+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Ascension Livestream #1: Building a City May 6 at 1:30 PM PDT

  1. #11
    Senior Member Termocaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Aimlessly Wandering
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    There are changes to sieges, but those will be covered in a later stream that will be dedicated to PvP. This is going to be more focused on the building and economy of the new castle territories.
    I see, thank you
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    What if a guild controls all four castles on a server. Will this make it harder for them to keep all four so that other guilds can gain control?

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Shatigon
    Posts
    46
    Still says 29th April on the frontpage and in the url, you need to drive faster then 88mph it seems

  4. #14
    Member Hamisback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    50

    Pirates

    Pirates, how will pirate faction play a role in 2.9, the faction constantly seen as a punishment by XL games, is getting content, and it is a topic that has been avoided for a while. Especially since Pirate Faction contains some of the Top pvpers on the server.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nazar~East
    Posts
    8
    Why not help the people that dont have castles and such.Seems all you Dev's wanna do is make the rich richer and keep everyone else in the poor house.You wanna make changes to the game help the little poeple.Thats where u get most of your support from anyways.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamisback View Post
    Pirates, how will pirate faction play a role in 2.9, the faction constantly seen as a punishment by XL games, is getting content, and it is a topic that has been avoided for a while. Especially since Pirate Faction contains some of the Top pvpers on the server.
    Pirates were created for the out-cast, you made your choice, now live with it. If you want castles and independence the player nations are your path, but you first must return to your home nation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loekie View Post
    Why not help the people that dont have castles and such.Seems all you Dev's wanna do is make the rich richer and keep everyone else in the poor house.You wanna make changes to the game help the little poeple.Thats where u get most of your support from anyways.
    Granted the new buildings (if I'm reading the RU notes right) are like the fellowships, perma-public. So if a guild builds these they have to guard them to keep others from interacting with them. Plus the rich only got rich cause they wanted to do the work, others have the ability to do the same, just might be harder, but it's not impossible.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nazar~East
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Pirates were created for the out-cast, you made your choice, now live with it. If you want castles and independence the player nations are your path, but you first must return to your home nation.



    Granted the new buildings (if I'm reading the RU notes right) are like the fellowships, perma-public. So if a guild builds these they have to guard them to keep others from interacting with them. Plus the rich only got rich cause they wanted to do the work, others have the ability to do the same, just might be harder, but it's not impossible.
    and what u said helps the little people how exactly?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Loekie View Post
    and what u said helps the little people how exactly?
    Other then point to the fact that they only help themselves become little people... nothing.
    They have the tools to get bigger, it's up to little people to use them. If they don't then they have no-one but themselves to blame.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

  9. #19
    Senior Member internaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    107
    OMG, Sophie Pickens?
    She's so yummmmmmmm
    Hunter of Phunts

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Loekie View Post
    Why not help the people that dont have castles and such.Seems all you Dev's wanna do is make the rich richer and keep everyone else in the poor house.You wanna make changes to the game help the little poeple.Thats where u get most of your support from anyways.
    Because the larger guilds and groups put in the time and effort for these things...

    If you want these things get in a guild play by group rules... You can't expect to have all content in a MMO be solo....

    I find that there should be more for middle sized groups but it's all the more incentive to become a large group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts