the people with them who have egos, have earned them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    Well Wall and Xyora, champions of the snark decide to bring 15 or so to Growl as we were all talking and goofing off. So we spawned ships and did the unthinkable to wipe your raid. I moved my bonekraal between wall and Xyora and she was too silly to learn to go UNDER the water in time to heal Wall. He died, they came back and sat there... right beside my ship as the rest of your clown force was shooting at it. Mythic Bonekraal wipes the raid.
    So almost all 27 of you spawned all your galleons, the vast majority of whom had legendary+ bonekraals, on the raid while they were doing morph (an easy boss to reset) and you're bragging about killing 15 people. Dude seriously stop you're making this way too easy.



    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    You all have some gear and would be one heck of a force to aid in battling that other faction. You, like a few others are just bad personalities and wont ever get it together. But we enjoyed the hours of fun.
    This exemplifies how little you ACTUALLY know about us. You have no idea who I really am and you have no idea what you're talking about. You guys, on average, outgear us and get rekt unless, as you yourself pointed out, have a distinct numbers advantage and we are preoccupied. I also find it funny that you are saying I have the bad attitude when you are the one, who is not even an officer, came to our faction meeting, made demands of us, said too bad this is the way we (the pirates) are doing it so take it or leave it, ALL THE WHILE contradicting yourself every time you pushed your key to talk. Moving on.. I'll wrap that point up after Noryo.

    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    Was quite a fun night, hope to do it again sometime! It was one of the more comedic nights we've had with faction in quite some time.
    As you stated, you've been here two weeks, you literally don't have enough history here to say "in quite some time." Don't smoke pot kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    But also, you whiners complaining that Badwoulfe didn't do what you demanded is beyond stupid. Our guild isn't dependent on one person, we're a conglomerate of people and ideas. If our commanders aren't as good as our leader is to talk you, you get nothing. Hivemind guilds fail for a reason.
    THIS.This precisely proves my, as well as everyone else's, point. Your GM doesn't have control over his guild, and the majority of you seem to not have any sense of direction. At this point we can not possibly take you seriously because you are not presenting yourself as anything other than wayfaring 14 year olds. This is why I, as well as many others, have zero respect for him or your guild. You guys came to us, and being that we are an established faction with members who have been here since launch, and you guys have been here two weeks, yes, if anyone wants to talk with us, it will have to be your GM. But that isn't possible because your GM is too much of a coward to face anyone himself so he sends his shifty messengers, who aren't officers, and can't even a give a straight, or non-contradictory, answer to very simple questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    False. Guild roster is barely even half full. We pulled less than 30 people last night and wiped a chunk of your "best PVP'ers" TWICE in sungold as well as wiping the west before they decided to go to mistmerrow. Not to mention that hillarious attempt at trying to steal our DGS packs (which we turned in all of them with an even smaller raid x3) You may talk a big game on the forums but when it's game time, you have to back it up.
    LOL @ THIS. You wiped less than 20 people (probably around 17~18) with 27 people while the substantially smaller raid was in the middle of doing Anth. Geezus you guys are a sad joke. Besides that part, as you yourself said, you've been here two weeks, you have no idea who our best players are LMAO! You may know who our regulars are, but I'm pretty sure you don't have a clue because you don't recognize me as one. I have fought against your guys every day except last night, I've never seen you out there, and you're calling ME someone who is all talk? The fact that you are never at stuff, where I and others are obliterating your crew, it would make sense have no idea about how I've backed it up, over your people, many, many times already.

    Want more proof? I can post a certain embarrassing video from FD where 2 of us stole 4/12 packs from 10+ of you.. would you like that? Your guys even flared to call in reinforcements and got defensive when I asked if they did after the fact. Or how about the member I repeatedly beat in fair arenas when he was spec'ing mage when I was plate every singly time, and he had to start cheating to finally win. Keep in mind he still lost 1 of those 3 matches. (hint: you cant target and shadowstep to stealthed people.. oh how I wish I had a video of that one).

    Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    Not everything revolves around you "Your majesty". When we want to talk, we'll talk.
    We're here to stay, and it's only been two weeks. Strap in, get ready for the fun.
    You're right, not everything revolves around me, because when it involves diplomatic talks, such as the ones YOU GUYS WANT, it revolves around every other GM on the East as well. Which is why, because of everything that has happened, IT REQUIRES YOUR GM. Your GM hiding behind, and not having any kind of discernable control over, his members is becoming a glaringly obvious and consistent thing. I am actively calling you out on this Badwoulfe, stop hiding behind your members and actually speak for yourself, and your guild. This is something EVERY OTHER GM can do, why can you not?

    Good, I'm glad you just confirmed your bunch has no intention of coming East, at least we have that lie drunken tried to establish out of the way. Thanks for showing his hand on that one.

    The fact is you guys scouted, and xfered to this server thinking it would be easy pickins. What you didn't expect was to get your collective ♥♥♥♥♥ constantly beat. Here is the reality of the situation, your group is so bad, you don't stand a chance against the West, so you're trying to pick on the East. Problem with that is we're better than you, and we prove it basically every single day. Salt posts like both of yours about how you wiped a 17~18 man raid in the middle of a world boss with 27 people doesn't help your case at all, it makes you look like incompetent fools.

    Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    JuiceJuice is the keeper of my heart and holder of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    Lord Juicy has spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Meathammer View Post
    Glorious, Juicyjuice truly the savior of Tahyang and my first love

  8. #28
    Senior Member kadashnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    230
    It's the book of juicyjuice pt. 1

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuice View Post
    *NOVEL*
    For the record, I made a post the day they transferred to Tahyang telling you in great detail exactly what you're now discovering.

    For my trouble, I was called "salty", had my post reported and received an infraction warning for "Harassment and Defamatory Statements".
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

    You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

    Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhead42 View Post
    For the record, I made a post the day they transferred to Tahyang telling you in great detail exactly what you're now discovering.

    For my trouble, I was called "salty", had my post reported and received an infraction warning for "Harassment and Defamatory Statements".
    "novel" xD

    Well it certainly wasn't me saying that and it's ♥♥♥♥ty that you got an infraction over some hurt feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    JuiceJuice is the keeper of my heart and holder of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    Lord Juicy has spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Meathammer View Post
    Glorious, Juicyjuice truly the savior of Tahyang and my first love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts