+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Farewell

After a little over a year on AA...I've decided to move on. Had a great time, met some really great friends, and enjoyed my first ever MMO in the process. Thank you too TT6 and Kyrios for welcoming me and giving me a home after the evolution. And shout out too Kraken my home server for seeing me out in my AA retirement.

See ya around.

Cyp

Have fun man, was good playing with you!

"I've decided to move on"

Can I have your stuff?

Why did u think that u quiting is important enough to post it on the general forum?
    Nanyia
    <Aesir>

Purple Faction the only true Faction
    Shatigon - East
    Unofficial EU PvP Server

Quote Originally Posted by Nanyia View Post
    Why did u think that u quiting is important enough to post it on the general forum?
    Maybe because it's probably more important than 99.99% of the OTHER crap posted here?

Could also be because he's just someone polite enough have manners and say goodbye when making an exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekikyo View Post
    Maybe because it's probably more important than 99.99% of the OTHER crap posted here?

Could also be because he's just someone polite enough have manners and say goodbye when making an exit.
    So him quiting is more imporrant than player factions, archery, EU event timers, bugs, the new guild event, the inochi pack, the 2.9 patch.
    I dont think so :> u know u can always post this ♥♥♥♥ on ur servers subforum
    Nanyia
    <Aesir>

Purple Faction the only true Faction
    Shatigon - East
    Unofficial EU PvP Server

So him quiting is more imporrant than player factions, archery, EU event timers, bugs, the new guild event, the inochi pack, the 2.9 patch.
    So rude maaaaaaan

Autumn's Petal Dedea
    ♢ ♢ ♢ Aesir ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
    Shatigon, EU

Quit.

http://www.twitch.tv/deedeaa

Ok
    7.5k Archer / 7.6k Nightcloak - Legendary Ayanad Bow - Mythic Galleon - 25k+ kills

Player factions have been talked into the ground and we all pretty much agree they will make problems with the game even worse.
    Archery has been talked into the ground and we all pretty much agree archery will continue to not be a primary damage source.
    Bugs are rare, few and far in between. When they are mentioned, they should be mentioned in a ticket instead, because that's the instructed procedure and forum posts lead to exploitation.
    EU Event timers are rarely talked about, and aren't really game breaking or even bad given the last change to them. People will always complain if they can't be on to hit all 3 of them.
    The inoch pack. What about it? The glider more or less has a positive approval rating even though its gliding ability is semi moot and the damage buff can be annoying. People spent on it. Therefore it's a success, and any topic about them more or less is gossip or cosmetics now.
    2.9 more or less is the same topic as Player factions. Been talked into the ground, and we pretty much all agree T7, Player factions and skill rebalances will hurt the game more.

Now..... someone posts they are quitting.... I consider that relevant. Many people are quitting. Many people are finding major reasons to leave this game. Player retention is the game's #1 problem caused by very diverse reasons. So in a way..... absolutely; it's the only topic that matters, and topics discussing how to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast