+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ok, let bring the situation on the table ..

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaris View Post
    Honestly if you managed to get on our KOS list which needs 6 approvals 5 diplomatic meetings and 4 hours of discussion you have to be a very persistent "as....le" to manage that as we really try to avoid such actions.

So much time given for us ? Other will be jealous ! XD

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    i'd also be on the Queen boat.
    wait a minute... don't you need to be invited first?

Sadly some wanted that swimbuff and some title, so they went off to pirates, but the relations btw. Jack, Catu, Lone, Queen .. idk exacly what happened, but i think they dont lliked each other anyhow.
    You obviously have no clue what happened, and yet talk about it a lot

Together with Valence, Xdrac, Belgician and ups was it Queen ?.. we founded Navarchy.
    again, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaihuby View Post
    So waste your time with you silly ceremonies to modify the holy kos list it's more time for us to make money and enjoy the game.
    word.. its all about fun. people forget that sometimes

@rawfox
    Moreover i know a very bad thing that khali done on a player, a really bad thing which continued on his irl life.
    no matter who it is, leave irl where it belongs. a mmo forum isnt the right place for this

Dude, first of all i'm not the guild leader, it's tiempo so i guess find better informations.
    I wasn't here when we joined them and if we joinded them it's just becausr khali pit us on kos cause only ONE of our members played ONCE with savages on Luscas.
    We told him to stop if we kick this member but he was brainless. The member is still here and we joined him cause you big guilds like fallen, bavarchy, blutfalkeb are just lyers.
    You tell us that you are our friends, that you'll protect us if needed but you stab us in the back when you can earn something, you play for yourself and saying that you are PURE
    Only gitano and beastlike are good guys who helped us but when tje other steal us, pk us, etccc we consider you as TRAITORS of the nation.
    So waste your time with you silly ceremonies to modify the holy kos list it's more time for us to make money and enjoy the game.
    Moreover, to ALL GUILDS OR PLAYERS, NPNG won't, NEVER attack, rob, pk a player if he's not member of navarchy blutfalken or fallen.
    Cause WE are honnest and WE help our nation and the new players.
    Is his english really that bad, doesnt he understand sarcasm or is he doing it on purpose Ok, maybe for the small minded I MADE A JOKE. Hopefully that was clear enough even for this guy but my fear is he might not be capable of processing it mentally which makes me sad in some way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast